GUILTY TX - Joshua Broussard, 17, dead, 4 injured in Spring HS stabbing, 4 Sept 2013

They just took the guy that didn't have shirt on, in cuffs away in a marked unit. IMO that was the same guy they showed earlier that was up against a police car - one officer removed the shirt that was wrapped around the cuffs - they took him back in.

Now it seems they brought him back out and took him away. Hard to tell if he is a student or an adult - he could have been a "big" senior.

This is just terrible.

JMHO

OMG! A lady being interviewed right now is saying tweets coming from inside the school say this isn't over. It was gang related, and when they get let out, more will happen!

The brown pride gang is retaliating for a fight yesterday.
well if that's the case I sure hope the police are monitoring the crowd that is collecting in that parking lot. Wonder if Houston has any "crowd drones"? We have them here - they aren't talked about but they have them.

JMHO

my daughter just texted me,she also said the boy that died is Josh but the rumors are the 16 year old is not going to make it.she also said everyone is saying one of the arrested guys is a grown man.
It's definitely a gang retaliation thing and it is going to go on and on......
so horrible

Another lady saying the same thing. When they are released, the fighting will continue.

Busses are coming in now to load up the kids and take them to the Conn's parking lot.

just confirmed on abc feed that there has been one fatality - confirmation came from the sheriff's dept to the media

How sad.....

There are parents everywhere along the streets. I don't understand why they are bussing them to Conn's. :waitasec: Why not release them in the back of the school? Weird.

There are parents everywhere along the streets. I don't understand why they are bussing them to Conn's. :waitasec: Why not release them in the back of the school? Weird.

I think do to safety they want to get teh kids off campus in case something else happens. I think that is the best idea.... Conn's is only blocks away plus more parking for parents.

WOW! Another parent being interviewed. Her daughter saw the stabbing. She got blood on her shoes. They are saying rumors are that if school opens tomorrow, there will be a shooting. :eek: Poor girl. The mom is taking her out of this school. She is traumatized.

Now a parent saying they just saw a coach being put in a squad car in handcuffs! :eek:

Another lady saying the same thing. When they are released, the fighting will continue.

Busses are coming in now to load up the kids and take them to the Conn's parking lot.

Don't release them if they are gang affiliated.

abc feed is saying it was racially motivated - but I guess that could also include gangs.

5 in custody - 1 is an adult. One fatality, one in critical and at least one more ground transported to ER.

eta: just reported that the population of this school is 3200. 3200! That is just too big - for a lot of reasons.

JMHO

I think it's safer that way...if you just release them back there it might start chaos again?

A school with a population of 3200 is just asking for trouble. That's crazy.

When did school start in Spring?

claudicici, do they have metal detectors in this school?

My niece is a school counselor nearby and was just called to go to the scene where they are taking the students...this is her old high school...:(

live feed showing a k-9 unit pulling up to the front doors

WOW! Another parent being interviewed. Her daughter saw the stabbing. She got blood on her shoes. They are saying rumors are that if school opens tomorrow, there will be a shooting. :eek: Poor girl. The mom is taking her out of this school. She is traumatized.

Texas has excellent online high school programs and home school options. I wouldn't feel safe returning there as a student or allowing my teens to return either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back