TX TX - Katherine Korzilius, 6, Austin, 7 Aug 1996

SBM
It sounds like they threw her out of the car at that time. Who let's a 6 year out of the car to 'check the mail' to walk that far? Where was the mail? Everyone has junk mail.
My first question!

Would it have been possible for her to have been injured earlier? I don’t know if she had a head wound that wold have allowed her to seem okay for a few hours. Did people confirm she was with her mother and brother running errands? Is it possible the mom left her at home or both kids and Katherine was hurt by someone accidentally or on purpose and the mail box story is a cover? It’s so weird.

Just saw this in unsolved mysteries. They said her left thumb was broken. I think it got caught in the door when she shut it then she got it loose and tumbled down the street when the car was moving. Think about how small children shut doors they steady themselves with left hand on the car and use right hand to swing door shut. Was this possibility looked into??

Actually, we sort of do have a credible source (this picture was made by the detective, right?). If we can get the specifics of where primary places, which in theory, we can by finding the mailboxes, assuming they're still there. Or you could try to find that tree dedicated to her.View attachment 220049
If this map is correct, even if she did hold on to the back of her mother’s Caen unknown to her mother, she would have done so for a long distance. Especially if her mother went to the left from the mailboxes, the long way around.

if her mother’s Suburban had running boards she could have hopped on and held onto a back door handle or a side mirror. Lord knows I used to on the pick-ups at my grandparents farm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back