TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused. I read two of the new affidavits for SW, but I didn't see any reference to the seven numbers or seven people, so I guess there was another warrant entirely?

:thinking:

How about this for a theory---

MB has an affair. The other person breaks it off. MB threatens to tell the other person's spouse.

That would be enough motive for murder, right?

No. Meaning the are not family members RELATED to MB, BB, RB etc. :)
They are entirely different Tuckers. It's just a coincidence that the last name is also in BB's family.
Gotcha! So it is the trainer and his wife. Ayeeee!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So, can we name the 7 people (other than Missy) who were named in the warrant?

Yes you can

Thanks, Tricia.

So aside from Casey Williams who Missy was having flirty messages with since January, there are the following 7 "target numbers" and names listed in the warrant:

T Bevers (Missy)
B Bevers
R Bevers
A Tucker
C Tucker
K Cozine
M Cozine

How about this for a theory---

MB has an affair. The other person breaks it off. MB threatens to tell the other person's spouse.

That would be enough motive for murder, right?

so sad to even have to think about that......

Please help mento understand this, I missed a lot. Did the perp leave the phone at the scene? If not, how did they know he filmed/photographed the murder?

No it wasn't left at the scene that I know of. They are gathering all this through phone records and correspondence between this person and someone close to MB. If I understand it all correctly. Very interesting to say the least. I'm sorry but in this day and age having your cell phone with you when committing a crime like this has to be one of the dumbest decisions.

The two Tuckers listed in the warrant are NOT relatives.

Is the A Tucker the one that posted March 30th on Missy's fb page. Where she praises another camper that shows up at 4:30am to workout. If it is he teaches self defense for women and posted a comment there that made me think jealousy.

Thanks, Tricia.

So aside from Casey Williams who Missy was having flirty messages with since January, there are the following 7 names listed in the warrant:

T Bevers (Missy)
B Bevers
R Bevers
A Tucker
C Tucker
K Cozine
M Cozine

Missy B
Brandon B
Randy B
AJ Tucker
Courtney Tucker

I forgot how to spell the first name of k cozine. hold on

Is the A Tucker the one that posted March 30th on Missy's fb page. if it is he teaches self defense for women and posted a comment there that made me think jealousy.

Bingo!

Is the A Tucker the one that posted March 30th on Missy's fb page. Where she praises another camper that shows up at 4:30am to workout. If it is he teaches self defense for women and posted a comment there that made me think jealousy.

Yes. And their trash was seized in the middle of the night a couple weeks ago and he was with Missy in Austin in the days before her death.

So, I know lots of us had heard of AJ & C Tucker. And obviously we know who all the Bevers are.

Who knew about Casey Williams or the Cozines? Is KCoz the one who sent the "creepy" message, maybe?

Thanks, Tricia.

So aside from Casey Williams who Missy was having flirty messages with since January, there are the following 7 "target numbers" and names listed in the warrant:

T Bevers (Missy)
B Bevers
R Bevers
A Tucker
C Tucker
K Cozine
M Cozine

So after phone search, it seems that since these Tuckers are not relatives that 1 was possibly having an affair with a Bevers and same with Cozine? Then why is RB listed? So Tuckers are married couple and Cozine are married couple, Casey Williams having phone affair with MB. Anybody?

https://www.facebook.com/events/1697996477141946/

I can't get his timeline down for the 18th b/c I know he also taught a class but this picture is chilling to say the least. He is the one teaching self-defense classes now and giving out tips to his "campers" who come to the 5:00 classes. I think I'm going to puke if he is the perp. (I really hope he isn't- he was with MB all weekend in Austin and from what I can tell a close "friend" and fellow CG teacher)

**IMO**

So, I know lots of us had heard of AJ & C Tucker. And obviously we know who all the Bevers are.

Who knew about Casey Williams or the Cozines? Is KCoz the one who sent the "creepy" message, maybe?

I believe the Cozines were in her class. Maybe they are the ones who found her?

Don't forget there are two additional names on the next page.

V. Bevers
W. Houtz

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads