GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given up linking any of the media reports as they keep updating them. Unfortunately, the updates seem to contradict the previous reports. Don't know if this is just poor reporting or if the family are having problems understanding what actually happened at grandma's house.

I've just seen Sky news and it was a bit worrying. Yes the news reporter was saying that she allegedly left the house, I suppose because it's hearsay - we only have the step-grandad's word for it and no witnesses.

What was more worrying was the way the family (in particular the stepfather??) shouted at the press with can of red bull in hand, very angry, and then went in slamming the door. I just compare them with Holly Well's parents....griefstricken, quiet, grateful for any help they could get.
This has more of that lass that went missing who was being kept sedated under a bed written all over it than anything right now. Her name escapes me, but the mother ended up in prison.

Shannon Matthews. I thought of that too but something is rubbing me wrong. I really think Tia is missing...and the only thing that strays me away from family is whatever she was doing online. Once they check any computers she had access to I can't see the family not being involved somewhere. We just don't see many cases where a complete stranger is the perpetrator. It happens, yes, but not as often as familial violence.

I pray I'm wrong and she just took off to stay with friends.

Shannon Matthews, Lottie.... I agree... it's sounding more and more similar. The only difference is Tia's family aren't going round with a begging bowl trying to get money out of folk!

This is an interesting article...it says that all witnesses,including the neighbor, saw Tia walking by herself when she left the house... although the LEO quoted says that this may not mean much,as "someone could have left,and then came back " ( paraphrasing a bit )...

Article further states that the cctv of her from the day before shows the style of clothing she was wearing on the day she disappeared... it does not say that she was wearing these exact clothes...

JMO

Unfortunately, Molly O'Donovan the other young girl missing in UK was found deceased earlier today :(

I've just seen Sky news and it was a bit worrying. Yes the news reporter was saying that she allegedly left the house, I suppose because it's hearsay - we only have the step-grandad's word for it and no witnesses.

What was more worrying was the way the family (in particular the stepfather??) shouted at the press with can of red bull in hand, very angry, and then went in slamming the door. I just compare them with Holly Well's parents....griefstricken, quiet, grateful for any help they could get.
This has more of that lass that went missing who was being kept sedated under a bed written all over it than anything right now. Her name escapes me, but the mother ended up in prison.

BBM, see I saw this a different way. Stepfather was being doorstepped by the gutter press, he didn't sound aggressive to me, just exasperated.
The can of Red Bull? Meh! could have been a lot worse...

Are any of these people actually married to each other? Is stepdad married to mom? How old is grandma? Her "partner" is 37? Why is it considered awful that dad tried to reach his daughter through facebook?

BBM, is this relevant? grandma is 46, not such an age gap in the scheme of things.
FB is, IMO, an inappropriate was to make contact with a 12 yo bio daughter. Most people that I know would find it a poor judgement to make first contact that way. She is only 12, a child

BBM, see I saw this a different way. Stepfather was being doorstepped by the gutter press, he didn't sound aggressive to me, just exasperated.
The can of Red Bull? Meh! could have been a lot worse...

True, but the night is young ;) :notgood:

I dunno....maybe I'm just too sensitive!

BBM, is this relevant? grandma is 46, not such an age gap in the scheme of things.
FB is, IMO, an inappropriate was to make contact with a 12 yo bio daughter. Most people that I know would find it a poor judgement to make first contact that way. She is only 12, a child

I don't care about the age difference between gma and her partner. But, 46 with a 12 year old grandchild is awfully young.

Croydon News, nothing new really. It really bugs me that she isn't on CCTV anywhere, it makes no sense.
I said before but does anyone know whether police would have routinely searched the house where she was last seen?

I am very confused.
So many family members etc.

Tia has not been seen since leaving grandmother Christine Sharp's home in New Addington, south-east London, at around midday on Friday. It was believed the last person who saw her was Mrs Sharp's partner, Stuart Hazell.

But on Tuesday Mr Niles said he was unsure about that. He added: "The last time I saw her was on Thursday morning before going to work (at the family home in Mitcham).

"When she left the house she shouted 'Bye' and 'See you by six'. She always takes her phone but it was dead."

http://www.osadvertiser.co.uk/news/...ther-anguish-over-missing-tia-80904-31567617/

So she left her home on Thursday. Mr Niles did not see her again?
She went to her grandmothers on Friday?

Is this correct?

Also I need to add, i am unfamiliar with UK papers,media and do not know what is main stream and what isn't

So, two days in a row she goes out without her phone?

Two questions I would have are : does step-grand have access to a vehicle ? Did LE take cadaver dogs into the house and backyard ?

JMO

And why haven't they got a dog in to see if they can trace her scent from the house to the bus stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000