TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped for space.
I have always thought that LE removed the door handle for evidence. MPD said that SP broke glass in door and reached in to open door. Hopefully they have something traceable from that, the tools and other things around the church.

I was thinking, IF all that attire was not brand new, very possible that they can get something useful. I have also pondered the setting someone up angle too. WHO or WHY? Not a clue.
Also remember on the back where the NE doors were busted? What appears to be boot prints? We had thought maybe was from workers. I curious if maybe that is from the products that Ellis Cty CSI unit used to get prints? Possible jmho Terri Missy Bevers church boarded footprints circled.JPG

Carter Blood Drive was in parking lot on Sunday April 17, 2016

Carter Blood Drive Today | Creekside Church
www.creeksidecc.com/calendar-item/carter-blood-drive-today/
Apr 17, 2016 - Carter Blood Drive Today. You can donate between 9:15 and 1:00 p.m. Mobile Units are in the parking lot. time 9:15 am ...

I was saying unsure if the church was cleaned after Sunday night services(or what services they have on Sunday night but there are some classes at 5:30 p.m. April 17, 2016 Bulletin http://www.creeksidecc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Creekside-Bulletin-04-17-16.pdf Suspect first seen on video at approx 3:50 a.m. I see it very possible that whomever cleaned the church did so prior to services and would prior to Wed night services (on a normal cleaning jmho)

I thought the blue covered table in the West hall held registration or other info about the blood drive. From what you are thinking, the Church would have been locked to guests and members during the blood drive?

The Visible Prints: A visible print occurs when the footwear steps into a foreign substance and is contaminated by it, and then comes in contact with a clean surface and is pressed onto that surface. This print can be visibly seen by the naked eye without any other aids.

The most common visible prints are prints left on a contrasting surface, such as a kitchen floor. A variety of substances, such as blood, grease, oil, or water will leave contrasting prints. This type of print must be photographed, prior to any other methods being used. An electrostatic dust lifter can also be utilized when the evidence is in dust.

The Plastic Prints: Plastic prints are impressions that occur when the footwear steps into a soft surface, such as deep mud, snow, wet sand, or dirt creating a three-dimensional impression. This type of impression should be photographed and then cast. These types of impressions are three-dimensional because they allow the examiner to see length, width, and depth.

The Latent Prints: Latent prints are the most overlooked print and are generally found on smooth surfaces. They can be developed the same way latent fingerprints are. This type of print needs a variety of powders, chemicals and even forensic light sources to make it visible in order to properly be collected. In most cases these prints should also be photographed prior to any recovery process.
http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/footwear.html

I thought the blue covered table in the West hall held registration or other info about the blood drive. From what you are thinking, the Church would have been locked to guests and members during the blood drive?
No, wouldn't be locked because they had Bible Classes starts at 9:30 a.m. and Worship Service at 10:30 http://www.creeksidecc.com/

Carter Blood drive in parking lot 9:15 a.m. - 1 p.m. per 4/17/16 bulletin http://www.creeksidecc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Creekside-Bulletin-04-17-16.pdf

Table was for the Creekside Cancer Crushers, Relay for Life they were selling chances to iPad (table in Foyer) http://www.creeksidecc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Creekside-Bulletin-05-1-16.pdf

FYI, I had found an obit about a young lady who passed away from cancer when the church was still in DeSoto and called Rolling Hills Church of Christ. This was 2005 and yr prior to CCofC opening at the current location.
"Memorials may be made to the Rolling Hills Church of Christ for the "An Angel Remembered Fund", 115 W. Belt Line Rd., DeSoto, TX 75115 or to the Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders at Children's Medical Center of Dallas, 1935 Motor St., Dallas, TX 75235"
JMHO, this was maybe the start of the Cancer Support Group called Creekside Cancer Crushers. JMHO.

2 grounds areas they searched with ATF K9 (video from Kerry Sanders Today Show) the very front of church and area I think may be where picnic table are (from someones photos prior) http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846
atf april 20 pic 2.JPG
Finally figured out where the white wall was lol Can see the wall across street and the yellow guide wires for visual placement
atf april 20 pic 1.JPG atf april 20 pic 3.JPGatf april 20 pic 7.jpg

From Google Earth can see fence. So they searched the whole property it seems. Still jmho clearing for the prayer service that was posted by church at 1:18 pm atf april 20 pic 8.jpg

So I wanna know, what do you believe happened? And please explain! I wanna hear some different scenarios of what everyone thinks took place.

:thinking:
Originally Posted by PatTheRat View Post
Received my records in response to my PIA request today from MPD requesting all PIA requests received on the Missy Bevers case. Was very surprised that only 3 different groups/individuals made requests given the national attention it has received.
1)WFAA CH 8
2)KXAS NBC 5
3) Cannonball
Hmm...unless Cannonball is working for NG, that just proves that they got Cannonballs Affidavit from WS, that the guy on the podcast read on Crime Online! Spill it Cannonball you working for NG? :laughcry: :shame:

2 grounds areas they searched with ATF K9 (video from Kerry Sanders Today Show) the very front of church and area I think may be where picnic table are (from someones photos prior) http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846
View attachment 108612
Finally figured out where the white wall was lol Can see the wall across street and the yellow guide wires for visual placement
View attachment 108613 View attachment 108614View attachment 108615

From Google Earth can see fence. So they searched the whole property it seems. Still jmho clearing for the prayer service that was posted by church at 1:18 pm View attachment 108616

Quite interesting, thank you! :)

Received my records in response to my PIA request today from MPD requesting all PIA requests received on the Missy Bevers case. Was very surprised that only 3 different groups/individuals made requests given the national attention it has received.
Snipped for space

Not quite what you're looking for but did anyone listen to the scanner for the hours before? Reading another thread, I learned you can go back and listen to archived scanner traffic. Don't know if its possible in this case, though.

Snipped for space

Not quite what you're looking for but did anyone listen to the scanner for the hours before? Reading another thread, I learned you can go back and listen to archived scanner traffic. Don't know if its possible in this case, though.

Great idea, and definitely the type of idea I was looking for. I'll ask for all radio dispatches and radio transmissions from the officers from 6 pm on the 17th through 9 am on the 18th for both Waxahachie and Midlothian and we'll see what we get. Thanks!

Great idea, and definitely the type of idea I was looking for. I'll ask for all radio dispatches and radio transmissions from the officers from 6 pm on the 17th through 9 am on the 18th for both Waxahachie and Midlothian and we'll see what we get. Thanks!

What about Cedar Hill, Mansfield......other small cities that adjoin Midlo? I think some of the initial POI's live in the nearby towns? Even some roads change names when they cross the town border. I once lived in Frisco but my water bill came from Little Elm. The sign out front of the subdividing had Frisco on it. Businesses on one side of street were in one city and opposite side were in another city. So there are probably other cities to inquire about in addition to Midlo and Waxahachie . JMO

We have tried to figure out how the SP left so quickly. We assume due to the short amount of time this was a targeted hit. Do we know if everyone entered at the same time? Let's just assume that everyone that was attending that morning went to the door where MB truck was parked. The SP could leave in a car while everyone was attending to her. Looking at the pictures you can hardly see the entrance/exit if you are on the side with her truck. Also, any way to know where the participants park? If they park near her truck they may not see people coming and going. Maybe the suspect had cased her classes before. Were there any late arrivals that day? The SP could even assume that if they leave right at 5 am everyone will already be there and the SP could leave in a car without anyone even knowing.

What about Cedar Hill, Mansfield......other small cities that adjoin Midlo? I think some of the initial POI's live in the nearby towns? Even some roads change names when they cross the town border. I once lived in Frisco but my water bill came from Little Elm. The sign out front of the subdividing had Frisco on it. Businesses on one side of street were in one city and opposite side were in another city. So there are probably other cities to inquire about in addition to Midlo and Waxahachie . JMO

Good point. I'll add in all cities within 10 - 15 miles of the church. If we get good info from it, we can always expand it to 20 miles or even further later.

Mimi, as far as I know, the issue of regular cleaning of the Church has not been approached. My happy little Church has three Sunday services with the last at 5pm. A professional cleaning crew arrives sometime that night and cleans the sanctuary and the building for Sunday School classes. The professional cleaning crews come again after Wednesday evening dinner and cleans the kitchen and dining hall buildings.

If a blood drive was held the day or two before the murder, surely the cleaning crew arrived to clean the Church afterward making the CS relatively clean. Certainly the floors were mopped and bathrooms disinfected following a blood drive.

Early on a few posters wondered who did the church cleaning. It has never been made public, AFAIK... wonder why ?

Is it normal for churches to have cleaning crews? My parents are LDS and honestly, for all the years I went there I don't ever remember them having a crew come. I think someone from the church did it or people took turns and signed up to do it... even after big events I can't ever remember them hiring people.. maybe it's also cause they consider Sundays a holy day so no one is supposed to work that day so makes sense if the church hadn't been cleaned if they also believe that too? Idk JMO...

We have tried to figure out how the SP left so quickly. We assume due to the short amount of time this was a targeted hit. Do we know if everyone entered at the same time? Let's just assume that everyone that was attending that morning went to the door where MB truck was parked. The SP could leave in a car while everyone was attending to her. Looking at the pictures you can hardly see the entrance/exit if you are on the side with her truck. Also, any way to know where the participants park? If they park near her truck they may not see people coming and going. Maybe the suspect had cased her classes before. Were there any late arrivals that day? The SP could even assume that if they leave right at 5 am everyone will already be there and the SP could leave in a car without anyone even knowing.

https://www.facebook.com/1950470073...1462364174./10154082916172359/?type=3&theater

Updated Timeline:
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 3:50 A.M. – Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:16 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:00 A.M. – Two 911 calls received from location
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:01 A.M. – Fire Department dispatched
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:03 A.M. – Initial Patrol Officers dispatched
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:07 A.M. – Fire Department arrives at the location
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:10 A.M. – Officers arrive at the location

Grabbed this from the media/timeline thread. Hope that's OK.

So I wanna know, what do you believe happened? And please explain! I wanna hear some different scenarios of what everyone thinks took place.

A camper arrived very early. Broke into the church. Changed into the SP outfit. Waited for MB. Killed MB when she came into the church. Changed clothes. Exited the church and waited in their vehicle for the rest of the campers to arrive. Stashed their SP clothing in the trunk of their car. Their apparent innocence and acting skills fooled LE. Well, you did say you wanted different scenarios...jmo

A camper arrived very early. Broke into the church. Changed into the SP outfit. Waited for MB. Killed MB when she came into the church. Changed clothes. Exited the church and waited in their vehicle for the rest of the campers to arrive. Stashed their SP clothing in the trunk of their car. Their apparent innocence and acting skills fooled LE. Well, you did say you wanted different scenarios...jmo

Marking.

I'm open to anything about now.

Did we decide if you could see a car pull into CCoC from SWFA?

I think we need/needed every video tape off any camera on Hwy 287 or street that fed into 287, that could see the road. 3-4 a.m is the least busy hour of the night. Who was moving around at that time and what were they driving (beside passers through)?

These CG classes aren't large (esp. 5 am). Who looks like and walks like SP. We should be able to eliminate pretty quickly.

Motive?

I think the perp drove towards Waxahachie after the murder instead of driving back to town of Midlothian where cops would soon be canvassing.

I think the perp drove towards Waxahachie after the murder instead of driving back to town of Midlothian where cops would soon be canvassing.

I could see that too. Plus there are a lot more country back roads around Waxahachie to disappear down, particularly if you're familiar with the area you're leaving trying to distance yourself from and then to just "blend in with the crowd". Probably the closer you get to 6:00 am you would have the crowd out and about especially if commuting to Dallas employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname