UK - the late Jimmy Savile and the underage sex charges now confronting the BBC

I hope JS is burning in hell as we speak.If I get banned for this sentiment then fair enough. Many men of this era got away with it. None of them should have escaped justice. They saw young women as easy meat without ever thinking of how they ruined young women's lives

"Well how's about this then guys and gals"
Jimmy-Savile-Stranger-Danger.jpg

*shudders*

Gross and I wish they would stop worrying about his damn charity work. It is no defence for the vile things he allegedly did. Quite disappointed by his nephew's reaction to the allegations.

omg! I havent seen anything before about this hoax script, I can imagine Paul Merton saying all that. Will be watching the documentary tomorrow as its on too late for me tonight.

Well rumours are floating around twitter. A third celebrity got an injunction against the press linking him with Jimmy Savile but apparently it has been overturned. Absolutely shocking.

I watched the documentary and was appalled at how many people knew about it but turned a blind eye. That producer who Saville allowed to speak to a young kid he was in bed with for example. I've lost all respect for Rantzen

Well rumours are floating around twitter. A third celebrity got an injunction against the press linking him with Jimmy Savile but apparently it has been overturned. Absolutely shocking.

Freddie Starr, of "Freddie Starr ate my hamster" fame :puke:

I rarely use quotes from the Daily Mirror but this is well worth a read, so utterly true IMO

"ONE of the weirdest stories I have ever covered was the laying in state of Jimmy Savile in a Leeds hotel last year.

One huge, gold-effect Vegas coffin, two This Is Your Life books, three cigars in an ashtray, and a crowd filing through like pilgrims at Lenin’s tomb writing messages such as: “God Fixed It for you to go to heaven.”

It left me with the same spooky, sickly “this isn’t right” feeling I’d had whenever I looked at Savile in his gold tracksuit, bangles, and dyed white head, doing that strange yodel noise behind eyes that tried to appear full of love but looked eerily dead.

Many of the pilgrims were weird too.

I asked one about the sexual allegations that had dogged Savile and he *answered: “How dare you call him a bad man? He raised £40million for charity. How much have you raised?”

Which seems to have been the stock defence that allowed this *paedophile to operate all of his adult life.

Come back with your dirty allegations when you’ve built a hospital wing, they said. The man’s a saint, so how can he be a sinner?"

More, including his unwholesome fizzog, at this link

At the moment it feels a bit like a dam is about to burst in this case

I agree, I have read there is another celebrity involved who is now dead. Chris Atkins on twitter (tv producer I think) said there is another person involved who is a client of Max Cliffords and still performing. They had to beep his name out of a documentary. And Danny Baker is making loud noises about Ed Stewart who by his own admission in his autobiography, met his wife when she was 13 (he was 34), and more.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse

Was there a sex ring inside the BBC? Jimmy Savile's Radio 1 colleague 'procured girls for him'
Former beauty queen claims she was raped in storeroom by Radio 1 DJ's 'apprentice'
The former BBC employee was allegedly given the task of procuring girls for Jimmy Savile and other men to molest
Ex-employee has been named separately by two different women
Around 40 woman have now stepped forward to allege they were raped or molested by the late Sir Jimmy Savile
Gary Glitter has already been accused of being involved in the alleged sex ring

DM (again!) link

PS I think it will get worse

Uncle Jimmy took me to his sick parties: Nephew tells how his childhood was stolen at 13 (Daily Mail)
• Guy Marsden said he and his teenage friends were taken to act as intermediaries for adults and younger children
• He said children as young as ten would disappear into bedrooms with men and return later
• While he did not see anything, he says it was 'perfectly obvious' what was happening
• Said parties were attended by other households names in showbusiness, but never any women
the story at the link above

Wow, yet there is another nephew, think his last name is Foster who is saying this all one sided now Jimmy is dead and puts his charity work at risk. Fair play to Marsden for finally admitting the truth.

I just feel angry that this did not come out before he died, even if he was an old man. Hopefully others will have to pay for their part in this.

What are the other unsavoury tales badhorsie? JS is dead so at least we can talk about it now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back