UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, my theory is there's an affair with USAF wife. That's why he refuses an earlier lift. That's why he looks a bit coy going round the corner. That's why his phone is closer to USAF base than his own. Bases STILL haven't been searched. I think they'll find him in Thetford Forest. Just my opinion. Sorry to be so blunt :/

Are you sure that the bases haven't been searched. I don't have the link so JMO for now but I'm sure I've heard Nicola say that the RAF base has been searched

FWIW, my theory is there's an affair with USAF wife. That's why he refuses an earlier lift. That's why he looks a bit coy going round the corner. That's why his phone is closer to USAF base than his own. Bases STILL haven't been searched. I think they'll find him in Thetford Forest. Just my opinion. Sorry to be so blunt :/

BBM. I know this has been asked repeatedly, so apologies if I've missed the answer ... but what is the source for refusing an earlier lift?

BBM. If this was the case then the truck spent all this time for only 11kgs of recycling. I presumed it was weighed onto the truck?

It's very unlikley that the bin lorry does only one pick up, this one would most likely be one of many. I don't remember all the details but I think there are some detailed posts on how the bin lorries work in previous threads and it has been confirmed that 11kg was the correct weight of that particular pick up

Please don't take me back to the bin lorry theory, here I was thinking it had been forensically examined and therefore ruled out?

That's a possible theory, if it is the case Id' hope the others at the base would have told the police about it but the police seem certain that the bin lorry driver doesn't know anything

Are you sure that the bases haven't been searched. I don't have the link so JMO for now but I'm sure I've heard Nicola say that the RAF base has been searched
I think I read that they have been searched , can't find a link at the moment,

Peeps round door is it safe to come in :) never really been away just haven't logged in been watching from outside the door but got itchy feet and its cold out there brrrr :) I see we not much further on and been discussion on drugs which I wanted to come on then as I have quite a bit of experience on that side. I really don't think Corrie was taking drugs IMO as he ate loads of food and he slept most drugs that are popular right now you don't sleep u don't eat so I really don't think he had taking them up to that point on cctv. Then I saw the AWOL as popped up again and as most know my lad went AWOL and he was a lot like Corrie still is in fact making daft stuff on internet the commanding officer called him clown of the class as he always did funny stuff and like attention I wont lie he does like to keep people happy. My son is also social media mad and even though he didn't comment he LOGGED on he couldn't help it which was brought to my attention straight away. IMO I think Corrie would had to log on or go on something but like many of things would that fact be brought to publics attention well I'm assuming it hasn't of why would his mum waste everyones time searching. Lastly there was talk on what would happen especially this recent post of media saying man found but (was it left to own devices) and what would happen if that was Corrie. Well I just wanted to tell you what happened with my son he got 42hrs to get himself back to base if then he didn't the commanding officer told me in person himself and two MPs would go for him and this would go far worse for my boy then handing himself in. I hope this as helped in some way I have missed quite a lot of you on here and I'm sorry if I'm a little over sensitive its not been a good time with chemo and side effects but this websleuths as helped me so much have a little me time and make new friends :) ps ps ps before I forget have you seen the human bone found in Bostall Woods I can try provide the link MERRY CHRISTMAS XX

Peeps round door is it safe to come in :) never really been away just haven't logged in been watching from outside the door but got itchy feet and its cold out there brrrr :) I see we not much further on and been discussion on drugs which I wanted to come on then as I have quite a bit of experience on that side. I really don't think Corrie was taking drugs IMO as he ate loads of food and he slept most drugs that are popular right now you don't sleep u don't eat so I really don't think he had taking them up to that point on cctv. Then I saw the AWOL as popped up again and as most know my lad went AWOL and he was a lot like Corrie still is in fact making daft stuff on internet the commanding officer called him clown of the class as he always did funny stuff and like attention I wont lie he does like to keep people happy. My son is also social media mad and even though he didn't comment he LOGGED on he couldn't help it which was brought to my attention straight away. IMO I think Corrie would had to log on or go on something but like many of things would that fact be brought to publics attention well I'm assuming it hasn't of why would his mum waste everyones time searching. Lastly there was talk on what would happen especially this recent post of media saying man found but (was it left to own devices) and what would happen if that was Corrie. Well I just wanted to tell you what happened with my son he got 42hrs to get himself back to base if then he didn't the commanding officer told me in person himself and two MPs would go for him and this would go far worse for my boy then handing himself in. I hope this as helped in some way I have missed quite a lot of you on here and I'm sorry if I'm a little over sensitive its not been a good time with chemo and side effects but this websleuths as helped me so much have a little me time and make new friends :) ps ps ps before I forget have you seen the human bone found in Bostall Woods I can try provide the link MERRY CHRISTMAS XX
So missed you too and delighted to see you. Hope you stay or pop in every day. Very helpful having comparisons from someone who has actually gone through Missing Person. The not knowing must be absolutely awful. Merry Christmas to you too.

Thank you Northern Light :) yes was awful I wasn't calm like Nicole I have to say but mine wasn't this long either she is very brave my boy went at the weekend was a Friday and we didn't know as far as we knew he had been denied weekend leave so we didn't find out till the Monday and he was gone 8 days from that Monday I'm a lucky mum I got my boy back but if anyone wants to ask me any questions like whys whats were just ask I no my boy aint corrie but they are under a lot of peer pressure and other things xx

Yes Northern well remembered we have a good friend in Hull missing just a year this Christmas Jason Norfolk sadly he doesn't get much press the police believe he went in the water and his remains have never been found ..... I hope the bone brings one family some peace at Christmas its 4hrs away from Bury if ive looked at map right its ment to be a male bone so I'm hoping one of the familes can finally say goodbye properly...... In Hull we have had a lot go missing most sadly go in river we now have the night angels which I think is a great thing :) more town centres should do it

Hi bby, glad ur back. We've been on naughty step again so obviously need you to keep us grounded. Your post is very interesting about your son's character - he does sound a bit like C doesn't he? The warning bit was particularly interesting. I wonder if that is usual MO for the military? So nice to hear from you again.

Thank you Northern Light :) yes was awful I wasn't calm like Nicole I have to say but mine wasn't this long either she is very brave my boy went at the weekend was a Friday and we didn't know as far as we knew he had been denied weekend leave so we didn't find out till the Monday and he was gone 8 days from that Monday I'm a lucky mum I got my boy back but if anyone wants to ask me any questions like whys whats were just ask I no my boy aint corrie but they are under a lot of peer pressure and other things xx
Just so good you got him back so quickly. A long 8 days for you though. Interesting he logged on and thankful for you. No matter how well we think we know them, we don't know everything they think and feel. Sometimes a problem is blown out of all proportion and someone can't see the wood for the trees and young people can be very sensitive and lots of different pressures. They can be wrongly advised by and led by another person or just bottle things up and not have the courage to tell family stuff.

BBM. I know this has been asked repeatedly, so apologies if I've missed the answer ... but what is the source for refusing an earlier lift?

Cj, I've looked all over the findcorrie site, and can't find it. It was there when they were appealing for the guy in the black top at the start of the investigation, but I can no longer see that info either?

hahaha Shiressleuth don't know about the grounded bit I got you all in trouble at times myself but sitting back and watching ive learnt a lot also. I think IMO if Corrie had gone AWOL like my son they do listen to why and in certain circumstances the punishment isn't as serious as you think. Every individual case is different the CO told me no two are the same. Great that your still here Shiressleuth :) x

Pretty certain Nicola confirmed very recently that other bases have not been searched but Corrie's base been very helpful

Pretty certain Nicola confirmed very recently that other bases have not been searched but Corrie's base been very helpful

Yes she did, USAF bases not searched at all, it's on her to-do list. Bit bloody late now to be honest, unless they can send a dozen cadaver dogs in, and even then... surely there are vehicle records of that night, there can't be too many people driving in at 4am.

If Corries family, especially Nicola are adamant that Corrie never left the Horseshoe why are they so committed to doing a search in the forest?(sorry name escapes me)

I don't think they've ever been adamant Corrie never left the Horseshoe, just that he didn't leave it on foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500