GUILTY TX - Woman charged with beating boyfriend to death with stiletto pump

That must have been an absolutely, horribly painful way to die. The problem probably first started with alcohol, then jealousy, maybe domestic violence or the threat of it. But the woman must have gotten really angry and went into overkill. It didn't take that much beating of the man with her shoe to defend herself. She must have kept attacking him long after he stopped fighting with her.

I even wonder if he may have been asleep when she began her attack and then he stumbled and fell on the floor. It seems like a man would take the high heel away from her if he was alert and awake.

It seems a lot of females nowadays are becoming more and more vengeful and angry and are doing these gruesome overkills.

IMO

Police is asking public for help. From what I can see in her photos, she doesn't appear to have any injuries.

"It is our understanding that they were involved in a dating relationship and this relationship was ongoing," he said. "If the public has any information on whether this relationship was volatile, whether it was good, whether it was bad, we want to know everything there is to know about the relationship."

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...e-fatal-stiletto-4593674.php?cmpid=houtexhcat

I saw this on the local news last night, and then tonight I'm watching JVM and see her reenacting the murder with a stiletto heel on an innocent watermelon! Not even kidding.

I smell Jodi Arias...she's already claiming self defense. I agree with Time that if he was attacking her first how on earth would she be able to subdue him with a high heel? A lot of the injuries were to his face, I think she attacked him when he was vulnerable, probably sleeping.

It's unclear who the luxury apartment belongs to. I'd like to know if he was trying to quit seeing her, putting her up in style, what she does for a living, was she drunk and been out partying in stilettos, etc. She's no spring chicken but he was quite a bit older.

I have heard talk that tequila was involved. I know that sounds funny haha, but I have heard that on local news. Background checks for stiletto heels!

Tequila would explain a lot because I can't imagine her state of mind that this happened. Self Defense, oh no, not another one. Quick, send her one of those liar's survivor tee shirts.

"Professor killed by woman with stiletto heel, police say"

"Trujillo had recently moved in with Andersson, and she told investigators that he grabbed her, and a struggle followed, KTRK reported."

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/11/justice/texas-stiletto-stabbing/index.html

"Woman stabs man to death with stiletto heel"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bs-man-death-stiletto-heel.html#ixzz2VyoXO5i7

Tequila would explain a lot because I can't imagine her state of mind that this happened. Self Defense, oh no, not another one. Quick, send her one of those liar's survivor tee shirts.

"Professor killed by woman with stiletto heel, police say"

"Trujillo had recently moved in with Andersson, and she told investigators that he grabbed her, and a struggle followed, KTRK reported."

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/11/justice/texas-stiletto-stabbing/index.html

"Woman stabs man to death with stiletto heel"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bs-man-death-stiletto-heel.html#ixzz2VyoXO5i7

Oh well that explains everything. No woman can properly walk in stilettos after a couple shots of tequila.

"A prosecutor says a Houston woman accused of stabbing her boyfriend to death with her stiletto heel had been drinking tequila with him at a nightclub earlier.

...Prosecutor John Jordan told the judge the victim became angry at the nightclub after a man tried to buy Trujillo a drink. The defendant's statement says the victim became abusive at the condo."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/da-couple-tequila-stiletto-stabbing-19376839

Tequila, oh boy, it sounds like an over reaction on her part. How jealous and abusive is she going to say he was when they got back to the condo?

He's a college professor and she's a massage therapist who just moved in with him? I've got tons of questions.

Something seems odd here, and hopefully we'll get more info soon.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/da-couple-tequila-stiletto-stabbing-19376839

"Trujillo's attorney, Lott J. Brooks III, says Trujillo is emotionally drained and that he would have further comment once he can talk to her more."

On the local news they played a clip of Ana hosting a local access television show that was about to be aired. They also interviewed a woman who was friends with both of them and said they were two people who never should have been together and were not a good match.

I saw this on the local news last night, and then tonight I'm watching JVM and see her reenacting the murder with a stiletto heel on an innocent watermelon! Not even kidding.

I smell Jodi Arias...she's already claiming self defense. I agree with Time that if he was attacking her first how on earth would she be able to subdue him with a high heel? A lot of the injuries were to his face, I think she attacked him when he was vulnerable, probably sleeping.

I suppose it's possible that the first blow was extremely disabling (I'm having a difficult time knowing how much damage a stiletto heel can do vs a knife or, say, a letter opener/ice pick/etc.)....maybe in the eye or in a vulnerable area on the head? It does sound like a rage kill so I assume she will say she was defending herself but got out of control. I'm not ready to say there wasn't any threat to her yet (and maybe they threatened each other), just don't see how her reaction was justified.

Tequila - funny how you can be smashed on it and think you are not even drunk. My bet is that they had an ongoing and caustic relationship. Doesn't mix well with tequila or drugs. Add in some jealousy and....

I suppose it's possible that the first blow was extremely disabling (I'm having a difficult time knowing how much damage a stiletto heel can do vs a knife or, say, a letter opener/ice pick/etc.)....maybe in the eye or in a vulnerable area on the head? It does sound like a rage kill so I assume she will say she was defending herself but got out of control. I'm not ready to say there wasn't any threat to her yet (and maybe they threatened each other), just don't see how her reaction was justified.

Tequila - funny how you can be smashed on it and think you are not even drunk. My bet is that they had an ongoing and caustic relationship. Doesn't mix well with tequila or drugs. Add in some jealousy and....

These heels have a steel spike running down inside the outer casing. Think of this as an attack by an ice pick and the damage is easier to understand. :(

Does anyone remember ice picks? Or am I just old? :floorlaugh:

Stiletto heel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A stiletto heel is a long, thin, high heel found on some boots and shoes, usually for women. It is named after the stiletto dagger, the phrase being first recorded in the early 1930s

A real stiletto heel has a stem of solid steel or alloy. The more usual method of mass-producing high shoe heels, i.e. moulded plastic with an internal metal tube for reinforcement, does not achieve the true stiletto shape.

http://www.khou.com/news/HPD-investigates-murder-scene-in-Museum-District-210750931.html

Carroll said he and Trujillo became friends about two years ago, when she rented a room for several months, at a downtown hotel he managed. He said they spoke frequently.

Carroll said that he told Trujillo to be careful when the subject of all the men she dated came up.

“And she goes, ‘If anybody ever screws with me,’ she’d pull up one of her stilettos and said, ‘I’ll stab him in the eyes with this,’” Carroll said.

Trujillo worked as a legal assistant, but claimed she was also a masseuse, although she is not registered, Carroll said.

She is a Mexican citizen and asked for the Mexican consulate to be notified in this case.

more at link...

The above article I quoted claimed that some of the wounds were 1 in to 1 1/2 inch deep. Wow! Self defense? I find that hard to believe just on her word.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/ana-trujillo-stiletto-heel-killing-allegation-texas-woman-charged-with-murder

After the couple left Bodegas last weekend, they continued to argue, Kinney said. When they arrived at Trujillo's apartment around 2 a.m. Sunday, the fight escalated, she said. Trujillo told police that Andersson grabbed her, so she pulled his hair so hard that some of it remained in her hand. But she told police that didn't faze him, so she grabbed her shoe and beat him.

Neighbors told police they heard shouting. It sounded, they said, like furniture being moved, Kinney said.

At 3:44 a.m. Sunday, about two hours after the couple arrived at the apartment, police arrived at the scene. Who called them remains unclear, Kinney said.

"There was blood everywhere, on walls. She's soaked in blood. He's dead," Kinney said.

Read more at link...

Holy Cow... sounds like a knock down drag out kind of fight between the two.

Based on her claims, let's hope she has some defensive wounds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back