GUILTY TX - Woman charged with beating boyfriend to death with stiletto pump

There is a 'Stiletto Spy School'? :giggle: Can you imagine the reaction if you write that on an official form as your place of employment? :what:

Or on your resume as part of your skill set (continuing education maybe) :waitasec:

http://www.khou.com/news/HPD-investigates-murder-scene-in-Museum-District-210750931.html

Carroll said he and Trujillo became friends about two years ago, when she rented a room for several months, at a downtown hotel he managed. He said they spoke frequently.

Carroll said that he told Trujillo to be careful when the subject of all the men she dated came up.

“And she goes, ‘If anybody ever screws with me,’ she’d pull up one of her stilettos and said, ‘I’ll stab him in the eyes with this,’” Carroll said.

Trujillo worked as a legal assistant, but claimed she was also a masseuse, although she is not registered, Carroll said.

She is a Mexican citizen and asked for the Mexican consulate to be notified in this case.

more at link...

BBM

I hope that statement comes back to bite her in the arse!

I no more believe this was self defense than I did when Jodi Arias said it.

It seems when females cruelly murder someone that defense is almost an automatic excuse. GMAB! I'm so sick and tired of hearing that excuse I could puke.

She sounds like she has a spitfire temper.

IMO

Holy Cow... sounds like a knock down drag out kind of fight between the two.

Based on her claims, let's hope she has some defensive wounds.

It sounds like his blood was everywhere. He was probably trying to flee as she was stabbing him to death with the stiletto which has steel spike in the heel.

The blood on her I believe belonged to the victim.

IMO

Or on your resume as part of your skill set (continuing education maybe) :waitasec:

spy_vs_spy_art_trade_by_justino16-d30wvog.jpg

:floorlaugh:

Holy Cow... sounds like a knock down drag out kind of fight between the two.

Based on her claims, let's hope she has some defensive wounds.

During her court apperance video, I did not see any obvious injuries...no noticable bandages, ect.

"All the men she dated?" , and the man told her to be careful. Was she a hooker or what. Fifteen to twenty other wounds on the professor's torso and arms sounds like she beat him to death or actually stabbed him with her weapon of choice in a drunken rage.

"All the men she dated?" , and the man told her to be careful. Was she a hooker or what. Fifteen to twenty other wounds on the professor's torso and arms sounds like she beat him to death or actually stabbed him with her weapon of choice in a drunken rage.

She supposedly ran a massage business and she had an alias aka Ana Fox.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20711380,00.html

Investigators are trying to determine if Trujillo stomped Andersson with the shoe or held it and struck him as she claims.

Kinney says she is unaware what kind of stiletto was used. The shoe is in evidence and can't be examined by a prosecutor until after Trujillo enters a plea – which is expected to happen at her next court appearance in July. Trujillo is being held on $100,000 bail.

more at link (including comments from her lawyer)

It sounds like his blood was everywhere. He was probably trying to flee as she was stabbing him to death with the stiletto which has steel spike in the heel.

The blood on her I believe belonged to the victim.

IMO

"Trujillo called 911, led officers to the body and told them Andersson "was attacking her and grabbed her hair and neck," according to DA spokeswoman Kinney. But officers observed no injuries on Trujillo, says Kinney."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20711380,00.html

Of course she is going to claim self-defense. Yet he is dead with multiple injuries and she apparently doesn't have any on her.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/waltham/tvguide/x888791186/TV-Host-Charged-with-Killing-Boyfriend-with-Stiletto#axzz2XTQXxVTr

TV Host Charged with Killing Boyfriend with Stiletto.

Trujillo's attorney and former employer Lott J. Brooks claims she suffered from battered women's syndrome and that Trujillo is non-confrontational. "That doesn't seem like something she would have done without provocation, without some sort of triggering mechanism," Brooks said. However, Brooks admitted that he doesn't know what exactly Andersson might have done to Trujillo to instigate the incident.

Another Jodi Aries defense. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back