GUILTY TX - Kirsten Fritch, 16, Baytown, 8 November 2016 *Arrest*

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...rder-suspect-stabbed-16-year-old-10618677.php

A Texas man accused of murdering his Baytown girlfriend stabbed her more than 50 times in a brutal triple slaying and told detectives he killed "not the real Kirsten but the fake Kirsten," according to court documents filed in Galveston County.

Bless her heart. So sad for the family of all these victims, what a senseless tragedy.

Someone who stabs a person that many times has a lot of pent up and repressed anger. Elliot Rodger stabbed George Chen, James Hong, and David Wang multiple times. One was stabbed 94 times. There is also Susan Wright, who stabbed Jeff Wright 193 times.

I would not be surprised if Jesse Dobbs is an injustice collector.

HMSHood, based on the little info that we have, do you think there's any possibility Jesse Dobbs is mentally ill or that the murders were drug induced? Or simply pure rage, as in an injustice collector?

The article posted by LaborofLobe has me wondering a few things. This sticks out to me:

"Assistant District Attorney Bill Reed said the Galveston County case does not have the elements for a capital murder charge."

If it doesn't have the elements of a capital murder charge, does that mean they have reason to believe he did not kidnap Kirsten?

It also says they found a backpack near her body that contained a knife belonging to her (I'm assuming the same single blade they believe he used to kill her) and her journal. Strange that either those two things were the only things in the backpack, or those two things were the only things they wanted to mention.

Here's the article again: http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...rder-suspect-stabbed-16-year-old-10618677.php

ETA: It also says he confessed to murdering her, but apparently hasn't confessed to murdering her sister and mother. Maybe confessing to one and not the others is common, I don't know.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...rder-suspect-stabbed-16-year-old-10618677.php

A Texas man accused of murdering his Baytown girlfriend stabbed her more than 50 times in a brutal triple slaying and told detectives he killed "not the real Kirsten but the fake Kirsten," according to court documents filed in Galveston County.

That sounds like some form of mental illness to me.

they found a backpack near her body that contained a knife belonging to her (I'm assuming the same single blade they believe he used to kill her) and her journal. Strange that either those two things were the only things in the backpack, or those two things were the only things they wanted to mention.

The backpack was hidden - the implication is it contained stuff he wanted to hide/get rid of.

That sounds like some form of mental illness to me.

The backpack was hidden - the implication is it contained stuff he wanted to hide/get rid of.

Yes, like the knife he likely used in her murder. I get that, but what was more interesting to me is it also contained her journal. Seems like an odd thing to grab while being forced to leave after two brutal murders. Could've been other things in the backpack, and she just grabbed it on the way out. If so, I was wondering why they chose to only highlight those two things (mainly her journal).

Also could be that he took her journal when they left. We won't know these things until more details come out. That particular article just has me questioning what I originally thought took place. It could very well just be that article, combined with me being sleep deprived and reading too much into things. I certainly hope that's the case.

HMSHood, based on the little info that we have, do you think there's any possibility Jesse Dobbs is mentally ill or that the murders were drug induced? Or simply pure rage, as in an injustice collector?

Ex-girlfriend speaks out on man accused of killing Baytown teen
http://www.click2houston.com/news/ex-girlfriend-speaks-out-on-man-accused-of-killing-baytown-teen

“Towards me, he was very rude and hateful and abusive, but he was very nice to other people," said Jesse Dobbs' ex-girlfriend, Dallas Hay.

Hay has two young children with Dobbs and she talked to him while he was on the run from police Tuesday.

“I said, 'Where's the girl? Where's the girl?' and he said, 'What girl?' He acted surprised like he didn't know what had happened, but then again, Jesse is a good liar,” said Hay.

Boyfriend charged in Baytown teen's murder
http://www.khou.com/news/crime/boyfriend-charged-in-baytown-teens-murder/352504423

Dobbs started dating Fritch after they met online. He moved into the family's home a few weeks ago. The victim's grandmother, Barbara DeRamus, says Fritch's mother wanted him out.

I think he has more anger issues if any. When Cynthia Morris told Jesse Dobbs to leave, that was the tipping point.

I am not sure of any mental illness, which is probably not likely.

Regardless of psychology, I think he is an injustice collector.

from november 29, 2016

The man charged with stabbing his girlfriend to death in the brutal Baytown triple murder may not have killed the girl's mother and 13-year-old sister, his lawyer said on Monday.
"I think there's another side to the story," attorney Jyll Rekoff told the Chronicle, adding that her client was high on methamphetamine when officers picked him up.

"We have no other suspects," Baytown Lt. Steve Dorris said. "At this point everything we know points in the direction of Jesse Dobbs."

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/b...o-Baytown-murders-10641158.php#photo-11819568

Boyfriend charged in death of teen Kirsten Nicole Fritch
- A Galveston County grand jury has returned an indictment against Jesse Christian Dobbs, 21, in the murder case of 16-year-old Kirsten Nicole Fritch. Her body was found on Nov. 10, 2016 in Texas City near 34th Street North in a wooded area behind a bar.

During the grand jury presentation, Baytown Police Department Detective Jessica Cervantes testified about the results of the continuing investigation into Dobbs. The Galveston County Medical Examiner's Office determined that Fritch suffered at least 53 stab wounds and ruled her death a homicide.

Bloody Baytown: String Of Murders Shocks Community

BAYTOWN, TX — The sleepy blue collar town of Baytown, Texas doesn't usually makes the news unless it relates to the natural gas or oil industry, or there is a natural disaster or industrial accident.

But since the end of 2016, crime has settled into the city with a population of nearly 76,000 residents, with six brutal murders happening within a year’s time.

The last three were likley related to domestic violence, while those committed in late 2016 are still being fully investigated.

The carnage began in November 2016, when police were called to a home in the 5400 block of Louise Street by concerned family members who hadn't heard from Cynthia Morris in several days.
*snip*
Hours later, Dobbs was found in a Texas City bar, soaking wet and barefoot, and was taken into custody by olice, who charged him with resisting arrest.

Two days later, investigators found Fritch’s body behind the bar where Dobbs had been arrested.
She’d been stabbed more than 50 times.

Dobbs is currently in the Galveston County Jail.
Since that horrific crime, Dobbs has been indicted for Fritch’s brutal murder, but has not been charged in the shooting deaths of Fritch’s mother and sister.
More at link: https://patch.com/texas/pasadena-tx/bloody-baytown-string-murders-shocks-community

Man who fatally stabbed girlfriend 50 times testifies in his punishment trial

A Livingston man who fatally stabbed his girlfriend 50 times in November 2016, told a Galveston County jury on Monday that he snapped after she called him a rapist and that stabbing her so many times was an “out of body experience.”

Much more at link

Texas man linked to Baytown double murder sentenced to 45 years in girlfriend's stabbing

- A Galveston County jury sentenced a 23-year-old man to 45 years in prison for fatally stabbing his 16-year-old girlfriend 50 times in Texas City in 2016, rejecting the defense's argument that the crime was committed in "sudden passion."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back