TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Ahhhhh finally got these enlarged!!

The 'They' is Brandon and Randy, not LE. LE felt it worthwhile to investigate or else they wouldn't have investigated it in the first place and also from the same article they are still investigating it:

Bevers are saying LE is wasting their time, but LE is not saying that this is a waste of time.

In the presser w/ BB ans RB they stated LE should be following this lead in order to rule it out. RB stated that the drycleaner should have reported the shirt to Le. I believe SIL may be referring to media sensation about said shirt w/o cause. I believe it distracts from case as well, until or unless proven otherwise. Right now it seems to be a red herring. MOO

Lol everyone I know disabled that when news about it went viral last year.

I'm guessing this perp was smart enough to not bring their cell along.

Watch out because I had set mine to off 6 months ago, and i just checked it again - and behold it was back ON! I'm going to check it periodically now....

Maybe the 911 tapes aren't being released because they would identify the campers who called in. Maybe one or both of them are witnesses to a car leaving the church.

This crime gets more mind-numbing as each day passes. The pre-meditation and brutality are just chilling. It doesn't appear chaotic, like many one-on-one crimes of passion. It appears so sociopathicly clinical.

I agree - I think if the perp went through the effort to disguise themselves, park out of view of surveillance, etc. then they planned this relatively well and likely didn't bring their cell along. But, you never know I guess.

Idk. It depends if they went to work afterwards to keep up appearances. So if their phone was pinging from home at 3am but the next ping is at 6am at work but they had to pass several towers to get from home to work; Then LE should be suspicious of how your phone pings dissappeared and then reappeared. Now of course a perp can say I turned off my phone until I got to work. But they will still be considered not cleared. And LE would view if they ever have turned their phone off while going to work before. Jmo for now.

The 'They' is Brandon and Randy, not LE. LE felt it worthwhile to investigate or else they wouldn't have investigated it in the first place and also from the same article they are still investigating it:

Bevers are saying LE is wasting their time, but LE is not saying that this is a waste of time.

The husband and his father said they greatly appreciate all of LE pursuits. They were pleased LE followed up on this, no matter how trivial it appeared. Because in the end, it is trivial. Thus the sister's frustration that it somehow became newsworthy.

Idk. It depends if they went to work afterwards to keep up appearances. So if their phone was pinging from home at 3am but the next ping is at 6am at work but they had to pass several towers to get from home to work; Then LE should be suspicious of how your phone pings dissappeared and then reappeared. Now of course a perp can say I turned off my phone until I got to work. But they will still be considered not cleared. And LE would view if they ever have turned their phone off while going to work before. Jmo for now.

Kaylynn didn't suggest the phone was turned off, but that they "didn't bring it along". It would still be pinging at the house the whole time the perp was committing this crime.

Also, this was done early enough to get back home, cleaned up, dispose of the evidence, and then continue on to work as usual for most people.

View attachment 93107 her truck under awning

View attachment 93108 her truck on a tow truck
Yikes! Thank you for sending this. I saw (somewhere an aerial of the much smaller awning (Port au coche) with a white truck backed up to it.)That was obviously the wrong spot and obviously the wrong truck. So sorry!

The only thing I can think about with everyone entering in the double door way is the beautifully polished floor. What a mess everyone's tennis shoes would make! I'd feel compelled to mop it afterwards. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Didn't get a chance to finish the last thread (resigning myself to always being behind in the reading, lol). But wanted to bring this picture forward for arkansasmimi as she had questions that I think I can answer thanks to my informally verified TX construction source (hubby).

View attachment 93106

These are exterior doors with panic hardware (horizontal exit device on the inside)...you'd need a key to get in as it has a key lock. The round lights above the doors are exterior egress lights and he sees no motion detector device on them (though they possibly could have that). The stair rail is also standard exterior, and it's exterior concrete (which he disapproved of as it's slippery when wet).

And there you have it (for whatever use you may have for this info).

Thank you. I figured out where the steps are.. at the very back of the building also you see the window on side by propane tank .. has board over it here but not in another photo.

terri missy bevers creekside rear of building steps.jpg

The photo where window not boarded up Terri Missy Bevers back of church .jpg

That Back Area... per this is Teens area terri missy bevers creekside signage.JPG

And I bet someone cheap lunch lol that these doors right here are the ones boarded up This from last year VBS terri missy bevers creekside church inside 11 vbs.JPG jmho

[video=youtube;hz1duUZCfQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1duUZCfQI[/video]

Someone in previous threads speculated that the church or their insurance should have to be financially liable for what took place.

But I disagree. This wasn't a Walmart or business. It's a non-profit church (for the most part) that allows certain organizations to have access under good faith.

Now if the church charges CG to use the facilities. Then that's a different thing. Where they would be liable.

I hope this is allowed to say on here, even though it is speculation (always scared to post on here). I can't keep up with the rules - how some things are allowed and others are not - so please ask admins to delete if not. This is JMO - not from an official media source.

Re: the kitchen at the church:
I'm sure one of the other locations MB had access to and utilized was the kitchen. She may have brought pitchers/cooler/something similar to fill with ice and water for the campers, for those who did not bring their own bottles or for refills. Bootcamp isn't your typical workout - its brutal! LOL!
If we do not have access to the kitchen cameras (and if the church did not install cameras in the actual rooms - not that we have seen at least), that may have been an action area for the crime.

It would be my guess that the kitchen was part of/behind the "Common Grounds" labeled area in the main foyer across from the sanctuary. It's the place you see with the corrugated sliding doors (far right side of photo).

image.jpg

Plumbing is very expensive to put in, so if the coffee bar is there it wouldn't surprise me if that were also part of the kitchen. Would make sense, too, if the group was possibly planning on working out in the foyer as wondered about up thread - the kitchen (with water and snacks) would be right there.

In the presser w/ BB ans RB they stated LE should be following this lead in order to rule it out. RB stated that the drycleaner should have reported the shirt to Le. I believe SIL may be referring to media sensation about said shirt w/o cause. I believe it distracts from case as well, until or unless proven otherwise. Right now it seems to be a red herring. MOO

There is cause for it as you layed out in your first sentence. It can't be both be without cause and a legitimate lead to follow at the same time. If it's legit for LE to follow, it's legit for the media to report that LE is following it. So far we've had less (as in none) official reporting from LE that Missy was targeted, but the media wasn't criticized for their unofficial LE report on targeting as something that was being reported without cause (people on here have objected to that conclusion, but they haven't objected to the media reporting it), while this is based on an actual legal document made by LE and that official document is being called without cause.

Kaylynn didn't suggest the phone was turned off, but that they "didn't bring it along". It would still be pinging at the house the whole time the perp was committing this crime.

Also, this was done early enough to get back home, cleaned up, dispose of the evidence, and then continue on to work as usual for most people.

I know my friend. I was just speculating pings of other possibles.

Now if the perp did leave some tools behind. Then who really knows if their phone was at home or in the car and turned off. But you may be right. The perp came so prepared that they most likely left their actual phone home.

Yikes! Thank you for sending this. I saw (somewhere an aerial of the much smaller awning (Port au coche) with a white truck backed up to it.)That was obviously the wrong spot and obviously the wrong truck. So sorry!

The only thing I can think about with everyone entering in the double door way is the beautifully polished floor. What a mess everyone's tennis shoes would make! I'd feel compelled to mop it afterwards. [emoji15]

I still cant figure out where THESE DAMN DOORS ARE!!! I swear, every door is different lol Look at the divided windows not sure how to explain but look ... and its at the end of the pretty flooring in the main hallway. terri missy bevers creekside church inside perp 5.JPG so trying to figure out: Terri Missy Bevers church  dutch door area abcd .JPG

Someone else had said that Room 12 was a women's bible study room or something like that. I am making note of your information so I don't confuse future posts. I'm so sorry to have confused everyone!!

On the church website it states that the ladies Bible study meets in Rm 12. I posted that (previous thread) when someone was questioning whether that room might be a restroom (they saw a trash can inside the door). I would guess that Room 12 serves more than one purpose - 3rd to 5th grade on Sundays (per JHarlin's post), and the ladies Bible study during the week.

It's a full service airport with 24hr monitoring of flights. If this was the escape route, LE would have access to all incoming and outgoing data.

http://www.mid-wayregional.com/

Experience First Class Service!

Welcome to Midlothian/Waxahachie, Texas and the Mid-Way Regional Airport. When you fly into Mid-Way Regional Airport, you will experience first class service at one of the friendliest airports around. We offer an array of amenities found only at larger airports, but without the congestion and hassle. Our quick turn-around time and low fuel prices will bring you back. When you fly in you will receive the service and courtesy you deserve because our customers come first.

Mid-Way opened in October, 1992 to serve a rapidly growing area. It was designed for expansion in order to meet aeronautical business and traffic needs. The runway was extended to 6500 feet to accommodate most business jets with the project completed in 2011. A major terminal expansion was completed in 2012 doubling the space from 4000 to 8000 square feet. Mid-Way will soon begin a 20,000 square yard pavement expansion of the airport parking apron. When completed, this expansion will satisfy large and small aircraft parking needs for many years to come. With this commitment to growth and expansion, Mid-Way Regional Airport is positioned to meet aviation demand well into the future.

Several threads back someone mentioned that Missy might have known a person or persons that used steroids and other drugs from her job at the fitness center. Drug dealers are known for making hits. They could have flown someone in, done the hit, & flown right back out on a private plane. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think private planes have to file a flight plan. All JMO speculation.

This is probaby the one your speaking about. Crime Scene and its behind her truck. Truck still there Terri Missy Bevers church covered awning  area.jpg

The husband and his father said they greatly appreciate all of LE pursuits. They were pleased LE followed up on this, no matter how trivial it appeared. Because in the end, it is trivial. Thus the sister's frustration that it somehow became newsworthy.

According to the article it hasn't ended yet and LE is waiting for DNA results, unless there has been additional reporting (which would mean additional media reporting on this issue) that the DNA results have come back conclusively ruling that it wasn't human blood on the clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?