TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it appear to anyone else that this Williams' name was supposed to be redacted and it wasn't? Hmmm.....

https://www.facebook.com/events/1697996477141946/

I can't get his timeline down for the 18th b/c I know he also taught a class but this picture is chilling to say the least. He is the one teaching self-defense classes now and giving out tips to his "campers" who come to the 5:00 classes. I think I'm going to puke if he is the perp. (I really hope he isn't- he was with MB all weekend in Austin and from what I can tell a close "friend" and fellow CG teacher)

**IMO**

What about his wife?

Does it appear to anyone else that this Williams' name was supposed to be redacted and it wasn't? Hmmm.....

There were two versions, one that had a lot of stuff redacted and the other had only the top.

So, I know lots of us had heard of AJ & C Tucker. And obviously we know who all the Bevers are.

Who knew about Casey Williams or the Cozines? Is KCoz the one who sent the "creepy" message, maybe?

The only ones on my radar were the Tuckers!

Yes. And their trash was seized in the middle of the night a couple weeks ago and he was with Missy in Austin in the days before her death.

He posted that he thought someone stole it. Yet it was LE. I didn't think of that at the time. Thx for reminding me.

Admin Groveling for Help Post!

Seriously guys! With all this breaking news, I NEED your help! :scared:

Please post all the current breaking MSM links in the Missy Bevers Media Link Thread (linked here).

I trying to convert and add all the search warrants we have to date so they are available for downloading and will be searchable. (will be adding to the 3rd post in this thread.) In addition, I am juggling the breaking news of Grand Jury indictments in the Sievers Case yesterday. Sparky had to step away for a bit (real life goes on, ya know? ;) ) So I am spread a little thin right now. If you guys would PLEASE help by adding those links it would be a tremendous help. And I can guarantee you will want to be able to find these links again down the road, so it helps all of us!

TIA! :blowkiss: and :loveyou:

P.S. Remember to keep snips to 10% so they comply with the copyright laws!

So, I know lots of us had heard of AJ & C Tucker. And obviously we know who all the Bevers are.

Who knew about Casey Williams or the Cozines? Is KCoz the one who sent the "creepy" message, maybe?

The Cozine's are the parents of one of Missy's daughters good friends, I believe.

Don't forget there are two additional names on the next page.

V. Bevers
W. Houtz

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ha! Hadn't seen them. V Bevers is BB's stepmom (married to Randy) and there are two W Houtz on BB friends list, I think they're his family.

For some reason I have a memory of a post that Missy did with who would be in running the Monday morning locations and I thought AJ was one the trainers.

He posted that he thought someone stole it. Yet it was LE. I didn't think of that at the time. Thx for reminding me.

He later answered a question that he found out why it was taken but he wasn't supposed to talk about it.

Through his self defense classes he has access to all sorts of "gear" (you can see pics of it) that could possibly be pieced together to resemble SWAT gear....possibly.

For some reason I have a memory of a post that Missy did with who would be in running the Monday morning locations and I thought AJ was one the trainers.

He is. I believe he teaches Monday mornings in Midlothian.

The Cozines are easy to find on FB. It's Michele (with one L) Cozine. Find her first and easily find her hubby Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500