TX TX - Lisa Stone, 51, Dallas, 4 June 2010

Police need to request that Eqqusearch step in also.

Is there a certain place to be searched?

A question:
Lisa was going to pick up a friend at the airport when last seen. Does anyone know if the friend was picked up?

Also, LE really needs to get a good look at her phone records and her bank statements, I think that friends are going off the 6/4 date which was the last time she FB'ed anyone, nobody really knows the exact date she went missing. IMO

There are a number of factors here that could easily indicate a voluntary walkaway. EXCEPT for the pictures and documents found in the trash. That's just not a good sign at all.

Does anyone know when those items were found? Did I miss that?

Fairy1, See, I'm thinking the other way, there are a lot of factors that tell me something went wrong. Partner, not helping, still in the house, not talking or helping and they were together for 15yrs. she is an animal lover and yet, there are all those animals that she left behind. She didn't have $ to travel. Nobody is saying anything about a missing car???Her purse was left behind. Her Partner used her name to cash checks. LE needed a warrant to get into the house. Friends and neighbors are all over this saying pretty much "no way did she walk" (not that we have not heard that before) personal papers/pictures etc in the garbage. This of course is IMO but I really don't think she just walked away.

Fairy1, See, I'm thinking the other way, there are a lot of factors that tell me something went wrong. Partner, not helping, still in the house, not talking or helping and they were together for 15yrs. , she is an animal lover and yet, there are all those animals that she left behind. She didn't have $ to travel. Nobody is saying anything about a missing car???Her purse was left behind. Her Partner used her name to cash checks. LE needed a warrant to get into the house. Friends and neighbors are all over this saying pretty much "no way did she walk" (not that we have not heard that before) personal papers/pictures etc in the garbage. This of course is IMO but I really don't think she just walked away.

I agree swanniee11 - we are on the same page for sure! I'm just saying, I can understand why she WOULD have walked away. But I do not believe she did. I don't see this ending well.

If there are any friends/family reading, is her car missing?

Wow...am I out of touch. I am local to this and haven't heard a word. What a sad, sad situation, seeing her beloved animals carried out. Like one of her neighbors said, if only Lisa could see what was going on now. 26 cats is a lot of cats, I have 4, 2 dogs and a rabbit and mine drive me nuts, but I feel she had to care about them. What is next? I am glad homicide is on it. I pray for an arrest and that she is found soon.

I am curious why her brother, retired Dallas Police Officer, has not stepped in assist with the investigation. I know they were estranged, but from personal experience, detectives will give more information to family than they will to friends, even if the friends filed the missing persons report.

Now her car is missing since yesterday...makes me wonder if SH did do something to Lisa, that she would have had to seek help? SH voluntarily talked to police, and unless they have evidence that she is a POI and/or suspect, she does not have to talk to them or take a polygraph test. This makes me wonder what evidence they have (other than Lisa's belongings in a dumpter) to get a search warrant.

This was the frustrating part in my brother's disappearance, all the players refused polygraphs, and two even refused to talk to the detectives. I was advised that until his remains were found, they could do nothing more because we did not have a crime scene and no "proof" that he did not go missing on his own. They did not even get a search warrant to search the house he was last seen.

I pray if something did happen to her, that she is found quickly.

kaelee

I am curious why her brother, retired Dallas Police Officer, has not stepped in assist with the investigation. I know they were estranged, but from personal experience, detectives will give more information to family than they will to friends, even if the friends filed the missing persons report.

Now her car is missing since yesterday...makes me wonder if SH did do something to Lisa, that she would have had to seek help? SH voluntarily talked to police, and unless they have evidence that she is a POI and/or suspect, she does not have to talk to them or take a polygraph test. This makes me wonder what evidence they have (other than Lisa's belongings in a dumpter) to get a search warrant.

This was the frustrating part in my brother's disappearance, all the players refused polygraphs, and two even refused to talk to the detectives. I was advised that until his remains were found, they could do nothing more because we did not have a crime scene and no "proof" that he did not go missing on his own. They did not even get a search warrant to search the house he was last seen.

I pray if something did happen to her, that she is found quickly.

kaelee

Lisa's brother is now involved in the investigation. He was at the house yesterday when it was being searched as well. LE is likely providing him information that we just aren't aware of yet.

I've been reading her facebook. So far i'm back to the middle of may. WOW! I hope that she is ok but i'm wondering about her possily being so depressed?? She seems very depressed to me in alot of these postings.
Some of her friends on here also seemed to be concerned for her. I'm still reading.
As far as another vehicle here is a bit from her FB on that:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=663027685#!/profile.php?id=1732666791&v=wall
Posted May 16th at 1:02am.
She is even talking on here about money issues, how she has offers from many men every day :

And she also has posted something about the feces which someone mentioned before with the police on here:

I have seen her friend S mentioned 1 time so far and she said that she was helped her when her brother passed away.

But I am concerned about her being depressed. I thought I read OCD also on here or the news. If she does have OCD couldn't that lead to having a lot of pets et... I have a friend that has OCD and his obsession is crazy it was featured on A&E july 5th.

Anyways still reading and hope this has a good outcome and that she is found!!!
Bobbie

Thank God for nosy neighbors. I don't know if Tim Miller can do anything, but I will email him as well. My laptop really drags on facebook when dd is using hers at same time, so if there is a prayer vigil, someone please be kind to post it on here as well. I'd love to go as I don't think this dear woman just vaporized by choice.

Just emailed Tim and this just brings tears to my eyes. I don't know Lisa, but I'm here locally and will do what I can to help. I hope this has a good outcome. I think getting the news to focus on Lisa being missing and not the amount of animals would be a good start. From the comments I read that's all people got out of it. I'm sure she had a lot of cat hair (I sure do) but she is missing and seems to be well liked. That's all that matters. I hope she comes home safely.

I have to say these friends and neighbors are on a mission. Even if a lot of what i'm reading may be considered rumors, they are not holding back. They need to really dig in and keep their eyes open. (which i'm sure they are) IMO

I have to say these friends and neighbors are on a mission. Even if a lot of what i'm reading may be considered rumors, they are not holding back. They need to really dig in and keep their eyes open. (which i'm sure they are) IMO

I agree. Let's just hope LE is being as aggressive. They obviously couldn't find anything to hold the roommate on yesterday. Hopefully they are getting cell phone subpoenas today and can really start piecing things together.

There is a wooded area behind the strip mall on Ferguson which is less than one mile from Lisa's house. This might be a good place to have dogs search.

There is a wooded area behind the strip mall on Ferguson which is less than one mile from Lisa's house. This might be a good place to have dogs search.

I agree. There need to be some ground searches done this weekend. I would hope LE would do this with cadaver dogs. However, I don't see their sense of urgency coming out at all on this case.

Tim Miller has been contacted but no word yet whether he will take the case. In the least I think some local search teams could be formed in the area. I will be in Mesquite for a softball tournament this weekend will drive around the area and look for potential places to access the woods and water.

I agree. There need to be some ground searches done this weekend. I would hope LE would do this with cadaver dogs. However, I don't see their sense of urgency coming out at all on this case.

Tim Miller has been contacted but no word yet whether he will take the case. In the least I think some local search teams could be formed in the area. I will be in Mesquite for a softball tournament this weekend will drive around the area and look for potential places to access the woods and water.

It wouldn't hurt to check out Duck Creek and the Cody Park areas, either.

Were all her dogs accounted for?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$