TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bessie! Does anyone have a quick link to the full 25 min interview w BB and fil from yesterday? I've seen the quicker news ones but was liking for full interview. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting information JHarlin! I wondered about that when you made your comment about it being used as a "gym". I didn't realize that MB was moving the class indoors though so I totally missed that.

Do you happen to know where the kitchen is located in the building?

Thank you for helping us to get an idea of how everything was set up. It's SO appreciated!! :)

I haven't been in that building in quite a while since we moved church homes when I got remarried. I have lots of people whom I have reached out to in hopes of getting a floor plan that we can post. I believe there kitchen area is locate in the hallway the perp initially attempted to enter, but I am waiting on confirmation.

Thread #4! Yikes. Here's hoping there's an arrest before #5!

I haven't been in that building in quite a while since we moved church homes when I got remarried. I have lots of people whom I have reached out to in hopes of getting a floor plan that we can post. I believe there kitchen area is locate in the hallway the perp initially attempted to enter, but I am waiting on confirmation.

I appreciate you JHarlin!! :tyou:

To those that think a female is not strong enough to break windows or jimmy locks, think again. Do not underestimate the strength of women. There's strong woman on the police force, firefighters, and bodybuilders. Look at Missy she was strong enough and physically fit enough to do that and she is still petite woman.
I'm not in shape nor large or tall and breaking windows would NOT be strenuous at all.
Just something to consider.

Missy's murder has hit my local news finally. There's really nothing new in this article, but there are some additional details about the dog fight/attack and a video of Kristi Stout explaining the tragic dog event.

http://www.kens5.com/news/crime/sou...s-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/157791262

Great link liltexans!

"They feel that energy can be better spent finding this killer, and Stout agrees.

"I feel like we're sitting here talking about a dog, and this killer is probably having a margarita, enjoying this nice weather," Stout said."

I couldn't agree more.

The media and LE have stated that at the last minute they had decided to move the class indoors because of the weather.

I would think they would be using the huge entry way located inside the front doors or the auditorium if the chairs had been stacked after Sunday service.
Since her truck was towed from under the "awning ( there's a pic somewhere but not sure if it is her truck) makes sense she would enter there. She must have had a load of stuff to take to wherever they worked out. Foyer hallway makes sense. Why carry that stuff further than you need too? All they need is floor space not necessarily a room or gym.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Would you do a rough sketch of the bits you do know?

I'm stunned there are so many rooms, I knew it was BIG and figured there'd be a handful of small rooms for various purposes, but from what I've read just now it's way bigger than I thought. I didn't know there'd be "classrooms" either, do lots of kids attend classes there at weekends?

(please excuse my ignorance, I'm sure you all know what a typical British church looks like, they're ancient and dark and generally just don't have the room or facilities to have so much going on, in my experience anyway!)

It's a full service airport with 24hr monitoring of flights. If this was the escape route, LE would have access to all incoming and outgoing data.

http://www.mid-wayregional.com/

Experience First Class Service!

Welcome to Midlothian/Waxahachie, Texas and the Mid-Way Regional Airport. When you fly into Mid-Way Regional Airport, you will experience first class service at one of the friendliest airports around. We offer an array of amenities found only at larger airports, but without the congestion and hassle. Our quick turn-around time and low fuel prices will bring you back. When you fly in you will receive the service and courtesy you deserve because our customers come first.

Mid-Way opened in October, 1992 to serve a rapidly growing area. It was designed for expansion in order to meet aeronautical business and traffic needs. The runway was extended to 6500 feet to accommodate most business jets with the project completed in 2011. A major terminal expansion was completed in 2012 doubling the space from 4000 to 8000 square feet. Mid-Way will soon begin a 20,000 square yard pavement expansion of the airport parking apron. When completed, this expansion will satisfy large and small aircraft parking needs for many years to come. With this commitment to growth and expansion, Mid-Way Regional Airport is positioned to meet aviation demand well into the future.

I saw they even have showers there where a perp could potentially wash the blood off themselves without doing at their home:
http://www.mid-wayregional.com/Facilities

Great link liltexans!

"They feel that energy can be better spent finding this killer, and Stout agrees.

"I feel like we're sitting here talking about a dog, and this killer is probably having a margarita, enjoying this nice weather," Stout said."

I couldn't agree more.

The 'They' is Brandon and Randy, not LE. LE felt it worthwhile to investigate or else they wouldn't have investigated it in the first place and also from the same article they are still investigating it:
Investigators are awaiting the result of DNA testing to be sure the blood does, in fact, belong to an animal.
Bevers are saying LE is wasting their time, but LE is not saying that this is a waste of time.

Let's hope the perp did NOT disable this feature on their phone !

http://kdvr.com/2016/04/28/hidden-cellphone-feature-keeps-track-of-your-every-move/

Mine was turned off for a while b/c it kept popping up to tell me how long it would take to get home when I was about to leave work and I was legit freaked out. I had to Google why that was happening. I then decided if I end up the subject of a thread here, I want my cellphone data to be able to be pulled from the cloud and every shred of data sleuthed by my fellow WS friends so I turned it back on. It's a shot in the dark if the perp has their phone turned on, with them or this feature turned to "on". JMO

Not that it means anything... but in this photo from VBS 2015 has an arrow point to left hallway towards Awning area for snacks?

terri missy bevers creekside church inside 10 vbs.JPG

Another view same area different set up from VBS The Awning area Lookins straight at this photo is towards your RIght... terri missy bevers creekside church inside 3.jpg You can see the big glass door entrance in the mirror/window on wall

Lol everyone I know disabled that when news about it went viral last year.

I'm guessing this perp was smart enough to not bring their cell along.

I agree - I think if the perp went through the effort to disguise themselves, park out of view of surveillance, etc. then they planned this relatively well and likely didn't bring their cell along. But, you never know I guess.

Didn't get a chance to finish the last thread (resigning myself to always being behind in the reading, lol). But wanted to bring this picture forward for arkansasmimi as she had questions that I think I can answer thanks to my informally (un)verified TX construction source (hubby).

image.jpg

These are exterior doors with panic hardware (horizontal exit device on the inside)...you'd need a key to get in as it has a key lock. (Unless, of course, you elect to bash the windows with a mountain pick.) The round lights above the doors are exterior egress lights and he sees no motion detector device on them (though they possibly could have that). The stair rail is also standard exterior, and it's exterior concrete (which he disapproved of as it's slippery when wet).

And there you have it (for whatever use one may have for this info).

I hope this is allowed to say on here, even though it is speculation (always scared to post on here). I can't keep up with the rules - how some things are allowed and others are not - so please ask admins to delete if not. This is JMO - not from an official media source.

Re: the kitchen at the church:
I'm sure one of the other locations MB had access to and utilized was the kitchen. She may have brought pitchers/cooler/something similar to fill with ice and water for the campers, for those who did not bring their own bottles or for refills. Bootcamp isn't your typical workout - its brutal! LOL!
If we do not have access to the kitchen cameras (and if the church did not install cameras in the actual rooms - not that we have seen at least), that may have been an action area for the crime.

Since her truck was towed from under the "awning ( there's a pic somewhere but not sure if it is her truck) makes sense she would enter there. She must have had a load of stuff to take to wherever they worked out. Foyer hallway makes sense. Why carry that stuff further than you need too? All they need is floor space not necessarily a room or gym.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Terri Missy Bevers awning side door type 2.JPG her truck under awning

Terri Missy Bevers awning side door poss handicap area .jpg her truck on a tow truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid