Found Deceased TX - Joel Frazier, 65, Dalhart, 11 July 2017. *ARRESTS*

RIP Mr. Frazier 🥀
803ce23046911429667d273f9dbae056.jpg
f8727ff77e067159bba4f780a221cfc0.jpg

I wonder what is going to happen to Camie's son? So sad that both of his parents are involved. I hope their son can be protected as much as possible from this nightmare. Ben has boys - but they are with his ex.

From what I understand unless Kory adopted Camie’s son he is not the biological father. From what I was told the boy has been in foster care since right after Joel was reported missing

From what I understand unless Kory adopted Camie’s son he is not the biological father. From what I was told the boy has been in foster care since right after Joel was reported missing

Interesting. I thought he had been with family (Not with Camie though). Either way, I hope he ends up ok.

Are you able to say here why Camie's son would have been taken from her right after her dad disappeared? And also, why you think it was all over money? I understand if you can't. tyia
Interesting. I thought he had been with family (Not with Camie though). Either way, I hope he ends up ok.

DALHART, Texas (KVII) — New details have been released regarding the human remains found near Dalhart on Wednesday.
According to the Dalhart Police Department, during an investigation, authorities were led to the meat processing plant near 13th and Sage Brush where the remains were found in an incinerator in a building on the property.

A third person, Benjamen Buck, was arrested for Tampering with Evidence.

The remains that were found have been sent to the University of North Texas to be identified. A cause of death will also be determined.

http://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/...nerator-at-meat-processing-plant-near-dalhart

Are you able to say here why Camie's son would have been taken from her right after her dad disappeared? And also, why you think it was all over money? I understand if you can't. tyia

Camie as I was told was arrested for possession or failing a drug test. Can’t remember which one and they removed the child from the home. His foster family is relative of another friend Joel and I graduated with. Kory’s ex long term girlfriend before he married Camie lives a couple blocks from me. She’s devistated. Kory had a vasectomy is why we know the child isn’t his. Friends of the family have said the family has no clue as to where his actual biological dad is now.

Joel had been in the hospital right before he went missing. I’m not sure if he was there drying out or for other health reasons. I’ve heard that when he got back home he discovered Camie and Korys little side business they were running and that he had fired them from the pawn shop and was kicking them out of the house. Evidently they lived with him. And that is what set them off. Maybe this is what 806mom was referring to. I’ve also heard they had a meth lab set up in his basement that he discovered when he got home. But that’s just heresay. Have no clue if it’s factual.

I feel so bad for Joel and hope that he didn't suffer...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Camie as I was told was arrested for possession or failing a drug test. Can’t remember which one and they removed the child from the home. His foster family is relative of another friend Joel and I graduated with. Kory’s ex long term girlfriend before he married Camie lives a couple blocks from me. She’s devistated. Kory had a vasectomy is why we know the child isn’t his. Friends of the family have said the family has no clue as to where his actual biological dad is now.

Thank you for all the inside details you've provided. Really appreciate it.

Want to clarify one misperception about vasectomies. They can and do fail. It happened to a very close relative of mine. When she became pregnant, her husband went into a tailspin because he had a vasectomy 10 months prior.

He had also gone back for rechecks as recommended and had zero sperm count at each one.

After the positive pregnancy test, her husband went in for a sperm count again. It then showed that sperm were indeed present. Not a real high count, but still some were there.

She insisted he was the father but he had doubts. It threw their wonderful marriage into severe turmoil until the baby's birth.

They had paternity testing done as soon as possible and it proved her husband was indeed the father of the baby, despite the vasectomy. (We are very close; she showed me the official results.)

The well-respected urologist who did the vasectomy apologized for its failure but said it happens more often than people realize because the body treats the vasectomy as an injury and will try to heal it. He did give him another vasectomy for free.

Their 'vasectomy' baby has turned out to be the light of their lives! She is 9 years old now, and not only a wonderful, sunny personality but extremely bright. Is a straight A student in the advanced program. She is a joy in every way.

Her sister, just 18 months older, who was very wanted, has learning disabilities, and emotional difficulties. Life with her is challenging.

Funny how things go sometimes...

Just heard a rumor last night that Joel was shot in the head and that they had sealed his body in a barrel and stored it in the freezer to be burned later. That Buck had just put the body in the incinerator but it was so solidly frozen and the incinerator not working properly it wouldn’t burn. Law enforcement got a tip and showed up but didn’t have a search warrant but the lady who either owns it or runs it gave them permission to search and that’s when they found him in the incinerator. I swear they should make Joel’s case into a lifetime movie. Totally unreal.

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/36788314/new-details-emerging-in-joel-frazier-investigation

snipped:

New information has become available in the investigation of the human remains found last week believed to be those of the missing man Joel Frazier.

Benjamen Buck, who was arrested last week for a probation violation, will now be associated with the remains found at the Dalhart Processing Plant.

Chief David Conner of the Dalhart Police Department says they are still waiting on autopsy results, which will be a huge step in the investigation.

Also from the article above:

The community bond was on display last weekend at an auction of the pawn shop the Frazier's previously owned, when some who attended decided to donate the items back to the youngest daughter Jamie Frazier.

"Chris Goodson stepped up when they pulled Joel's saddle off and Jamie was standing next to him, and he just said 'I'm going to tell you guys, this is Joel's saddle. I'm buying it and giving it to Jamie,'" said Frazier. "The auctioneer opened the bidding for $75 and nobody bid against him. He bought that saddle and handed it back to her.
-----------

I love my hometown. While this is a bad situation, their are good people in Dalhart.

It is so awesome he bought Joel’s saddle and gave it to Jamie. Did they have to have an auction because of creditors? I never hear anything about Joel’s son Jodee. Were they not close? My heart breaks for Jamie. She’s lost the most through all of this. Not only her dad but her sister too.

3 indicted on charges related to death of Joel Frazier

Kory Wayne Tidrow and Camilla Dee Frazier were indicted on January 17 on charges of first degree murder in the death of Joel Frazier who had been shot.

Benjamen Andrew Buck was also indicted on charges of tampering with physical evidence by destroying or concealing a human corpse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just so sad about Ben being involved. It makes me sick, really. I knew him well - around 1998 - as my ex and he were good friends. He was always wild, but he did have a good heart at one point.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back