GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

Anything on the scanner? I can't get the feed.

Montgomery Co Deputies shot and killed a paralyzed man on I-45 just north of Sawdust this morning. Sheesh. I think I need to move from this once nice county.

It is getting bad everywhere. The other night, two middle schoolers robbed a convenience store down the street, putting a revolver to a customer's head.

I hope the abductor doesn't know that this is a capital crime. I wonder if that's why they took so long to announce the mother's condition. If she knows she's got a needle in her arm either way, that puts the baby in far more danger. IMO

Lawyer Peter Odom disagrees with MK and thinks this was probably a random case and the perps are not acquaintances of the family. He thinks the baby was stolen to be trafficked.

Scanner chatter seems to confirm that they have been found and its a SWAT stand off

I think this particular mother/baby wasn't specifically targeted. I think they were trolling the pediatrician's office looking for a small baby to take.

It is awfully dumb to commit a crime like this in such a busy parking lot, especially shooting her 7 times! Did they think since it was a small caliber weapon that no one would hear it and look to see what was happening?

I hope the abductor doesn't know that this is a capital crime. I wonder if that's why they took so long to announce the mother's condition. If she knows she's got a needle in her arm either way, that puts the baby in far more danger. IMO

Hopefuly at some point a conscience sets in and surpasses simple selfishness. Hopefuly.

What an adorable baby.

The only positive angle I can think of is that if the abductor is a woman who wanted a baby, Keegan will probably be okay until LE can get to him. However, the absolutely brazen nature of the shooting makes me nervous.

Please be safe, little guy. You are so young to be finding out about the evils in this world. :(

KEEGAN SCHUCHARDT, Age Now: 3 Day(s), Missing: 04/17/2012. Missing From SPRING, TX. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Montgomery County Sheriff's Office (Texas) 1-936-760-5800.

More...

NCMC1192820c1.jpg

They ran the mother over with their Lexus after they shot her 7 times. I'm not sure we should hold out hope for a conscience.

The thing that makes me it truly sound like a baby trafficking case is that the man and woman were black and the baby was white. You couldn't kidnap an obviously white baby and say you are the parents when you are black.

My children are white and my boyfriend is black. He was always pretty nervous taking them somewhere by himself when they were young. He was always afraid someone would think they were kidnapped.

So they must know who it is if they have a plate.

Not necessarily - plate or car could be stolen, etc.

Cannot believe that they RAN KEEGAN'S MOM OVER with the car after shooting her. Did they not think that shooting her seven times was sufficient?

Good grief....none of this makes sense.....not that crime usually does. what kind of savage person does this?!?!?
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The first thing to come to my mind when he was abducted was that the couple sat outside of a pediatric clinic (knowing there would be babies coming out) and waited till they saw a single mother (easily overpowered) and stole her baby to sell for quick cash (there are tons of black market adoptions). I just don't see an African American couple steeling a Caucasian baby to pass it off as their own. I just can't think of any other reason except just to be cold blooded due to an ongoing dispute or something of that nature. Fingers crossed that baby is ok!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back