Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

Monica's jaw seems to square. I could be way off, but I think she looks like Tara Calico.
calico_tara.jpg
calico_tara2.jpg
U0708004.jpg

Oh, Sable. I just googled Tara's story. :(

I think your pictures are a good resemblance to this amnesiac. Here's some more info about special features:
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Calico has a large scar on the back of her right shoulder and a scar on her calf. She has a dime-sized brown birthmark on the back of one of her legs. She has a lazy eye. Calico has a cowlick on her right temple.

I think its likely she's going to be someone who went missing very recently - the amnesia is likely very recent - she's a woman with a lovely haircut, and nice glasses - I can't imagine that she's someone who has been missing for long.

they need to get the poor womans face on national news - its likely someone would spot her and identify her.

I think you are right, BethInAk. I can't imagine someone not reporting her missing by now!

Maybe she was on vacation or a business trip somewhere and isn't expected back yet, so nobody really misses her.

How sad.

Anyone know how she was located - wandering in an airport (she recalls being at the New Orleans airport), wandering the streets, .....?

If she was booked on a flight out of New Orleans, they may be able to ID her through a process of elimination. Also, wonder if there was any unclaimed luggage from that area?

She looks to be clean - hair looks nice - I think she is a really recent missing lady.

Hope they can ID her and get her home. It has to be a scarey ordeal for her!!

She has a tattoo on her lower back that covers the width of a black floral pattern.
Dear Frogierintexas,:blowkiss:
Were tattoo shops shown the photo of her and her tattoo? What about newsletters sent nationwide to registered Tattoo shops. Just a thought.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Good Morning!

It doesn't show her tattoo just gives a descrip.
I know Terrell is near Dallas. If it was a business trip, Dallas would be a likely destination, I know I have attended many a function there.

Her hair actually looks like it has grown out from a good cut, if you ask me. So it could be a bit longer than we realize from the time she went missing by months and not days.

The memory she has of the airport in NOLA could have been from years before and not recent, too. When you lose all but parts of memories...you also lose the time frame of when they occurred. The airport may have nothing to do with her being missing.

I don't know why they haven't taken this national. Very odd. Someone knows who she is and is missing her! The tattoo alone defines her identity and it is a shame there are no records being kept in that area. (LE does photograph gang tats!)

Tattoo artists should be required to "sign" their work and have their "signature" listed as part of licensing in every state. It should work like a copyright or something akin to that in order to trace the tattoo back to the artist and be on file so that LE can use it for this type of work.

Don't think that will ever happen, not many people I know would want a tattoo much less a signature on the tattoo. But LE should have a tattoo database for unidentified, missing, kidnapped, etc when they have a photo of the tattoo available.

Artists in every other medium do sign their work. Tattoo artists could do this by incorporating a tiny extra worked right into the design, but exclusive to them. I believe some already do this.

Dear Frogierintexas,:blowkiss:
Were tattoo shops shown the photo of her and her tattoo? What about newsletters sent nationwide to registered Tattoo shops. Just a thought.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
This would be a great idea, if they could have a data base built to allow for one email to be sent to all registered tattoo artists!

This would be a great idea, if they could have a data base built to allow for one email to be sent to all registered tattoo artists!
Dearest SeriouslySearching,:blowkiss:
There is a case here on this site that called out to Tattoo shops for info;

link
The believe part of the tattoo may have been recent, perhaps improving on an underlying tattoo. They have distributed the flier in area tattoo parlors and received information from tattoo artists and their clientele.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

I just hope she has a nice family, and they are reunited with her soon.

This is bizzarre. Her hair does look grown out from a different cut. Odd that no one knows her or has reported her missing. Even if she was on a business trip or vacation, wouldn't she still call friends, employers, SO? I'm also a little disappointed I have not seen any coverage of her, and I'm in TX.

Someone has to looking for their wife or mother, sister, daughter...this lady hasnt been on her own too long as she looks clean, nice glasses, nice hair, even her eyebrows are done...hopefully someone will recognize her soon so she will know who she is.

I am wondering if the scar over the right eye and the navel scar are from previous piercings. Do they leave small scars? I had a nose ring for all of a week once but it didn't leave a scar.

I have emailed the details of this to an anchor on the ABC Dallas (WFAA, Channel 8) station. She emailed me back and said that she would forward it on to her managers and hopefully they'll do a story on her.

That's great! I emailed a few reporters too, but no response yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back