GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who disagrees, Cubby.

This case is absolutely horrifying I can't imagine what little Ethan went through it's too much to bear. Even if he gets the death penalty it still isn't enough, it's true what they say there is no justice in the criminal justice system.

I totally agree the "mother" should be facing death as well. I will follow this case and pray the maximum sentence is given a message must be sent that these crimes will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law no exceptions.

Here is the article about the state seeking the death penalty from the UK daily mail if you want to read it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fes-4yo-son-disfigured-face-teeth-hammer.html

I agree. I hope it's not because she's a woman and they think she's a victim. She's not. If I say more, I'll be timed out or banned so I'll stop here.

She deserves it MORE than Nathan. She was that baby's MOTHER! I hold her more accountable, I cant help it.

Note: Article dated 12/11/12
~~~

Trial for accused killer Nathan Sloop is getting closer

Updated: 12/11/2012 6:17 pm | Published: 12/11/2012 4:29 pm

Written by: Jay Reynolds
Reported by: Brent Hunsaker
KTVX - Salt Lake City, UT

DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (ABC 4 News) - Nathan Sloop is charged in the May 2010 murder of 4-year-old Ethan Stacy.

On Thursday of last week prosecutors decided to seek the death penalty against sloop. On Tuesday December 11th the case that's been going for more than 2 years got closer to trial.

Snipped:

“At this point were just going to proceed to the preliminary hearing, put some evidence on, spend 3 days in court discussing the evidence in the case,” said Mauro.

There will now be an evidence hearing on March 18th followed by a preliminary hearing on March 27th, 28th and 29th.

Read more:

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...-Sloop-is-getting/vB_mBNrH1kqB7TbryXG0Qw.cspx
~~~~~~
Above bolded by: Ann-Tx

The Evidence Hearing for Nathan Sloop is on the Court Docket for 3/18/13 at 1 p.m. MDT.
~~~~~

Snipped:

Printed: 03/08/13 03:32:42 Page 175

2nd District - Farmington
GLEN R DAWSON
March 18, 2013
Courtroom 4 Monday
01:00 PM EVIDENCE HEARING LAY 101700899 State Felony
STATE OF UTAH ATTY: COLE, DAVID M
RAWLINGS, TROY S
VS.
SLOOP, NATHANAEL WARREN (Bail Set at $ .00)ATTY: MAURO, RICHARD P
WILLIAMS, SCOTT C
OTN: 35164847 DOB: 12/07/1978
INT: SALT LAKE TRIBUNE ATTY: OBRIEN, MICHAEL P
F1 - AGGRAVATED MURDER - 04/29/10
F2 - INFLICT SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY ON A CHILD
INTENTIONALLY - 04/29/10
F2 - OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE - 05/06/10
F3 - ABUSE OR DESECRATION OF A DEAD HUMAN BODY - 05/06/10
F3 - DAMAGE JAILS - 05/11/10

Source:

http://utcourts.gov/cgi-bin/cal/display.cgi?fn=30
Utah Courts.gov

OMG. These <self snip> need to die.

I just dont know if I can follow this case at all, hits too close to home but I'll try. My son lived in the apartment on the right of theirs and only moved out months before it happened. I drove by and saw the memorial that went up for him and it broke me. The PA Mr. Rawlings was my lawyer in a paternity case some years before and the court is just 10 miles from my home but I just dont know if I can bare to attend. Ethan Stacy just breaks my heart!! Praying for justice for him and his poor father :please:

tears

monstrous creatures

they will never get what they truly deserve on this earth for their actions. Nothing can ever be horrific enough for them to suffer. MOO

How could anyone (lawyers) defend these monsters? I know that this is their job but even after hearing the horrible things they did to Ethan, how can they still create this stories.

Just listening to the details makes me sick to my stomach...poor Ethan. I have never understood how this "mother" could fight for a child that was obviously a disturbance to her future husband and she allowed these things to happen to him. Why not just leave him with his father?!?

Stephanie participated, so she is just as much to blame, if not more. She did not want Ethan, other than to stick the knife into Joe.

Joe Stacy fought for custody, only to have a crappy judge say he had to send Ethan to visit Stephanie.

What they did to Ethan was worse than what happened to Robert Manwill in Idaho (same kind of custodial issues).

If only US justice was more than a huge advocate for the bad guys, it would be better. Yeah... they have "rights" but too bad justice cannot be "an eye for an eye" and shove some $$hit into Nathan's mouth before his jaw is broken, break his teeth out before he is burned and buried with dog food sprinkled... now that might be a little better. Just a little.

Stephanie participated, so she is just as much to blame, if not more. She did not want Ethan, other than to stick the knife into Joe.

Joe Stacy fought for custody, only to have a crappy judge say he had to send Ethan to visit Stephanie.

What they did to Ethan was worse than what happened to Robert Manwill in Idaho (same kind of custodial issues).

If only US justice was more than a huge advocate for the bad guys, it would be better. Yeah... they have "rights" but too bad justice cannot be "an eye for an eye" and shove some $$hit into Nathan's mouth before his jaw is broken, break his teeth out before he is burned and buried with dog food sprinkled... now that might be a little better. Just a little.

I can't believe they aren't seeking the DP for her. Your right, she participated and is evil! Poor Joe Stacy, that man has been through hell.

These two monsters deserve a drawn-out, excruciatingly painful, torturous death. Even that would be too good for them.

Reading the details again leaves me in tears once again. Poor Ethan. Poor Joe. Why battle your ex for custody of a child you don't want? Ethan deserved much better. He deserved to be happy with his dad.

Can the prosecuting attorney's office later decide to go for death penalty for the female Sloop? From what I've read, it sounds like her case is basically in limbo until the male goes to trial.

Mauro questioned blood being found in Ethan&#8217;s room, noting the crime lab found no indication there was blood on a mattress. He also questioned the account of feces being put in Ethan&#8217;s mouth, saying fecal matter was not found on his toothbrush.

http://fox13now.com/2013/03/28/defense-begins-in-ethan-stacy-murder-case/

BBM :banghead: has it occurred to him to question whether Ethan was brushing his teeth period. This home was not Ozzie and Hariette's?? :censored: :shutup:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back