UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement from SULSAR on their FB page regarding the recent media circus.

https://www.facebook.com/sulsar/

Such a shame that these guys, who do an incredible job, feel that they have to justify themselves. JMO

Indeed. However as they are a charity they would have to ensure any funds donated are legitimate due to money laundering regs. I also cannot believe the comparison between the National Lottery and Top the Lot but I guess both are classed as gambling. JMO.

Not sure to what you are referring here. I read the article but couldn't find anything mentioning this. Could you explain?

To quote the daily record article

She said: "There is no rule book for what we are all going through here. So all I can do, is try to my very best to find Corrie but to do it in the kindest way I can. I know that no matter how hard I try, nor what proof I have, I will never manage to get everyone to agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about a transcript, sorry. I played that part twice, and the first time there seemed to be noise obscuring the question, but the second time it was clear as anything?

I'm curious, though, if there's anything that piqued your interest in there? Or if there's something you're trying to 'see' or 'hear' in it?
It's often interesting to re-visit early press conferences, interviews etc as sometimes things that may not have appeared of much significance at the time maybe, over the months, be of relevance later on.

No matter how good the cause, a company should always have clear and transparent policies regarding donations.
And probably even more so if it is a charity and has charity commission rules to abide by.

@Justlooking TY for that excerpt regarding proof I just couldn't find it and I would comment what proof does N refer to.

Bit grim, sorry, but this article is about a baby who was found at a waste sorting site in Yorkshire 6 years ago. The Bradford inquest heard staff found parts of the baby's body on a conveyor belt at Associated Waste Management.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-39494095

You would hope if body parts from a new born baby were seen, a fully grown man would be easily identifiable. This makes me think Corrie did not go through any manual process, or one viewed by a human.

I suppose it could be true what N thought, that Corrie's body was incinerated with the rubbish. Now they are looking for bone ash in that landfill. And that's why it's taking so long.

Here is one such case, but it was due to a foul play.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...nds-awesome-millard-s-employee-says-1.3458948
I'm yet to see any evidence on how c could have went to the incinerator , even uncle c was saying it would not be possible , as temperate is to low and bones would still be found,

If C is found in LF, how long could identification take? I am still wondering if the remains of the M40 have ever been identified yet. Last I heard was dna was awaited and could take some time so would identification of remains from LF also take a long time?

If C is found in LF, how long could identification take? I am still wondering if the remains of the M40 have ever been identified yet. Last I heard was dna was awaited and could take some time so would identification of remains from LF also take a long time?
I shouldn't think it would take very long to tell if it's c as it would just be matching up the DNA , maybe a week to ten days, I suspect that with the m40 case the DNA dose not match with any on record , as with c they would already have his DNA so it would just be the case of seeing if it matched, IMO,

Agree with Scorpio, it shouldn't take very long in this case. Actually in the case of Steve Cook who went missing in Crete, a body was found and DNA results were back within a week or less than 10 days, sadly confirmed as being Steve. No easy way to put this and I absolutely intend no offence, but bearing in mind this was Crete and not say, Athens, I had expected the Greek authorities to take much longer to confirm identity.
So yes, ID should be quick.

RAF would certainly have dna info for CM.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Bit grim, sorry, but this article is about a baby who was found at a waste sorting site in Yorkshire 6 years ago. The Bradford inquest heard staff found parts of the baby's body on a conveyor belt at Associated Waste Management.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-39494095

You would hope if body parts from a new born baby were seen, a fully grown man would be easily identifiable. This makes me think Corrie did not go through any manual process, or one viewed by a human.
Yes it is grim. Awful for those sorters. At least the police at landfill know what to expect, if and when they find anything and I agree an adult body surely could not have been missed at sorting or incineration stages.

What was the original time frame given for the search? I thought it was 6 weeks and we're heading for week 5.

So.... a little Quick Poll....

QUICK POLL

Corrie's remains will be found at the landfill site

QUICK POLL

Some of Corrie's belongings (phone, wallet, keys, clothes, boots) will be found at the landfill site

How do I reply to the poll please ? There's no button for me to click on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member