Found Deceased TX - Joseph Garcia, 42, Baylor County, 2 July 2015

Is it possible that something happened to him before this supposed drive to the airport? What sort of evidence do we have that he went to the airport? Is he spotted on a camera or are we just going by what his friend said?

We are assuming the troopers have checked this out ...waiting for some answers !

Can anyone confirm that he actually made it to the airport?

I went ahead and changed the title to Baylor County until more information about the airport drop-off and any subsequent timeline is made available.

Can anyone confirm that he actually made it to the airport?
I can I was the guy he dropped off.

He apparently dropped a friend off at the airport and has not been seen since. He is from Utah and moved to Seymour to work on the wind turbines. From the reports I have read, he did not show back up for work and after some time from not hearing from him, someone from Seymour called his family to report him missing. DPS found his SUV abandoned on 277 in Taylor County. The question is this. Was it north 277 or south 277? North would be heading up to Seymour. South would be heading to San Angelo.

But coming to Abilene from DFW to get to Seymour is not the best and quickest way to go either unless he was coming to Abilene to meet someone.

I have proof cause I made it back to Seymour from the airport after he dropped me off. If you questions come to source before making assumptions. I told the police everything I knew at that time.

Leads are not scant when you look for information you need. I have been working with Seymour police from the start of this.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters

Welcome to Websleuths John. So sorry it is under these circumstances. Please go to the link to become verified as an insider. Websleuths members can only post from main stream media (MSM) articles. We are not allowed to gossip from facebook posts and rumors. That is why it is important to be verified so we can get your information and know you are who you say you are. If it hasn't been printed in MSM we cannot talk about it here. The articles we have been able to read have not had any of this information in them. Do you have any idea what might have happened to Joseph? I am personally in Abilene and have heard very little in the media about him being missing.

Thank you John for getting on here! I am Joes cousin And his mom has called the trooper several times but they haven't returned her calls! I go and sit with her everyday waiting for some kind of news! We just want him to be found...I have faith that he will be! He is like a little brother to me!
I'm sure you are doing what you can but are the authorities?

janetlaurie, do you know if his SUV was found on the north side of Abilene going toward Seymour or the south side going toward San Angelo?

Hey John thanks for joining us.
Why was he driving you to the airport an d how was he acting
Did u notice anything different. ?

I have tried to get a hold of the investigator in Taylor county since day one and no luck with the officer Smith guy. The only people that are cooperating with me is Seymour police. They are limited to what they can do cause they only have jurisdiction here and he's not here. I got guys from work that were going to form a search group but can't get any info exact location of vehicle. So I don't know what to do I this point.

janetlaurie, do you know if his SUV was found on the north side of Abilene going toward Seymour or the south side going toward San Angelo?
I was told his white expedition was found approximately 10 miles south of abilne by the officer that found it and it was in drive position and running at the time the officer got to it. So I know at this point what info is true. I was also informed by the officer that it was heading or pointing in the south direction.

Hey John thanks for joining us.
Why was he driving you to the airport an d how was he acting
Did u notice anything different. ?

He took me to the airport Thursday after work cause I was flying home for 4 of July weekend. He seemed fine to me, we were joking and talking about work and there was no sign of anything wrong with him. He didn't do anything to himself I don't think someone has though. And time is more critical now than ever.

I just want him found. I feel terrible for his family and his kids that I personally know he loved like a father should. I have two children that are same ages and I know from being with Joe everyday sine we started this job together he would do the same for me.

I just want him found. I feel terrible for his family and his kids that I personally know he loved like a father should. I have two children that are same ages and I know from being with Joe everyday sine we started this job together he would do the same for me.

Hi John, we all want to find him also. We're all sorry that you all have to go through this.

I was told his white expedition was found approximately 10 miles south of abilne by the officer that found it and it was in drive position and running at the time the officer got to it. So I know at this point what info is true. I was also informed by the officer that it was heading or pointing in the south direction.

Oh wow. 10 miles south would put him in the hills where cell phone reception is bad. I am assuming if his car was still running there was no sign of the car breaking down. I am thinking someone else was driving his car. JMO

Oh wow. 10 miles south would put him in the hills where cell phone reception is bad. I am assuming if his car was still running there was no sign of the car breaking down. I am thinking someone else was driving his car. JMO

The Seymour police have pulled his cellphone records like I was and they told me the last time his cell phone connected to a tower was Sunday July 5 just south of abilne. His car was not broke down the officer that found it running in gear got in it and drove it back up to the road for the tow truck.

So we know his cell phone was in the car at the time because it connected but had he tried to call anyone we know about since he dropped you off at the airport? I'm trying to figure out if he was carjacked in Dallas or really did drive to Abilene.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back