GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

I'm sorry I never know can we post links to the deceased's facebook?

This is terrifying. I hope they can find the baby before it's too late.

This is on NG now, the mom reportedly had an argument with the suspect right before the incident.

Per Nancy Grace, there is now a statewide emergency alert in effect.

My heart is in my stomach.... No words right now....:(

OMG, this is heartbreaking. Even after sustaining multiple gunshot wounds she fought tooth and nail to save her baby - even attempting to enter their car to take him back. :( Please, please let this boy be found safe.

211530_100000251804013_3060663_n.jpg

I assume this is the mother.

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=43317

Witnesses heard up to 7 shots, mother was also hit by the car, there is blood on the car.

So sad. :( I hope they find the baby unharmed. What is wrong with people?

Marc Klaas thinks the perps are known to the mother or father of the baby.

I really hope they have the place where the baby is surrounded. On her fb page, her and her husband look so happy, and on his, he announced the birth. So tragic.

Yes, the messages are on the signs along highways in the state. I saw it along Hwy. 69 South in Beaumont minutes ago.

Nothing to do with this case, but this is about one mile from where TJ Murray went missing.

This is a capital murder too. So, whenever they are caught, they are getting the death penalty. No question about it.

That poor baby. I hope he is found safe so he can be reunited with his father.

It is a positive thing that it happened in Montgomery County. Their Sheriff's Dept. is one of the best in the state.

Montgomery Co Deputies shot and killed a paralyzed man on I-45 just north of Sawdust this morning. Sheesh. I think I need to move from this once nice county.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back