TX TX - Lisa Stone, 51, Dallas, 4 June 2010

according to her own FB, she has OCD, and just recently lost a friend, her last post was on 6/4 which I believe is the day she is to have gone missing. From what her friends say, she tells them everything, yet nothing mentioned on her FB that she was excited about picking up her friend at the airport etc etc. I also didn't find her Partner on her friends list.

I wonder if Sherry ever posted anything on the net pretending to be Lisa.

I just read Lisa pets have been removed from the home.

I wonder if she had a life ins policy? I'm waiting to see when Lisa's partner returns home. I would also like to know if there is any activity with her banking acct since the partner forged her name on checks. Not looking good. IMO

26 cats/ 2 dogs, feces everywhere. I wonder if Lisa had these pets or if they came in after she went missing?

I would just like to add, 26 cats does not lead to someone missing!IMO

IMO- the brother needs to step in and take over that house, get her partner out. That way he and Lisa's friends can go in and take a good look around, they would know more then LE. I'm not saying Lisa's partner had anything to do with this but If the she isn't helping then she needs to go. IMO

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Dallas-police-search-home-of-missing-woman-quiz-partner-98064159.html
Her brother died several years ago, and she talked about him every day, and his death certificate was found in dumpster," Scott said "All of their pictures growing up. I mean, stuff she would never let go."

This is not looking very good. It seems there have been many issues lately and now her family mementos are in the trash.

She has another brother who her friends are in touch with.

I am in contact with one of Lisa's friends now. I have encouraged her to contact Tim Miller and get him involved. I'm learning this case is more bizzare than any of us realized.

Please shoot an email off to Tim at tim.miller@texasequusearch.org and encourage him to take the case. I will do the same. We may need the WS posse on this one!

I am in contact with one of Lisa's friends now. I have encouraged her to contact Tim Miller and get him involved. I'm learning this case is more bizzare than any of us realized.

Please shoot an email off to Tim at tim.miller@texasequusearch.org and encourage him to take the case. I will do the same. We may need the WS posse on this one!

Police need to request that Eqqusearch step in also.

Is there a certain place to be searched?

A question:
Lisa was going to pick up a friend at the airport when last seen. Does anyone know if the friend was picked up?

Police need to request that Eqqusearch step in also.

Is there a certain place to be searched?

A question:
Lisa was going to pick up a friend at the airport when last seen. Does anyone know if the friend was picked up?

Unfortantely right now there are no clues (at least released) to determine a place to search. Apparently the friends are doing the best they can and just now got LE to reopen the case and investigate. I've told them to ask LE to contact Tim as well. I'm under the impression she was last seen June 4th and the date to pick up the friend was after that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back