GUILTY UK - PC Gordon Semple, 59, Southwark, London, 1 April 2016

I don't read The Sun so I can't link to it but I believe it's now reporting that parts of Gordons body are believed to be in the Thames and that his foot was found yesterday by a member of public

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't read the Sun either, and this headline reminds me why:

Horror as murdered gay cop Gordon Semple was chopped up, put in acid bath, cooked & chucked in the Thames

Cops were still searching the Thames for missing parts of Gordon’s body suspected to have been dumped in the water.

One of his severed feet was found by a member of the public on the south side of the river at 11am yesterday.

Police also took away cooking pans from murder suspect Brizzi’s flat, which are suspected to have been used to try to boil down human flesh.

There was no sign of cannibalism but the case is reminiscent of gay serial killer Dennis Nilsen, who boiled his dead victims.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...und-at-London-flat-near-to-last-sighting.html

Article doesn't appear to be behind a paywall.

I would be interested in how the man arrested for the murder of Mr Semple went from being a (presumably fairly well paid) computer programmer at a prestigious merchant bank to a freelance part time social worker. That is some fall down the social ladder, whether voluntary or not. And did he undergo any genuine training to become a social worker or was it something he drifted into without qualifications, which might explain the freelance and part time nature of his work.

Well, looking at his Facebook he's a bit of an oddball to say the least

Well, looking at his Facebook he's a bit of an oddball to say the least

I'm not on Facebook. I had a look at publicly available profiles for those not logged in there but couldn't see one that was obviously him.

Ewww his facebook is quite creepy - the post about the harness!

If this guy was a private social worker I wonder could he have met his victim through work?

If this guy was a private social worker I wonder could he have met his victim through work?
The link up thread from the Sun newspaper states that they met on an online dating site..

I'd be interested to know what kind of social work he was involved in. I agree his FB is very bizarre and he doesn't strike me as "typical" social work material

I found the long post where he is watching Breaking Bad and thinking of doing something bad as ironic. Didn't they try to dissolve a body in acid?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I found the long post where he is watching Breaking Bad and thinking of doing something bad as ironic. Didn't they try to dissolve a body in acid?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
They did indeed. Still, any time some wrong'un decides to use acid as a means of disposal Breaking Bad is linked. Very ironic in this instance

Hmm purpose of the company as listed with companies House is bizarre given they were all social workers

Between 2010 and Jan 2012 he was a director of a now dissolved company called CXC IT Consultancy 1 Ltd, most of the other directors of which were also social workers. It seems to have become insolvent later in 2012.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/sQO6LyLGEmVvsJyFXQVrf5Byxso/appointments
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/L-60289-1682270

You can more or less give your occupation as anything you like for forms filed at Companies House so there's no reason at all why any of the directors should actually be social workers. My guess is it was indeed an IT business but why the directors would all claim to be social workers is anyone's guess, especially with so many foreigners from strange places like Azerbaijan.

What's noticeable is that although the company was only in existence for a few years it should have had more signs of actual activity than are reflected in its accounts to 31/12/2010. In addition, it filed no accounts for subsequent years.

It's also strange that it had so many directors; a company with so few assets and no obvious activity is usually a one or two man band, whereas it had more directors than a typical FTSE 100 multinational.

And that there were a couple of individuals who were shareholders but not directors; given the number of directors this really stands out. It's very likely that they would be deemed shadow directors unless they could prove they had no part in the running of the company.

And that in the Statement of Affairs prepared in connection with the winding up, two shareholders are shown as "gone away" and no contact address for them shown. It also shows very little sign of activity, though it does include an intercompany loan of £5,000 from CXC Advantage 5 Limited.

In short, a bit weird all round.

The Mail mentions Mr Semple's partner as being a chap called Gary Meeks and it does not sound as though he is under arrest at all. On the contrary, the couple lived at Greenhithe in Kent so that makes it unlikely that the incident in Southwark is of a domestic nature.

Agreed that killing a cop on duty is not a sensible thing to do, so perhaps that in itself may be a clue to what occurred.

I think it's highly likely its domestic, just because it's not his partner, I'm leaning towards him going to see this man on personal reasons. Really so sad.

His Facebook really gives me the creeps. Yuck.

You can more or less give your occupation as anything you like for forms filed at Companies House so there's no reason at all why any of the directors should actually be social workers. My guess is it was indeed an IT business but why the directors would all claim to be social workers is anyone's guess, especially with so many foreigners from strange places like Azerbaijan.

What's noticeable is that although the company was only in existence for a few years it should have had more signs of actual activity than are reflected in its accounts to 31/12/2010. In addition, it filed no accounts for subsequent years.

It's also strange that it had so many directors; a company with so few assets and no obvious activity is usually a one or two man band, whereas it had more directors than a typical FTSE 100 multinational.

And that there were a couple of individuals who were shareholders but not directors; given the number of directors this really stands out. It's very likely that they would be deemed shadow directors unless they could prove they had no part in the running of the company.

And that in the Statement of Affairs prepared in connection with the winding up, two shareholders are shown as "gone away" and no contact address for them shown. It also shows very little sign of activity, though it does include an intercompany loan of £5,000 from CXC Advantage 5 Limited.

In short, a bit weird all round.

Could it have been some kind of shell/umbrella company for tax purposes? The kind of thing they're trying to crack down on?

Could it have been some kind of shell/umbrella company for tax purposes? The kind of thing they're trying to crack down on?

That's exactly what it does seem have been, an umbrella company owned by CXC Global. Some digging indicated that the company's ultimate parent is Dingle Holdings Investment Limited, a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands, presumably for tax purposes. As such it all looks more "regular" than it did at first glance.

Mr Lyons said: "I am keen to trace a man who went to Brizzi's flat in Southwark Street on Friday April 1 at about 3pm. He was there for only one minute, and did not go inside, but it is incredibly important that we speak to him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/11/gordon-semple-murder-police-seek-important-witness/

As GS was seen in CCTV at 3.30pm outside the Shard, this must have been before GS arrived at the flat.

(Link below confirms GS seen on CCTV at 3.30pm)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...und-at-London-flat-near-to-last-sighting.html

Eta: the below link states GS was seen at 3pm on CCTV.

PC Semple, who had served as a police officer for 30 years, was seen on CCTV in Great Guildford Street at 15:00 BST.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35996366

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back