Found Deceased TX - Joel Frazier, 65, Dalhart, 11 July 2017. *ARRESTS*

Has LE checked the on site security camera footage at the processing plant/incinerator?

Also, has Luminol been used in the basement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has LE checked the on site security camera footage at the processing plant/incinerator?

Also, has Luminol been used in the basement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing has been said publicly. The lack of chatter is astonishing to me for such a small town.

July 23:
Joel Frazier was reported missing on Friday, July 14.

At that time, DPD, along with the Dalhart Fire Department and canine search teams with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice started an active investigation and search for the longtime Dalhart native.

After contacting the Texas Rangers for assistance with the investigation, it was determined assistance from the FBI would also be needed, DPD said. On Tuesday, DPD, Texas Rangers and the FBI “began a full in-depth investigation into the disappearance” of Frazier.

Mr. Frazier”s pick up and all his belongings are still at the home. He is believed to not have his heart medication with him.

If you have any information please call 911 or your area police department.

http://thebullamarillo.com/fbi-called-in-to-find-missing-dalhart-cowboy/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing, 806mom. He disappeared right about the time of the Bar-None Rodeo over in Plainview. I honestly thought he might have loaded up with a friend to go roping over there or at least enjoy the festivities (I thought it would be within reason to just borrow a friend's horse, instead of loading up and hauling everything over there for a few days.) I'm really bothered by the lack of information or even any chatter about the case. Someone has to know something.

I can't believe no Family member has done press conferences begging for information. Other than the original news about him missing and the reward announcement there have been no news coverage. I am getting the impression there have been no organized community searches other than by law enforcement. <modsnip> There seems to be no one being Joel's voice I so hope I'm wrong

Bumping for Joel...

Yesterday I noticed an older man wearing suede slippers & thought of Mr. Frazier....

(Also wearing surfer shorts & a tee-shirt, I'm not in any way implying I saw Mr. Frazier!)

Still holding out hope but it doesn't look good for finding Mr. Frazier safe.

Still holding out hope but it doesn't look good for finding Mr. Frazier safe.
I agree....I'm hopeful he wasn't faced with tragedy before he went missing. [emoji25]

Quiet as a mouse in internet world. Hope Joel is safe and hope the FBI have leads....

O/T this man MUST be a "real" cowboy" in his house shoes and cowboy hat! No boots, but he has his hat on- love it!

That said, I too hope that he is somewhere safe... but where?
I was just thinking the exact same thing! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bumping for Joel...

They have announced that they have found a man's body at Lake Meredith. They have confirmed it is not Tom Brown (a missing teen from the area). No word on who it is yet. Lake Meredith is about 80 miles from Dalhart, when Joel went missing.

So maybe it is Joel - but maybe its not.

http://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/officials-confirm-body-found-at-lake-meredith

EDITED: I have tried to delete this post. They have announced the man who was found. It was not Joel Frazier. The man found was a 42 year man missing from Fritch named Jeremy Mills.

Back to wondering where Joel is.

I have Joel in my daily prayers. He needs to be buried by his wife and his mother, brother and children who loved him need closure. I worry how the stress is effecting his mom.

I can't believe this case hasn't gotten more attention. Come home soon joel

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

I can't believe this case hasn't gotten more attention. Come home soon joel

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

I am surprised as well. LE, FBI is still in Dalhart investigating. Hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of this.

A friend just messaged me that they have found Joel and have arrested his daughter, son in law and another individual.

A friend just messaged me that they have found Joel and have arrested his daughter, son in law and another individual.
Oh my gosh! This can't be good. His own daughter. ...

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back