GUILTY UK - Natalie Hemming, 31, Milton Keynes, Herts, 1 May 2016

PH giving testimony today

He told the court how Natalie suddenly said to him: “I’m getting the kids up, I’ve had enough. You’ve had your chance.”
He said she told him he hadn’t been as “loving” as he should have been and then told him “and someone else is.”

Hemming said you are not going to take the children. If you want to go then go.

He said they both stood up from the sofa and began to grapple with one another. “I was trying to stop her from going upstairs because I didn’t want her to take the childen.
He said he was a metre and half from Natalie when he threw the egg and it struck her on the head, causing her to fall on to the coffee table.

He said he left the house and got rid of the car seats in their car so that Natalie wouldn’t be able to drive away with the children.
It was when he returned to the house and discovered she was still lying on the floor in the lounge that he went over to her and realised she was dead.

Read more at: http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/our-r...tlie-hemming-was-a-fake-faberge-egg-1-7654846

I wonder why he stripped her body before he dragged her into the woods. I get the feeling he was stripping her of her dignity - he intended her death and as if that wasn't enough he intended to 'punish' her any way he could after her death too.

I thought ( will have to go back and have a look ) that I read a report last week of Natalie's body being naked when in the house. Could just be mis-reporting of course. Would make more sense that he would want to take her body out of the house as soon as he could, because of the risk of the children waking up and coming downstairs ( well certainly the eldest, who is 10 ). So waited until he got to Chandlers Cross before removing her clothes.
I agree Tortoise, no need for him to do that, other than to remove her dignity.

On the subject of the children, he was incredibly lucky they didnt wake up.
Reports say that PHs car was picked up on the A41 at 9.45pm. So he had to have departed hs home by about 9.35pm latest, depending on where the cameras picked him up.
Meaning he had killed Natalie by about 9.20 pm.

That's not very late in the evening - and considering it was a bank holiday the following day, the possibility of the eldest child still being awake and hearing something was considerable.

I cant find any live feed or twitter coverage but from looking at the Court listings today, it seems they are already summing up

Luton 1 T20167121

paul hemming

Details: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 09:57

Trial (Part Heard) - Summing Up - 10:20

Thanks Alyce. I wonder then if the jury will start deliberating later today. Hope so.

That'll explain the lack of reporting last few days, if it has been closing speeches.

Ah, spoke too soon

Trial (Part Heard) - Prosecution Closing Speech - 10:34

Trial (Part Heard) - PAUL HEMMING; Defence Closing Speech - 12:02

Thanks for the updates Tortoise...so they could go out tomorrow, hopefully, if Judge does his summation this afternoon.

Trial (Part Heard) - Summing Up - 14:25

Trial (Part Heard) - Jury retire to consider verdict - 15:21

Wonder what this means? Going home for the day, or a verdict due?

Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 16:16

Going home for the day

Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 10:00

Shall we run an informal poll?

Thank this post if you think the verdict will be guilty of murder

Thank this post if you think the verdict will be guilty of manslaughter, as pleaded by the defendant

I can't thank my own posts so I'm voting murder, for the record!

Looks like we are all agreed, so far, on murder.

I will give him a slight benefit of the doubt and say that he possibly did not think of killing Natalie when they began their argument, but he definately did before the argument ended, so murder it is.

Thank this post if you think the verdict will be guilty of manslaughter, as pleaded by the defendant
I don't. Murder all the way but I clicked thanks by mistake

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't. Murder all the way but I clicked thanks by mistake

In case you didn't know, there is a feature underneath every post to 'remove your thanks' if you want to.

Ooh I can't find it via tapatalk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1