Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

I put both pictures beside each other in Paint. It's possible.

Frame of the glasses is different, eyes on one look brown, other hazel. I would love for it to be a match.

I searched around and found another pic of Theresa posted at Scared Monkeys where she is posing with Sam and it doesn't look the same as the smiling missing person's pic of her. The girl with amnesia has a longer chin than Theresa and her eyes are lighter than Theresa's. Also, Theresa's ears at the top are a slight way away from her head not close like the amnesia victim.

Did Theresa have any tattoos? I think Theresa looks older than the amnesiac. I personally don't think Theresa is with us anymore anyway...thanks to her husband. IMO!!

This bothers me so much because she looks like someone I know or have met. It could just be that she looks like the girl next door...

Did Theresa have any tattoos? I think Theresa looks older than the amnesiac. I personally don't think Theresa is with us anymore anyway...thanks to her husband. IMO!!

This bothers me so much because she looks like someone I know or have met. It could just be that she looks like the girl next door...

She does to me too and that is why I printed out her poster as maybe it will come to me.

She may just look like the "girl next door" because she looks so familiar to me, too. I don't know many people with tats like that...but since I have been covering missing women...I have come to realize how many decide to "brand" themselves. Not saying it isn't a good thing and very therapeutic...just saying I don't know many women personally who choose to do this. It makes me think she is younger than they think she is.

*snipped*
Did Theresa have any tattoos?
*snipped*

I think that in some cases, the missing are not reported with tattoos perhaps because close family members did not know that their loved one had a tattoo! (A friend of mine has never told her parents she has one) Maybe?

I went through the missing adults last night, and I came up with this one:
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200503566S

Eye Scar
Height
Ears look similar
Blue eyes
Glasses
Thin upper lip
Chin

What do you guys think?
MG

I wonder why the woman was admitted to a hospital, if it were only for the amnesia or if she had been injured in some way. I noticed that she looks to have some recent highlights to the crown with no roots, but none at all in the rest of the hair.

So, she is listed by the missing department in Texas. But she seems to recollect being in the New Orleans airport. How do we check missing persons in New Orleans?

ETA: Sorry, I think I missed a page of post and my above question may have been answered. Going back to read now. Sorry.

I personally don't think this girl is going to be listed on a web site yet. I don't think she has been missing that long, and - either her family hasn't realized she is missing, or are looking for her on their own without involving LE.

I agree, I don't think she is 'missed' yet.

I emailed
The Houston Chronicle
KPRC Houston
KHOU Houston
KHOU Houston
News58 Austin
KXAN Austin
KVUE Austin
CBS42 Austin
Statesman.com (Austin)
Star Telegram Ft. Worth
KXAS Fort Worth/Dallas
and a few others before I started keeping a list.

So far I have only gotten one response. From a Wrey Hinds, assignment mgr at KVUE Austin. Stating they will discuss it as a potential story at a future editorial meeting.

That's all I have today. My family is bugging me to go out of town, and I think I will to stop the whining. I rolled our change thinking I'd use it for Hurricane Dean, but it turned out to be way more than I thought. Almost 800 dollars. I think they are itching to spend some of our 'play' money. That's usually what we save it for. Anyway, I won't be around til tonight so I want to thank everyone here for all they do. Thank you so much.
See you all later.

I am at a loss as to why this story isn't being covered at least locally, and needs to be national, IMO. I wonder what the WHOLE story is on this.

http://www.ksla.com/global/story.asp?s=6332484

Does anyone else think she looks like Mary Byrne Smith? That's who I thought of right away and they sure do look similar. I know she was recently located in New York but she could have made her way to Texas and the amnesia wouldn't be unusual given her history. I recall that the video shown of her on the day she went missing (the pawn shop shot) had her looking emaciated but that was a few months ago.

ETA: I seem to remember something about MBS having a tattoo as well.

Daniell Imbo has black floral tattoo right, hazel eyes, brown hair...however, I think her face is much rounder and her hair darker?

It might help if they'd take the pictures with an actual camera, and not a cell phone or tin can or whatever they use. :rolleyes:

She looks REALLY familiar to me, too. But I can't place her at all.

Suppose she could be lying about the amnesia?

She looks very familiar to me as well. I wonder if she is a previous missing person? The fact we all recognize her but can't place her is kind of strange.

She kind of looks like a teacher to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back