GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

RIP little man... Justice is starting
Fly freely now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - just seeing this now. I honestly don't know if I'm relieved or disappointed.

I'll be happy to see him locked up like a caged animal for the rest of his worthless life. And his pathetic wife, too.

Next!

I have just seen the article in the Daily Mail about the case the male monster is getting sentenced to 25 years to life plus 1 to 15 years for a charge of aggravated assault. Please tell me he will never see the light of day again and won't be up for parole some time. If he is up for parole ever letters and emails need to be sent to keep him in jail.

He should have got death for what he did to little Ethan. This case breaks my heart Ethan suffered so much I can't bear thinking about how much he must have suffered. When is monster mom going to be sentenced?

Here is a link to todays Daily Mail article:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-grave-sprinkled-dog-food.html#ixzz2sTS8UJuh

Stephanie has exculpatory evidence???
Seriously... she bought lighter fluid the last day and sat sipping a slurpee while the freak buried her son..... whom she had helped torture.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57528795-78/sloop-nathan-death-evidence.html.csp

The woman’s attorney, Mary Corporon, told the judge Tuesday that she believes evidence that could help prove Stephanie Sloop’s innocence in the case has not been released to her because Nathan Sloop’s attorneys have argued that they are protected documents. Releasing that evidence to Corporon would violate Nathan Sloop’s constitutional rights, his defense attorneys have argued.

Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings said he would like to give the information to Corporon, but competing constitutional claims by Nathan Sloop have prevented it.

"The competition here is between Mr. and Mrs. Sloop," Rawlings told 2nd District Judge Glen Dawson.

Neither Rawlings nor Corporon detailed what the potentially exculpatory evidence was.

Stephanie Sloop had a hearing today.

Seems as though there is evidence being held by Nathanael's attorneys that she would need to prove her "innocence".

Next hearing for her is July 3.

This case has ripped my heart to shreds. I have never, EVER seen or read anything so horrific in my life. (If you knew my background, that is saying a lot)

I'm so sorry little Ethan. :rose: You deserved to be loved and cherished not terrorized and brutally murdered.

May these monsters rot in hell.

Stephanie was in court today.

She has a 3-day preliminary hearing scheduled for Nov 17.
Also a scheduling conf set for Sept 4.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58146813-78/sloop-hearing-nathan-murder.html.csp

I am wondering how long her defense can hold out for this so-called exculpatory evidence Nathans attorneys will not give up.

Hoping she gets 25-life as well as he did.... and soon.

The Case Archive (link a few posts up) is updated, and hopefully there will be a vid to add later.

IMO I hope this despicable excuse for a mother is found guilty and sentenced to life. Every time I go past those apartments, it reminds me of the horror Ethan suffered.
RIP sweet angel.

OMDG... I had not read about this case and here I am, wanting to scream. WHY OH WHY OH WHY didnt' they just sent this baby back to his father? I do hopoe this "woman" does not ever ever see a street again. And I so wish I could swear on the forum. #Q#&&Q####!$$@@

http://www.standard.net/Courts/2014/10/09/Stephanie-Sloop-in-court.html

The judge presiding over the Stephanie Sloop case says he has seen enough delays. “I’m concerned this case is four years old,” said Judge Thomas Kay on Thursday during a hearing for Sloop...

A three-day preliminary hearing is scheduled to run from Nov. 17-Nov. 19 for Stephanie Sloop.

Kay told the attorneys, “We’re going to have a very strict calendar. Hearings are not going to be six to eight months apart.” Kay asked the attorneys to consider what dates they want to schedule for a trial.

Good it's about freaking time.
Ethan was also 4 years old (55 months to be exact.)
He has now been dead almost as long as he was alive. (53 months.)

This damn case shouldn't have lived longer than him before justice was achieved.
There is not many cases that are more straightforward and obvious about guilt than this one. :twocents:

Prosecutors talk Ethan Stacy murder case, show video of toddler before he was murdered...
Prosecutors said Sloop led them to his stepson’s body. He and Stephanie were charged with aggravated murder and prosecutors were pushing for the death penalty. Ultimately, Sloop struck a plea deal...

The county attorney said he received hundreds of phone calls and emails from people angry about a plea deal. But Rawlings said challenges to Shelby’s Law (that allows for aggravated murder in abuse cases where a child dies), questions about Sloop’s mental state and evidence issues led him to offer a deal.

“When you see and hear from this little boy and what happened to him, and the horrible ending to his life for the last 10 days while he was here in Utah, those people who are supportive of the death penalty all believe this is one of those cases where that should have happened,” he said.

Rawlings said Ethan’s father, Joe Stacy, was consulted and agreed with the plea deal.

Nathan Sloop was sentenced to 25-to-life in prison. His first parole hearing will not be until 2055. Rawlings limited his remarks on Stephanie Sloop, citing her case pending in the courts.

He did say he expects her case will go to trial.
http://fox13now.com/2014/10/29/pros...show-video-of-toddler-before-he-was-murdered/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back