GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oldest is eight, I believe.

Mom reported him missing at 7.15 am Thursday. Or is that just when she discovered Mikaeel was missing?

Is the photo of Mikaeel from around Christmas, I recollect someone saying. So when he was unwell?

The photo was from before Christmas time, so potentially before school let out.

Rather concerned that they're considering every possible option but the one that is seeming glaringly obvious: someone close to him harmed him. No confirmed sightings of the child since he was last at school (that police will report)? What about extended family over the holidays?

in the presser they just said they have established a timeline of when he was seen shortly before he went missing so that is not entirely true.

(it is in media thread)

Also not pointed at your post, but we are not "going there" with discussing the parents or family until or unless they have been named suspects or persons of interest. This comes up in nearly every case so it is always just a good reminder.

Thank you for the new thread nurse you're awesome <3 Can I ask 1 small favour? Can you pop an R in Edinburgh in the title as it's missing, I know it's a small error but it's niggling me.

Fanks :)

from bbc news
Members of the public saw a young boy alone at about 08:30.

Why would you see a 3 year old boy walking alone and NOT do anything until you saw nationwide news coverage? He was only a couple of feet tall and he's by himself... none of this makes sense to me.

from bbc news
Members of the public saw a young boy alone at about 08:30.

Why would you see a 3 year old boy walking alone and NOT do anything until you saw nationwide news coverage? He was only a couple of feet tall and he's by himself... none of this makes sense to me.

They were in a vehicle and the police are said to be happy with the reason why they could't/didn't stop.

Thank you for the new thread nurse you're awesome <3 Can I ask 1 small favour? Can you pop an R in Edinburgh in the title as it's missing, I know it's a small error but it's niggling me.

Fanks :)

done! (aside: I copied and pasted it so let me make sure it is not spelled wrong in the other one!) :escape:

eta: it sure was! I fixed the other one too

I cannot find any definitive mention of who reported Mikaeel missing, or what time.

Plenty of mentions of mom being first to notice he was gone, but nothing that states she reported him missing. If anyone has that info, can you point the way for me? It's irritating because when aricles get updated, a lot of sites just have the time of the last update. So when it was originally posted is lost. So I can't even track the time reports first appeared in the media. Not that it's a scientific method anyhow......

They were in a vehicle and the police are said to be happy with the reason why they could't/didn't stop.

Thanks for that clarification. :) Though if they were in a moving vehicle, it makes me question the validity of the sighting more.:moo:

Where does the infant fit it? I have read several things referring to a newborn or infant

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

The rumours of a baby came from neighbours. It was quoted in a few articles in MSM. I have noticed recent articles that stated what the same neighbours have said, omitted the detail about the baby. Police said Mikaeel has a twin and 3 older siblings, no mention of a baby.

Where does the infant fit it? I have read several things referring to a newborn or infant

This originated from a neighbor who said there was a baby there as well.
This neighbor didn't TALK to Mom, just saw her with a baby and assumed it was hers.
I'm thinking that Mom babysat for someone with a baby and people assumed. :twocents:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...r-3-may-have-been-victim-of-criminal-act.html

" Mikaeel normally shares a bedroom with his twin sister, but was sleeping alone on Wednesday night because he had been ill that day.

His coat and shoes were missing from the family&#8217;s duplex flat, where he lives with his mother and four siblings, and police believe he could have made his own way out of the building, despite claims from some residents that he would not be strong enough to open the main door to the building.

Supt McAinsh said that Mikaeel&#8217;s mother was &#8220;very distraught&#8221;, adding: &#8220;She just wants her little boy back home with his brothers and sisters. We are very concerned for her. We just want to be able to give her some news or let her know he is safe and well."

Asked whether she believed the little boy would be found alive, she said: "I remain optimistic but as time passes we become deeply concerned.&#8221;

Miss Kular qualified as a beauty therapist at the Adam Smith College, now part of Fife College, in Kirkcaldy, and moved to Edinburgh after her marriage broke up. Her estranged husband is the father of Mikaeel&#8217;s three older siblings"

The'newborn' baby stuff appeared really early in the thread, and I think we kind of came to a concensus it stemmed from a neighbour reporting she saw mum with a baby, and she was maybe childminding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname