TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razz, I am almost certain the main crime-scene is located in the bathroom area in the SW corner of the building due to the following video. One can see LE personnel ( 3 individuals) entering the portico doors and making an immediate turn to the left. That would lead to the bathrooms. You can also spot that security camera in the right upper corner. It is very possible, that this particular cam is operated separate from the outside non- functional surveillance cameras and therefore may have recorded the movements of MB and equally not have shown anyone else leaving the church via the SW doors:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Video marker 1:43 ff

[video=youtube;oAonvZ4Gdqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAonvZ4Gdqo[/video]

Source:
NBC NEWS youtube
Excellent video. So are you discounting the one video where they say she was seen carrying stuff in?

I'm not following the issues you and Jethro have about the single, kitchen door. Also, what mistake are you thinking SP made?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Wouldn't he have been caught on camera though? You think there was a blind-spot and he knew it? Why the diversion in your opinion?

-Nin
I don't have much time right now. I will get back to you and Razz a little later on.

I will never forget the first time I saw the video of the perp. I said "that's an African American lady!". Obviously everything I know now makes it the least likely scenario. Such a bizarre case.

All possible, Steve. Just wondering why they would say "reached and opened", if they had observed the same damage we are looking at now. I am open for any scenario, if evidence leads.

First, there is no question that what we see in that picture was immediately after the murder. So if you're questioning the time of the pic and whether that damage was there on Apr 18, that's not an issue.

As far as why LE would say that when looking at that damage, as I previously mentioned, I believe those words - offered in the very first presser and undoubtedly in some hurry - were LE's off-the-cuff comments to a hastily assembled press corps at that very early point. But afaik we don't have LE making the same sort of statement later after they had time to further assess what they had seen. And when we look at the door, it speaks.

Excellent video. So are you discounting the one video where they say she was seen carrying stuff in?

I'm not following the issues you and Jethro have about the single, kitchen door. Also, what mistake are you thinking SP made?

Razz, not discounting anything. Being "in the process " of carrying stuff inside is exactly that, getting ready to carry in gear (propping doors open for example), carrying gear inside etc. At some point in the very beginning, she possibly decided to go to the bathrooms.

The broken in kitchen vestibule door, the damaged window of K3 (according to Jethro's excellent plan) and the broken NE glass entry doors are lots of areas trying to break in. I have posted the different scenarios of the perp either being familiar with the inside church cams or not in the previous thread. I have problems putting the events in a logical sequence.

I leave it at that for now.

-Nin

I'm with NIN on the location in the SW part of the Church where the murder happened ---> the restroom.

The restroom. Call it gut instinct, call it a perfect spot for an ambush, call it a location whereby there would be no cameras in case SwatPerps identity was revealed during the ruckus, or call it my interpretation that SWATPerp attempted to clean up the scene (or something to that effect as said by Midlo LE).....which all added up to the restroom as the location of the murder to me.

The "why" and the "who dunnit" have remained elusive.

1 I believe the NE corner cams would have caught an entry there, if there was one.
2 I don't recall LE actually telling us that MB had her hands full of equipment as she entered, but I suspect she did, just on a logical basis. On arrival, it makes perfect sense that she would have grabbed a big armful or 2 of stuff that needed to be carried in. (In fact, it would fit that her arms being full would have given the perp an added advantage in subduing her as she walked down that hallway.)
3 I don't think MB went directly into the bathroom area, since LE tells us she went down the main hallway until the cams stopped detecting her movement and stopped recording.
4 FWIW LE said under oath that there is no video of MB or perp after the cam stopped recording her going down the main hallway.
5 Is there also an exterior cam on the SW porch? Yes.
6 But as I recall, there is no way to turn left in that SW vestibule into some room. (Nor do I think that would fit the general layout of the church design.) If I have a pic that supports my recollection, I'll find it and post it. I suspect the video NIN referenced creates a bit of an optical illusion from an angled perspective that's deceptive.

1 I believe the NE corner cams would have caught an entry there, if there was one.
2 I don't recall LE actually telling us that MB had her hands full of equipment as she entered, but I suspect she did, just on a logical basis. On arrival, it makes perfect sense that she would have grabbed a big armful or 2 of stuff that needed to be carried in. (In fact, it would fit that her arms being full would have given the perp an added advantage in subduing her as she walked down that hallway.)
3 I don't think MB went directly into the bathroom area, since LE tells us she went down the main hallway until the cams stopped detecting her movement and stopped recording.
4 FWIW LE said under oath that there is no video of MB or perp after the cam stopped recording her going down the main hallway.
6 But as I recall, there is no way to turn left in that SW vestibule into some room. (Nor do I think that would fit the general layout of the church design.) If I have a pic that supports my recollection, I'll find it and post it. I suspect the video NIN referenced creates a bit of an optical illusion from an angled perspective that's deceptive.

Where/when was LE UNDER OATH relating to MB and the perp not being on camera after attack?

Not speaking for Nin, but I don't believe they were turning left in the vestibule. There is a small corridor to the left as soon as you enter the main corridor from the vestibule. The small corridor is where the bathroom doors are. We've seen one of the bathroom doors in another photo. So the police officers were turning into that small corridor.

Search warrant affidavit

But the search warrants did not seem final. They had stuff crossed out and written in, and odd stuff like perp videotaping the murder. I thought it was more like a standard form thing...?

I've swung to the Stalker Theory. It doesn't have any 'holes'.
Motive fits.
The determination fits.
Stalking to know her whereabouts fits.
Rage fits.
His spending a lot on an outfit, the tools and his wearing a bullet proof vest...all fits.

But the search warrants did not seem final. They had stuff crossed out and written in, and odd stuff like perp videotaping the murder. I thought it was more like a standard form thing...?

They are allowed to draw inferences from the facts, such as stating a belief that the killer may have recorded the murder. That's not the same thing as misrepresenting the facts. They stated outright that neither the victim nor the suspect is seen again on video after Missy is seen approach the suspect's location.

In the sense that I believe there is more than one element of this crime that was over-thought I do believe this was a mistake. One look at the back doors on either the NE or SE would have made it clear what the easiest point of entry/exit was. Just like the chicken and the egg, which came first? So, too, we have which came first the Kitchen Door or the glass at the NE doors?

Since my theory of the crime is that it was well planned and executed there was a particular reason for both. The primary reason I have been beholden to is that it one was done to steer investigators in a particular direction when they analyzed the crime scene and the other was done as the actual entry and exit point. In my opinion, what investigators would ponder would be why go through all the effort with the Kitchen door for no reason and since there was all that effort taken it must have been the point of entry. That is, it is the apparent effort that would steer investigators in one direction. If I were a gambling man I would venture that the Kitchen were meant to look like the entry point and the NE doors the exit point. That said, I believe the NE doors to be both the entry and exit point and the Kitchen door the diversion.

It is true that the hardware on the kitchen door had been worked over just from the markings on the door and there appears to be, though I could be wrong, a sheared screw at the bottom where the hardware would have been attached there. I don't think anything we see with that door is from LE removing it. I believe that most or all of those tools we have seen in SP's possession were part of a tactical breach kit so I don't think the time involved to create the mess they made of the area where the door hardware was attached was all that much.

i would think if SP made entry and exit through NE doors that LE would have seen a sweeping pattern of glass on the floor and determined that this was in fact point of exit and entry with so much glass broken out of those doors. JMO

Motive fits.
The determination fits.
Rage fits.
His spending a lot on an outfit, the tools and his wearing a bullet proof vest...all fits.

You could be right...wonder who did the janitorial work at the church ?

the glass at the door by AC units in this video looks undisturbed. Is this the kitchen door?
Is there a close up of broken NE doors especially floor at those doors? Thanks in advance

Motive fits.
The determination fits.
Rage fits.

It does for me except using a hammer for the murder. That was more risky than a gun. When the killer is finally caught we might find out why it was done that way.

Why do you think this?

Because of what LE said in those press conferences. They said specifically that there is additional video of the perp prior to the murder, but the SWs state that he is not seen again after just before the murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does for me except using a hammer for the murder. That was more risky than a gun. When the killer is finally caught we might find out why it was done that way.

Are you thinking hammer would be B&E then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname