TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person shows deceit when they answer question with a question. Sorry to constantly drone on about this, but I think it is revealing.

Reporter: “And I know when we talked to you last, you’d said that you believed that she had walked in on a burglary.”
BB: “I need to clarify that, ah, when I came up here to review, ah, now you gotta remember ,was that on .. that was on Tuesday or Monday? When I gave that statement? “

Reporter: “That was on Tuesday.”

I'm not saying he's lying, just IMO, it may show deceit.

Ok. LE sees missy walking down the hall and she was found in that vacinity. But the same cameras that was catching perp throughout the hall suddenly didn't activate during the murder?

If one believes that posts such as these were created deceptively, one also has to believe all people pictured and/or tagged in the photo would be going along with it, and in this case, and I really just do not see that many people willing to be in on a murder plot.
Which picture? I re-created the post of the front of the restaurant that was posted to show he was in MS. No people were in the picture; no one tagged.

The perp arrived well before Missy got there. It baffles me why s/he would wander around the building causing damage and therefore making noise. If Missy was the target, why didn't the perp lie in wait and keep quiet?

What if Missy had walked in and spotted the perp before he saw her? I'm sure Missy would have turned and run out of the church. Sadly, this didn't happen.

Another reason to suspect a possible accomplice - such as someone being a lookout for the perp

Spitball in' here. What about an ADEL TOOL SHEET METAL NIBBLER? It looks sort of like a big stapler, and I bet that criminals would use them to break through wood or metal. Too lazy to post photos so just google it I guess.

Yes, but there are so many ways for the police to corroborate his story, other than the fb "check-in." Witnesses, airlines, car rental (which usually have GPS tracking ability), cell phone, credit card receipts, etc. etc.
Totally agree. And I am not in the camp that is sure this family is involved. All I am saying is that post is not proof of location.

Ok. LE sees missy walking down the hall and she was found in that vacinity. But the same cameras that was catching perp throughout the hall suddenly didn't activate during the murder?

I don't think the rooms have cameras & we don't know which one of the rooms Missy was murdered in. I think that's why it's not on camera....

At least that's what I've gathered.

Yes. Don't believe the inter webs. <modsnip>

I don't have any faith in Facebook.

I've seen people posting here different "facts" from the same Facebook page. I don't know what to believe.

Please refer to Brandon Bevers by his name or BB. That goes for everyone else.

NO name variations. It's rude!

Thanks!

Well yeah.....I mean, it's not like he's got a whole lot of experience with being involved in a murder investigation. ;)

I get that we all disagree about shirtgate but IMO, people would be fussing about him hiding the shirts too. He can't win in this scenario.

Had he been a member here, he probably would have realized that it would look suspicious and called LE to pick up the shirt. But I believe he didn't even think about it because it was his dog's blood.

MOO.

I think he was baiting for a quick 15 seconds of fame. He seems proud when exiting the station for the news presser.

He may also have Dr . Phil or Nancy Grace on speed dial and trying to put something in the works for future tv sit down interviews as the fun loving fil. Idk

Imrikajo posted this image thread 6, page 90, post #1338. It is a locking mole wrench with red rubber or PVC grips. I took that image into Paint and added yellow pointer lines and numbers I, II, III, IIII, and 0. I - screw tip for opening and locking tightly in place around object II - suspect thumb in black glove III - end with teeth to grip object IIII - the bolt head or object held in the teeth 0 - other end with teeth to grip object Imagine the third image (drawing) fully opened gripping a round object. As shown in brass/gold color, suspect's is silver. HTH.

Attachments

• mole wrench filter color.jpeg
    mole wrench filter color.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 320
  • mole wrench filter color2.JPG
    mole wrench filter color2.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 318
  • 02-MG-8-6_TB_Rubber-covered-handles_.jpg
    02-MG-8-6_TB_Rubber-covered-handles_.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 62
If one believes that posts such as these were created deceptively, one also has to believe all people pictured and/or tagged in the photo would be going along with it, and in this case, and I really just do not see that many people willing to be in on a murder plot.

I agree. Did he tag others in his MS photo of the restaurant? I don't remember.

Which picture? I re-created the post of the front of the restaurant that was posted to show he was in MS. No people were in the picture; no one tagged.

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about RB, not BB.

SBM BBM. I was able to completely re-create this post on FB. I grabbed his picture and was able to post it was from Biloxi Mississippi. I did this from California. Same picture, same text, same links. Not that he wasn't in MS, but the post really proves nothing. If he had actually used the "check in" feature on FB, it would have posted his actual location. He did it another way that allows you to link to literally any place on earth that has a FB page.

I did the same thing. That photo proves nothing, I am not saying he was or was not in MS but his alibi could easily be picked apart, depending on when the car was rented. For example, he could have very well flown to MS, rented a car at the airport, gone and checked into a hotel room and then left without checking out. Only the police would be able to verify with the hotel, if he checked out at the front desk and when that occurred. We are avid travelers and never check out at the desk, we leave the room key and are sent a portfolio the next day. So it is possible for him to have posted that picture to ping the tower in MS and then turned his phone off until later or even had his calls forwarded to a second phone enabling him to receive calls while on the way back and have had an accomplice bring the phone back to Texas behind him in a second car. So for that reason I can't theoretically completely rule him out. I am not accusing him of committing the crime, just showing that it is possible and likely he may well still be a suspect for the above mentioned reasons. JMO!

Yes, but there are so many ways for the police to corroborate his story, other than the fb "check-in." Witnesses, airlines, car rental (which usually have GPS tracking ability), cell phone, credit card receipts, etc. etc.

You are correct there are many ways the police can corroborate his story, but until they publicly clear him he is still on the radar. jMO

You are correct there are many ways the police can corroborate his story, but until they publicly clear him he is still on the radar. jMO

Even if it's proven that Brandon was in MS, I doubt that LE will clear him until someone else is arrested for Missy's murder. JMO

Imrikajo posted this image thread 6, page 90, post #1338. It is a locking mole wrench with red rubber or PVC grips. I took that image into Paint and added yellow pointer lines and numbers I, II, III, IIII, and 0. I - screw tip for opening and locking tightly in place around object II - suspect thumb in black glove III - end with teeth to grip object IIII - the bolt head or object held in the teeth 0 - other end with teeth to grip object Imagine the third image (drawing) fully opened gripping a round object. As shown in brass/gold color, suspect's is silver. HTH.

Also kinda looks like a staple gun.

I did the same thing. That photo proves nothing, I am not saying he was or was not in MS but his alibi could easily be picked apart, depending on when the car was rented. For example, he could have very well flown to MS, rented a car at the airport, gone and checked into a hotel room and then left without checking out. Only the police would be able to verify with the hotel, if he checked out at the front desk and when that occurred. We are avid travelers and never check out at the desk, we leave the room key and are sent a portfolio the next day. So it is possible for him to have posted that picture to ping the tower in MS and then turned his phone off until later or even had his calls forwarded to a second phone enabling him to receive calls while on the way back and have had an accomplice bring the phone back to Texas behind him in a second car. So for that reason I can't theoretically completely rule him out. I am not accusing him of committing the crime, just showing that it is possible and likely he may well still be a suspect for the above mentioned reasons. JMO!
I think this very scenario is why he has not been completely cleared yet. While they may be able to verify portions of the trip, they cannot rule out whether he could have returned to commit the crime. Even if unlikely, it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500