Found Deceased TX - Joel Frazier, 65, Dalhart, 11 July 2017. *ARRESTS*

A friend just messaged me that they have found Joel and have arrested his daughter, son in law and another individual.
What????? Why are so many family members killing each other?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/36749630/remains-found-arrests-made-frazier-investigation

“DALHART, TX (KFDA) -
Officials say remains were located Wednesday as authorities continued their investigation into the disappearance of Joel Frazier, a 65-year-old man first reported missing in July.

In a release Thursday, the Dalhart Police Department said three arrests were made after the remains were located. Camilla and Kory Tidrow were arrested after the discovery, according to DPD. Benjamin Buck was also arrested.

Authorities say Camilla is Frazier's daughter.”

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/36749630/remains-found-arrests-made-frazier-investigation

“DALHART, TX (KFDA) -
Officials say remains were located Wednesday as authorities continued their investigation into the disappearance of Joel Frazier, a 65-year-old man first reported missing in July.

In a release Thursday, the Dalhart Police Department said three arrests were made after the remains were located. Camilla and Kory Tidrow were arrested after the discovery, according to DPD. Benjamin Buck was also arrested.

Authorities say Camilla is Frazier's daughter.”

I was just coming to post this. This makes me so mad. All over money.

I am in shock over Ben Buck being involved. I grew up with him, and he was friends with my ex-husband. Ben's family owned the Processing Plant in Dalhart and he was (last I heard, about a year or so ago) working for the USDA in Amarillo.

One of the original stories I was told back when he first went missing was that his body had been found in the incinerator at the processing plant but not burned.

When I learned that his daughter was in the pawn shop business with him, and then Kory Tidrow had those legal problems, I was afraid this was the case. His poor other daughter.

One of the original stories I was told back when he first went missing was that his body had been found in the incinerator at the processing plant but not burned.

When I was home last weekend I drove by the Dalhart Processing Plant and LE was there, and from what I could see, they were looking behind the building where the animal incinerator was.

When I learned that his daughter was in the pawn shop business with him, and then Kory Tidrow had those legal problems, I was afraid this was the case. His poor other daughter.

Last weekend I went to the Pawn Shop and it was being inventoried by a local auctioneer. They would not let anyone in but you could see them working inside.

I'm so sorry, Mom. That had to be quite a shock.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

They are saying in a field where 13th and Robertson dead ends. Is this near the processing plant?

They are saying in a field where 13th and Robertson dead ends. Is this near the processing plant?

Yes. The Processing Plant is at the dead end of 13th. There is a large barn/shed behind the main processing building where the incenirator was located.

Channel the 7 just gave a good live video from the processing plant. When its posted online I will share it here. You can see everything - the processing plant, the metal building in the back.

The Bucks (Ben's parents) are the owners of the Processing Plant - are Menonite and are really good people. I am sad for them. This is their livelihood.

They have released the third persons name now. But this story does show the area

He’s been missing for a long time, yet chatter of his body being in/near the plant stretches way back.

I wonder what took so long to find him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s been missing for a long time, yet chatter of his body being in/near the plant stretches way back.

I wonder what took so long to find him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because they had to test ashes.

Oh my.....what a sad situation.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I had heard that as well, but then I was reading comments to the news stories it was said he had recently been burned.

I'm assuming they got Ben out of bed to arrest him; otherwise his mugshot leaves me with alot of questions. moo
I am in shock over Ben Buck being involved. I grew up with him, and he was friends with my ex-husband. Ben's family owned the Processing Plant in Dalhart and he was (last I heard, about a year or so ago) working for the USDA in Amarillo.

I'm assuming they got Ben out of bed to arrest him; otherwise his mugshot leaves me with alot of questions. moo

Maybe.....but Ben has had a mohawk in the past. He's never been clean cut with his hair, but the mugshot floored me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back