UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly there have been cases where bodies have been disposed in several bin liners. Also, we don't know it is even a Biffa lorry now. We have gone from 1 to up to 800 bin lorries based on the amount of waste that has to be gone through.

I don't think it was a Biffa lorry. We don't know if there were different colour bins, do we? Biffa use red.

If I killed someone I would not use a bin liner . I don't know what I'd use

I don't understand this bin lorry thing. If it was just general waste. Nothing else it'd be easier. But if it went to recycling first then ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you're right Shires and MrSeeker, usually it's natural cause of death that's harder to find in bones, isn't it? And obviously soft tissue damage would no longer be present, but a bang to the head that doesn't leave bleeding is still going to show on the skull....so it's not 100% hopeless even if Corrie did turn up deceased at this stage. Good, because if any person has come to harm by another person, I want to know that the guilty party will be put away.

ETA if there's a perp out there, and reading stuff like this gets them sweating, that makes me as happy as I can be if this is a worst case scenario.

Sorry easynic it wouldn't let me quote reply...

Planned attack?

I'm not sure, My brother is the same age and I'm trying to think along my brothers and his mates age group, when people are drunk they think they're rocky, if C went for a wee and the perp(s) were in the HS drunk too/taking drugs or something, they could've started mocking his clothes calling him gay etc (I know it's wrong but it's a fact, I've heard my brothers and his friends calling each other's outfits 'gay' before a night out, and my brother regularly wears white jeans and light shirts too and people have commented that on his pictures) and Corrie, being strong and drunk could've relatiated and his death COULD have been accidental? I guess though that whoever was responsible would be seen fleeing on CCTV? Unless they went in to a building.... god knows I'm just brainstorming really, I would make a terrible investigator haha

And why didn't anyone notice him missing until late afternoon on Monday?

I'm sure his brother said in a live q&a it's not unusual for lads to disappear for a weekend it's a thrill and part of the fun when they all come back together and talk about what they got up to/who did they pull..

But his work colleagues didn't even notice him missing

Is it possible for the landfill to be accessed by anyone, a car, or would there be a security guard and CCTV on the gate to ensure only authorised vehicles access?

Is it possible for the landfill to be accessed by anyone, a car, or would there be a security guard and CCTV on the gate to ensure only authorised vehicles access?
That's exactly my thoughts. So the police have some info about a member of the public dumping something at the landfill rather than a refuse lorry? I don't know if just anyone has access to landfill sites anymore...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

landfill sites are usually quite well secured because they're dangerous places. Not just because of how the waste is piled up and the deep digging that's gone on but also because of the potential for noxious gases. Gases are produced by the waste to the extent that there's work ongoing to harness it as a natural energy supply. The site should be secured if only to keep curious kids out and safe.
Not to say it's not possible to access a site, but it shouldn't be easy.

There is no way you could drive into a landfill where I live and not be seen. Impossible. Landfills are dangerous places.

I'm talking about the actual HS and not the HS area.

We have been told nobody was in the HS when Corrie entered.
We have been told nobody saw Corrie in the HS.
We have been told nobody saw Corrie leave the HS.
We have been told four vehicles entered the HS.
We have been told at least 2 vehicles are still under investigation.
We have been told Corrie couldn't be in the bin as it was weighed.
We have been told forensics don't think he was in the cardboard bin.
We have been told forensics don't think he was in the rear of the bin.
We have been told forensics don't think he was in the front of the bin lorry.
We have been told Dogs searched the bin.
We have been told Cadaver Dogs searched the bin
We have been told he wasn't hanging onto the back,sides or underneath the bin lorry.
We have been told a lot of stuff about some recycling place that the bin lorry went to, stuff was sorted and then burnt.
We have been told that bones wouldn't have burnt through and would have been noticed.

What's going on?

I took a double dose of mind altering drugs last night followed by an injection of Pareidolia. I have a treat for you later about that taxi image.

Looking forward to that. Also re previous post maybe the two vehicles still under investigation are both bin lorries. I suggested it tongue in cheek ages ago but am serious now. One recycling lorry and one general waste lorry.
Eta could even be a skip emptying lorry.

Looking forward to that. Also re previous post maybe the two vehicles still under investigation are both bin lorries. I suggested it tongue in cheek ages ago but am serious now. One recycling lorry and one general waste lorry.
Eta could even be a skip emptying lorry.

Has to be another bin lorry surely. If not the company is offering a commercial recycling service but dumping at landfill.

Good morning, this is addressed to GT .... <modsnip> .... ps please remove if not acceptable .... pps keep up the brilliant work guys it it has been a pleasure reading all your thoughts and even tho I'm on the side lines looking in you are all exceptional people

There is no way you could drive into a landfill where I live and not be seen. Impossible. Landfills are dangerous places.

We have been told he wasn't hanging onto the back,sides or underneath the bin lorry.
We have been told a lot of stuff about some recycling place that the bin lorry went to, stuff was sorted and then burnt.
We have been told that bones wouldn't have burnt through and would have been noticed.

What's going on?
I reckon the scales only weigh the bins when they are lifted onto the lorry which would mean anything thrown in the back would not be weighed as it would bypass the scales. If Corrie was thrown in the back as the bin lorry pulled away the driver may not even notice.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I reckon the scales only weigh the bins when they are lifted onto the lorry which would mean anything thrown in the back would not be weighed as it would bypass the scales. If Corrie was thrown in the back as the bin lorry pulled away the driver may not even notice.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

But where did the people come from to throw?

I wonder if the Sulsar search will still go ahead now? Perhaps they should await the landfill search result or even be involved along with police, volunteers and RAF. I suggested this shortly before last thread closed. What do you all think? Speed it up and get it done rather than drag it out for weeks fgs. JMOO of course.

I wonder if the Sulsar search will still go ahead now? Perhaps they should await the landfill search result or even be involved along with police, volunteers and RAF. I suggested this shortly before last thread closed. What do you all think? Speed it up and get it done rather than drag it out for weeks fgs. JMOO of course.

Think it will tell us their way off thinking? Imo

I also want to repost my thoughts on the phone pings and location of Milton.

Milton is about 22 miles from BM and about 30 from BSE. So have LE perhaps got more phone data from adjacent masts around Newmarket and Cambridge that has shown the phone travelling further? What led them to Milton all those weeks ago that prompted them to effectively close that area of the landfill site then? There has to be unreleased info IMO.

What's going on?

Am I right in thinking there were two bin lorries, are they the two vehicles that they said are still under investigation?They said that a bin lorry had been forensically tested but I think that happened some weeks after Corrie went missing. Is it possible that this was a tragic accident and Corrie could have jumped in a bin to stay warm and to sleep until morning so he could drive back to base with his car? The bin lorry that collected the cardboard, was that the one they said weighed only 11kg? Did the two lorries definitely deposit the waste where they were supposed to. Is it possible that if he was tipped into the lorry from the bin, would the driver definitely be aware that this had happened? If the lorry had accidentally reversed into Corrie and panicked, has this scenario been discussed?

If they are now going to search the landfill then why are they still asking about the person on the bike, they obviously know more than we do. Is it possible they have had a tip off but just haven't enough evidence yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.