UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work!
I like information laid out logically, too.
Just a suggestion: did you know you could put that information on a google website for free, then link to it in your signature line here? (See my signature, which takes you to the timeline/info pages for the Steven Koecher page).

The nice thing about doing it that way, is you never have to repost it -- and every time you post about anything else, the URL is right there for people to click on.

One suggestion:
May 11th: "teeth and face smashed in with hammer, lighter fluid used to destroy evidence" -- perhaps change that to "Ethan's body found damaged as described in probable cause statements"?

Again, VERY good work that helps clarify things. The more reports that come out, you'll be able to add specific times. Like the phone call to 911.

Thanks for the info about Google - I didn't know. I will think of a way to reword the destruction of his little face without needing to open up the document. moo

I do time-lines to help organize my thinking and in this case, I was very confused. As I put it together, I realized this was out and out sadistic murder of a beautiful child - not a woman in fear of her own life or acting out of self preservation. Looks to me like this child had a cerebral hemorrage and died in excruciating pain - right in front of her eyes. I was literally sick doing this and thought I would share with those who may not be up-to-date or just coming on board. It is one of the worst time-lines I have ever done a far as content.

I found a FB page for him and it appears from one of the posts that he has/had a step-mom and step-siblings who loved him very much.....The poster has some really cute photos of Ethan with his brother and sister.

This is from the photos on page 13 of this thread.

How can such utter evil look so normal? I really am just sick. I don't know how child welfare people do their jobs. I would have nightmares every single night.

The banality of evil.

Not directed at Kali:

I disagree with Ethan's murderers making KC look like June Cleaver. In that case although the trial has not begun, the state has already outlined that it is believed that Caylee was murdered and was probably alive when the duct tape was applied to her face. JMHO. She too is banal.

What evil lies in the hearts of (wo)men? They can appear to be normal people just like us~ but they aren't. The exterior can be beautiful but the soul is full of poison. Boring, banal and evil.

That poor child. OMG. She needs to be charged with Murder 1.

Seriously. They need to charge her with Murder. That child would be alive today if she had taken him to the hospital. :furious:

There was SUPPOSED to be a news conference at 11am (MST) announcing what charges are being filed, but it must have been postponed.

If anyone's interested in watching it, you can see if it's here -- our NOON news starts in just a few minutes:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=30

http://www.sltrib.com/D=g/ci_15074193

And another. Eyes4crime, thanks for doing the timeline.

Thanks so much Ruby for all your suggestions, links, and updates. To all the members who were kind enough to help make this time-line realistic - thank you. I will continue to update it. A quick way for those just coming on board to update themselves on what is a horrific, sadistic, murder of a beautiful child. moo

http://www.fox13now.com/media/acrobat/2010-05/53729228.pdf

Here is another (See quote) for the timeline if you want to add it. I think she is lying here in the affidavit. If Ethan did this to that monster I can almost guarantee that beat him even more.

Ruby, the quote about Ethan smearing feces on the bathroom wall was intentionally left out because I don't believe he ever did that. That little guy was suffering from a cerebral hemorrage MOO and was in so much pain that smearing feces would be the last think he would think of - she and/or Nate played with his feces - MOO I just can't add that. There are several things she lied about - what was he doing in a bathtub - my guess is that he was intentionally burned. moo Thanks again Ruby.

I can't watch please post what is said? TIA!

Total strangers are showing more compassion, guilt and remorse than either one of those two POSs. :furious:

Isn't that the truth. They say now any yelling/ screaming will have a new meaning. Hopefully someone will listen more closely in the future because of one of these cases and intervene before it is too late.

In Remembrance of Ethan Stacy
32504_1241467971026_1659147917_530239_6379037_n.jpg

32072_1332973570051_1402399685_30899582_3283273_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...iew=global&subj=116369541732606&id=1402399685

In this photo it looks like that tooth is discolored or is a "dead" tooth.

Ethan Stacy1.jpg

I think we need a link page for this case. Moderator? Please.

I too want to write and request that they both be charged with Murder.

IMO, the DP is the easy way out for them. I'd rather they spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison, knowing they will never see anything but three concrete walls and a cell door....and with a picture of Ethan on the wall. Maybe two pictures. The picture we see, and one taken by a coroner.

But I'm writing to the prosecutor to urge 1st Degree Murder with all the bells and whistles.

Ruby, the quote about Ethan smearing feces on the bathroom wall was intentionally left out because I don't believe he ever did that. That little guy was suffering from a cerebral hemorrage MOO and was in so much pain that smearing feces would be the last think he would think of - she and/or Nate played with his feces - MOO I just can't add that. There are several things she lied about - what was he doing in a bathtub - my guess is that he was intentionally burned. moo Thanks again Ruby.

I think it's possible; like BeanE pointed out above, that's a sign of an emotional breakdown in a child. Imagine going from the safety and comfort of a loving father into the pits of hell... being beaten and burned and tortured and terrorized. I can see him doing this, and it rips my heart out.

It'll be easy to check, because you can't remove all the traces of it from the wall.

If you looked at the photos of the interior of their Roy, Utah home...you'll see it was filthy, beaten, destroyed. Not exactly the kind of people who could adequately clean up a crime scene.

I think it's possible; like BeanE pointed out above, that's a sign of an emotional breakdown in a child. Imagine going from the safety and comfort of a loving father into the pits of hell... being beaten and burned and tortured and terrorized. I can see him doing this, and it rips my heart out.

He was also badly burned, the day before the feces incident, in the bathtub, OMG this is heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname