UFO spotted over Phoenix, AZ

Cook Karole!! Thanks for the pics!!

I've never had a personal experience, but I do believe that paranormal activity happens.

However, I think that earthly paranormal experiences and UFOs are two different animals and just don't believe in aliens at all.

Here's a link I thought I'd share on this thread. You never know -- there may be some here reading this thread, who may be experiencing some strange things :rolleyes: and feel the need to connect with someone who may help you to understand what's happening...

The group this You Tube presentation is about is called OPUS or Organization for Paranormal Understanding & Support. I have personally worked with Dr. June Steiner, Ph.D. She was wonderfully understanding and helpful.

Here's the link (the presentation's really pretty good -- not that long):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HLo25YQU-wI

Here's two more links to some pretty interesting websites. The first is a link to THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT. You can view for free over 20 former Military/Pentagon/PILOTS who gave testimony ON RECORD (they all stated they would testify before Congress if need be) as to what they know about the UFO issue. They all spoke before the National Press Club in 2001.

The second link is to a website called FASTWALKERS. Fastwalkers is the name our military gives to UFO's (as opposed to SLOWWALKERS, which are satellites).

Here's both links:

Disclosure Project: http://www.disclosureproject.org/

FASTWALKERS: http://www.fastwalkers.com/home.htm

Here's two more links to some pretty interesting websites. The first is a link to THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT. You can view for free over 20 former Military/Pentagon/PILOTS who gave testimony ON RECORD (they all stated they would testify before Congress if need be) as to what they know about the UFO issue. They all spoke before the National Press Club in 2001.

The second link is to a website called FASTWALKERS. Fastwalkers is the name our military gives to UFO's (as opposed to SLOWWALKERS, which are satellites).

Here's both links:

Disclosure Project: http://www.disclosureproject.org/

FASTWALKERS: http://www.fastwalkers.com/home.htmhttp://www.fastwalkers.com/home.htmhttp://www.fastwalkers.com/home.htm

Kim Ii,
Thanks for all the information and the links you've provided. Such an interesting subject.

Karole - Those pictures freaked me out!! Thanks for sharing!!

Cook Karole!! Thanks for the pics!!

I've never had a personal experience, but I do believe that paranormal activity happens.

However, I think that earthly paranormal experiences and UFOs are two different animals and just don't believe in aliens at all.

Karole - Those pictures freaked me out!! Thanks for sharing!!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed them. I will never forget the experience, and it convinced me that there is a lot more to what we don't know, than we think :)

I'm sorry that you were so scared, but that's a damn good story!!!

Yeah living it was pretty crazy and for a long time I thought I imagined it or something until my mom heard stuff too and then the people that lived there told us. So creepy. Oh I got another story too. When I was about five we lived in some apartments in what is a bad neighborhood now but about 40 years ago it was army barracks. One night me and my mom were in bed, I was sleeping with her and a man in army clothes walked out of our bathroom through the bedroom door and through the front door and disappeared. I was too little to really know what was going on but I never forgot it.

People say there are no ghosts yet I have seen and experienced them.

Heh, so have I. I go hunting for em at least once a month too. Can't tell you how many times I've been on an investigation and not hear something with my own ears and then hear something on a digital playback. Never makes sense! How can electronic equipment pick up an EVP and me not hear it with my own human ears???

I love ghost stories too!

I have had a couple things happen here that cant be explained. Small things that weirded me out a bit but not really scared me too much. We live in a very old house, over a century old but not a lot of history with it since it was moved a few times.

My husband doesnt believe me since he fully believes in it and nothing has ever happened to him here. He did see something at the house he grew up but questions it since he was a kid. I refused to believe in that kind of stuff before but now I cant put it out of my mind what I saw.

There are a lot of interviews surfacing now on UFOs...

Interview with Mr X

K: So Truman and Eisenhower did know.

X: I saw evidence that they did know. I think that most presidents, if not all, from then on, do know. I don't know how much access they have but I think they know.

B: Was there anything that you read at that time in the 1980s that pertained to what then was in the future?

X: Yes. There was talk about them, what was described as a mass landing, in 2012 at the end of the year.

B: At the end of 2012?

X: A mass landing.

B: And that was a date that you read in the documentation?

K: And was that going to be something that the aliens were telling the Americans was going to happen? Or was it …

X: Well, they were telling them it was going to happen regardless of whether they wanted it to or not.

Hi Rocky,

Yes, if people really want to research this UFO issue, there is a lot of information out there! MUFON is one site, THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT, PROJECT CAMELOT, Linda Moulton-Howe's EARTHFILES, George Noory's Coast-to-Coast radio show, Jerry Pippin's website, with all his many, many interviews of various military/Pentagon/Contactee/Abductee interviewees...

My husband is always saying that he won't research the UFO stuff because he can't discern the Truth from Crud with anything. I have told him that once you get started and start cross-referencing notes, etc., you'll catch on soon enough as to who is feeding you a line of you know what and who may be telling the truth (as they know it).

People working in Black Ops in our Government know that each and every area of expertise is highly compartmentalized. NO ONE working in BLACK OPS knows the whole picture. There may be a few who know everything, but not many.

I have purchased several DVD presentations, given by those who have either worked in our Military/Government and were witness to some of these things, and presentations of those who have had abduction experiences. Dr. Karla Turner was one of those who spoke out. She was a Professor of History/English and was highly critical of the U.S. Government's policy of non-disclosure re: this issue. Both she and her husband spoke on the lecture circuit as to what had happened to their family.

Truly frightening stuff.

Karla died of cancer shortly after she started appearing on the lecture circuit, but there is a website dedicated to her, with free downloads of her books.

There are so many brave individuals who have risked ridicule and who have been ostracized because they dared to come forward and speak about their experiences. I have learned a lot since I started my research.

I am profoundly grateful to have found someone like Dr. June Steiner, who worked with me for a brief time. I would definitely recommend contacting her should anyone be experiencing things in their lives they cannot understand. Dr. Barbara Lamb is another Ph.D./Pschologist who works with Experiencers. I have spoken with her briefly, but she wanted to regress me over the phone and I didn't think that was such a great idea. :eek: But still, she comes with glowing references from many who have worked with her and she IS prominent on the lecture circuit. There are actually lists of support groups and therapists who work with Experiencers, listed state-by-state/city. This is a larger phenomenon than you might think.

Robert O. Dean is by far my favorite of all those who have come forward (whistleblowers) re: the UFO/U.S. Government issue. He is featured prominently on the DVD called, "FASTWALKERS." Again, Fastwalkers is the term the U.S. Government uses for UFO's, as opposed to Slowwalkers, which are satellites.

Here is a link to Robert O. Dean on the Fastwalkers' website, with a snip below:

http://www.fastwalkers.com/featured/RobertDean.htm;

Here is one snip:

..."One of the few holders of first-hand knowledge about government involvement with alien life, Mr. Dean recounts the contents of the 1964 report called "an Assessment," the NATO military study that acknowledged and analyzed the implications of the alien presence here on Earth..."

"Mr. Dean’s history includes forty years of research in the UFO field."

"He spent twenty-seven years of active duty in the US Army where he retired as Command Sergeant Major after serving as a highly decorated infantry combat veteran."

"He also served in Intelligence Field Operations and was stationed at Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE), the military arm of NATO."

And another Snip:

..."Mr. Dean majored in ancient history, psychology, and philosophy at Indiana University, completed extensive studies in archeology and theology and holds the equivalent of a masters level degree in Emergency Management."

"Beyond extensive United States engagements, he has spoken all over the world to share his message, appearing at sponsored events in England, Switzerland, Italy, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Hungary and Puerto Rico."

I've already posted the link to Robert O. Dean's interview with Kerry and Bill over at Project Camelot. (Rocky -- You should watch that one.)

Heh, so have I. I go hunting for em at least once a month too. Can't tell you how many times I've been on an investigation and not hear something with my own ears and then hear something on a digital playback. Never makes sense! How can electronic equipment pick up an EVP and me not hear it with my own human ears???

so you are a real ghost hunter?? THats fascinating

Here's another short clip taken from an interview on the DVD Fastwalkers of Charles Hall (another one of my favorites.)

Charles Hall is an author/nuclear physicist. I have read all of his books and they are truly fascinating. He tells of his experiences while working at Nellis Air Force Base as a weatherman.

Here is a brief snip re: his background and the link to the short trailer of his interview:

SNIP:

..."He served in Binh Thuy, South Viet Nam May 3, 1967 through May 4,1968 and was honorably discharged as Airman First Class on May 5, 1968."

"He married Marie Therese Reis on Nov 22,1969 and received his MA Nuclear Physics San Diego State University 1973."

"Graduated MA Business Administration Nova University December, 1984."

"Copyrighted Hall Photon Theory in 1997."

LINK to the short trailer/interview of Charles Hall:

http://www.fastwalkers.com/interview/CharlesHall.htm

Charles Hall is one of my favorites because he's just so HONEST. He speaks slowly and deliberately and if one didin't know him well, you might almost think him slow (which believe me, he isn't). Charlie was able to save many lives on two different occasions while working at Nellis. There were planes in the air during some really inclement weather and Charlie was the only one who knew his stuff re: weather enough to bring these planes down when no one else thought they could. Because he was able to bring those planes down, he saved hundreds of lives...

His books are great reading, but sometimes, because Charlie's so meticulous, he describes every little thing to the point of minutia --but still, his experiences will amaze even the die hard skeptics.

Charlie states that everything in his books is the Truth.

LINK to the short trailer/interview of Charles Hall:

http://www.fastwalkers.com/interview/CharlesHall.htm

Charles Hall is one of my favorites because he's just so HONEST. He speaks slowly and deliberately and if one didin't know him well, you might almost think him slow (which believe me, he isn't).
His books are great reading, but sometimes, because Charlie's so meticulous, he describes every little thing to the point of minutia --but still, his experiences will amaze even the die hard skeptics.

Charlie states that everything in his books is the Truth.

I like Charlie, and believe what he is saying completely...

Oh, me too, Rocky, me too. :)

Charlie's great, isn't he? I have to admit, sometimes his books became just a tad boring, but given that the duties Charlie had to perform necessitated he be alone almost the entirety of his time spent as a weatherman, I can see why he wrote his books the way he did.

If you check out Dr. Michael Salla's interview with Charlie, you'll find some more information that Charlie never released in his books.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back