TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imrikajo posted this image thread 6, page 90, post #1338. It is a locking mole wrench with red rubber or PVC grips. I took that image into Paint and added yellow pointer lines and numbers I, II, III, IIII, and 0. I - screw tip for opening and locking tightly in place around object II - suspect thumb in black glove III - end with teeth to grip object IIII - the bolt head or object held in the teeth 0 - other end with teeth to grip object Imagine the third image (drawing) fully opened gripping a round object. As shown in brass/gold color, suspect's is silver. HTH.

How about a staple gun?

Yes, but there are so many ways for the police to corroborate his story, other than the fb "check-in." Witnesses, airlines, car rental (which usually have GPS tracking ability), cell phone, credit card receipts, etc. etc.

The question is. Did he know that he would be called with the news before heading out to sea. Did he have sit-down breakfast in a restaurant before heading home.

So I do agree that hubby was out of town. But minor questions such as did his luggage consists of wardrobe that a deep sea fisher would need.

How soon did he fly out the door after getting the news. 2 seconds or 2 hrs.

Etc etc.

Even if it's proven that Brandon was in MS, I doubt that LE will clear him until someone else is arrested for Missy's murder. JMO
I don't agree. I think if they can put him in a different location, without the possibility of him being local at the time of death, he would at least be cleared of the crime itself. They would need to ensure he wasn't indirectly involved (MFH, etc.) but I think they would come out and say they have ensured he was out of the area.

BB's Facebook page says he lives in Ovilla and is from Red Oak. To me, that means he grew up in Red Oak but currently lives in Ovilla. MB's Facebook page states she lived in Red Oak and is from Jacksboro.

Ok. LE sees missy walking down the hall and she was found in that vacinity. But the same cameras that was catching perp throughout the hall suddenly didn't activate during the murder?

I have been thinking that the initial confrontation between Missy and the perp was caught on camera. Probably not of the actual murder though, if she was taken to a room without cameras. The perp was there before Missy, so I'm sure LE has released only a small fraction of the footage. IMO, I believe that LE has a better description by now of the vehicle in the parking lot that the camera only caught a piece of.

Even if it's proven that Brandon was in MS, I doubt that LE will clear him until someone else is arrested for Missy's murder. JMO

If he's cleared they will publicly clear him

he has to live in Midlothian and the children have to go to school there. Its bad enough their mom was murdered without gossip over their dad as well

if police haven't cleared him publicly its for One Reason IMO

They haven't cleared him.

I think this very scenario is why he has not been completely cleared yet. While they may be able to verify portions of the trip, they cannot rule out whether he could have returned to commit the crime. Even if unlikely, it's possible.

If LE finds multiple sources of information, including eyewitness's, placing Brandon in MS and no information placing him in Midlothian at the time of the murder, I'm confident that LE will conclude that he was in MS.

JMO

I'm new here so I hope this is ok to ask. Did anyone else notice that BB and Missy were not Facebook "friends"? Am I seeing that wrong?

I truly think that the perp(s) was someone she knew but not her family. LE is purposely not releasing info because they might already know who it is. <Modsnip> in these threads are getting tiresome. If someone picked their nose in one of the families it would make the news who btw are getting desperate for headlines....

This was a personal crime that made someone freak.....what was the event?

If he's cleared they will publicly clear him

he has to live in Midlothian and the children have to go to school there. Its bad enough their mom was murdered without gossip over their dad as well

if police haven't cleared him publicly its for One Reason IMO

They haven't cleared him.

I said that Brandon being in MS doesn't clear him of murder.

Okay, I hate to be "this guy," but the last two threads have flown by, leaving me behind and now confused (and slightly irritable). Anyone want to be a dear and offer me a recap? Where's this video everyone's saying shows the perp walk on RB? Do we have msm confirmation of the tools which caused head wound(s)? Or even what exactly the wound(s) were? I thought only rich people used dry cleaners. I am a poor person; even my wedding dress was machine washable but I still don't know that I value any of my garments so that I'd still wear them if my pet died all over it :(
Help me out, peeps?

If LE finds multiple sources of information, including eyewitness's, placing Brandon in MS and no information placing him in Midlothian at the time of the murder, I'm confident that LE will conclude that he was in MS.

JMO
Apparently they can't find those people then. Because he still isn't cleared. It should not take weeks for your friends to come forward and verify an alibi. I would think he should be able to have non-friends verify things too-- people at a front desk, wait staff, etc. But yet he remains uncleared after a couple of weeks. He may very well have nothing to do with this crime, but his story has not been verified by LE.

Teatime, i do think one can sleuth in probabilities- but until LE says so, BB cannot be and has not been ruled out as the perp.
RB hasn't either- just bc FB says he was in cali doesn't mean he actually was. it is highly likely that he was- that much is true- unless he is yet another stupid murderer (and it seems they usually ARE stupid- don't see clearly).

as for the "saran box" mystery (i see it as a mole wrench or type of tool) and hammer/rock pick, it is important - and LE has experts identifying those items as we speak because it is important. Those items potentially provide insight into the interests, occupation, and/or gender of the perp.

if one goes by probabilities and "what makes sense," BB would automatically be considered the primary suspect as either the perp or the person who hired the perp- because unfortunately the husband or significant other usually is. The whole point of sleuthing (and i find this fun, and enjoy reading the thoughts of others because i can have tunnel vision) is to reach outside of the norm, to imagine ALL possibilities, not just the probabilities.

but of course you are right about what is probably true. the fun part is ruling out anything that is impossible and then considering all possibilities. IMHO

All speculation & moo....certainly not meant to defame the victim MB but we're all adults here & we know that "happily ever after" isn't always reality. It's painfully obvious to me that BB & MB didn't have a happy marriage--we have all noted such ad nauseum. That being said & without judgement, here goes:

Hubby BB or anyone in his family didn't do it.

It is my personal theory that a female, rage-fueled, lied to spouse found out about something that went on in Austin. Her suspicions were true. She knows her hubby has eyes for a very attractive CG instructor MB & it seems like they have so much in common. Like they were made for each other. She believes this. She must get rid of her or her life will fall apart & she can't have that. She may have confirmation of this through notes, texts, phone calls, stalking them, evidence left on his clothing, etc & maybe all of the above. Somewhere it is indicated (maybe in BB's FB) or other communications that this pretty CG instructors hubby will be out of town for a few days of fishing. This jealous female spouse knows this is her hubby's & MB's secret time to get together--Her CG Instructor hubby & MB. Fireworks! I must say that if there was an affair going on, it could be real or it could be a delusion inside the mind of this jealous wife.

Now jealous wife finds out that some reandevous has been planned between her hubby and our victim while the hubby is away on a fishing trip (or she assumes in her mind & heart it will occur). She's not going to let that happen. She kills her "competition" before there's opportunity for any night where they could be together. She kills to nip it in the bud 'cause hubby can't seem to do it.....and she feels maybe MB can't either.

I feel this jealous female had given MB warnings to stay away from her man-maybe secretively, maybe subtly, maybe ominously like "leave him alone" notes left on her car because jealous female wife wasn't 100% sure but she suspected. These "warnings" scared MB as they should have & that's why she was acting a bit reserved according to a gym buddy. MB was concerned but she didn't know how serious she needed to take these threats? MB may have felt she was being "tailed" or stalked but she wasn't sure. MB told no one & hoped it was all just some whacky prank.

Yep, jealous female spouse at the brink of insanity did it.

Of course, divorce was the sane answer but she is obsessively in love with her husband & for a variety of reasons (hormonal swing & not taking meds) isn't thinking straight. I think those that know her understand she is a French fry short of a happy meal. She wants to be so much more attractive than what she is right now...she used to be when he fell in love with her. In her world, it's all about him. She is sick. The whole CG thing has ruined her life, she feels. She felt like she was playing a game against MB but she took it too far.

As I've mentioned, this is all moo & theories. Just my guess.

Apparently they can't find those people then. Because he still isn't cleared. It should not take weeks for your friends to come forward and verify an alibi. I would think he should be able to have non-friends verify things too-- people at a front desk, wait staff, etc. But yet he remains uncleared after a couple of weeks. He may very well have nothing to do with this crime, but his story has not been verified by LE.

We don't know who LE has talked to and what they have said.

Brandon being in MS does not clear him of this crime. JMO

Okay, I hate to be "this guy," but the last two threads have flown by, leaving me behind and now confused (and slightly irritable). Anyone want to be a dear and offer me a recap? Where's this video everyone's saying shows the perp walk on RB? Do we have msm confirmation of the tools which caused head wound(s)? Or even what exactly the wound(s) were? I thought only rich people used dry cleaners. I am a poor person; even my wedding dress was machine washable but I still don't know that I value any of my garments so that I'd still wear them if my pet died all over it :(
Help me out, peeps?
Nothing new or verified that hadn't been before. :) Sorry I don't have the link to the video. Some are saying its the same, others are saying its different. We have no confirmation on tools of any kind or of what caused the death. The clothing continues to be discussed.

The shirt listed in the warrant is labeled "laura scott".

A search for Laura Scott pullover, Brings me to Sears website, where they are on sale right now for $4.99.

Help me out, peeps?
the perp walk is the post bloody shirt warrant press conference- beginning and end.
LE has stated she died of head trauma. there is no official confirmation of what caused it- although there have been rumors and "sources" quoted in media (and locals who claim to have "heard") that she had both a gunshot wound and was bludgeoned. i doubt that. why do both?
as for dry cleaners, i don't consider myself rich- BUT i do use the dry cleaners quite a bit. golf is expensive- and anyone who plays golf has enough money to use a dry cleaners- and RB plays golf. :)

I'm new here so I hope this is ok to ask. Did anyone else notice that BB and Missy were not Facebook "friends"? Am I seeing that wrong?

When I checked on my iPhone, they didn't show as being friends. I then checked my iPad and they are. I don't understand but I've seen this a few times with my own page, even the news feeds can be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500