TX - LEO officer & bystander dead, 4 injured in College Station shootout, 13 Aug 2012

shooter's name is Tres Caffall

there's a statement from his family on one of the news sites (stating that he's been ill)

in that cell phone video, LE is shouting "do not move" but I'm thinking the shooter was dead by then so I'm wondering if that was precautionary on their part or if there were other people there they were yelling at

thanks to the medic who took the cell phone video & wanted to get in there & help the wounded/dying

my sympathies to the families of the deceased victims

Why isn't this being covered more extensively on the news???? I can barely find it mentioned anywhere!

Free Speech: waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Remember that :twocents:

:please: gone

It's strange, especially since we've had two horrible mass shootings over the past few weeks. I have CNN on the tv and they are updating, but it's not non-stop coverage like the other ones :waitasec:

Seems theye were shooting in many states...

Things will never be the same :furious:

well, his name is actually Thomas Caffall - I don't know why that one MSM site said Trey

anyway, here is his FB (check out his photos & you will notice one album with photos of guns, a black truck, and linseed oil):

http://www.facebook.com/thomas.caffall

here's a quote from his FB:

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

he lists himself as Christian, divorced ... apparently likes dogs and makes his own guns ...

How very sad! We need an island to put these mass shooters on. Give them a few guns and let them shoot up each other instead of innocent people.

I totaly agree - we all have to write to our congressmen.

:(:(:(

here's a quote from his FB:

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

he lists himself as Christian, divorced ... apparently likes dogs and makes his own guns ...

And it seems his obsession with guns is not new.
This has been going on for years.

But everything else looks pretty normal to me. Not a whole lot of posts over the last year or so.

JMO

:eek: Quote from fb "ordered the Czech vz. 58 online...it was 799, no tax, no shipping, and they paid the ffl fee to the dealer they shipped it to."

Are you freakin' kidding me!
I had no idea guns could be ordered online. :doh:

:eek: Quote from fb "ordered the Czech vz. 58 online...it was 799, no tax, no shipping, and they paid the ffl fee to the dealer they shipped it to."

Are you freakin' kidding me!
I had no idea guns could be ordered online. :doh:

It has to be shipped to a licensed dealer and the dealer has to follow the same laws such as background checks and waiting periods before the dealer hands it to the buyer.

Or thats how I understand it anyway.

Statement from the suspected shooter's family:

"Our family was shocked and devastated by the tragedy this afternoon. Our thoughts and prayers go to the families of the deceased and the wounded victims. We mourn them and the loss of Tres. He had been ill. It breaks our hearts his illness led to this.

"Please respect our privacy in our grief."

http://wap.myfoxtwincities.com/w/main/story/70394405/

Seems the family calls him Trey because he is a 3rd.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back