GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such an intriguing case. Hopefully the jury sees through his lies and convicts him of murder.

Woohoo, so glad live streaming will be allowed. :)

Just caught a glimpse of this one on HLN the other day- what a piece of work!!!

Thanks geevee for finding this for me. This sure looks like a good trial and I wonder what the good Dr's defense will be.

That 911 call is very telling and he kept hanging up, shame on him.

I will be doing some reading in the next week trying to find out all I can.

HLN has been covering this all week, and I had hoped that one of y'all had information and articles from back when it happened. Sunday reading for me - and so far, this guy is pure evil, imo!

I will with great interest follow this case. Human evil, lie and audacious behaviour never cease to amaze me. What a piece of work!

Killing his wife, murdering urges... and sending his adopted daughter back to Ukraine? Wow, just, wow.

I will with great interest follow this case. Human evil, lie and audacious behaviour never cease to amaze me. What a piece of work!

Killing his wife, murdering urges... and sending his adopted daughter back to Ukraine? Wow, just, wow.
Don't forget installing his girlfriend Gypsy as the new "nanny"/motherfigure!

I was watching some of the videos from HLN, they can all be found here:

http://www.hlntv.com/clusters/martin-macneill-trial

In one of the videoes Gypsy is wearing the murdered wife, Michele MacNeill's blazer/suit jacket. I think she wore it to a court hearing.

Oh my goodness. The rudeness. I'm serious I'm about to vomit.

IN Memory of Michele:
Michele MacNeill - YouTube

Isn't that beautiful? Look how much she loved her children; and notice exactly how loving she is. Mother is Absent. Still; today. Justice is coming, soon.

Hey all! http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22499819&nid...cid=featured-3
In the link it has several photos of Gypsy looking at and smiling at MacNeill....does anyone know if he was looking back at her? It just shows the back of his head, but it looks like he's looking down at some papers or something, and she's trying to get his attention?

I don't know, from the brief overview I've done so far, I don't think this is gonna be a slam dunk for guilty. Don't get me wrong - he is guilty - but I'm talking about what the jury will do. First problem is that the original autopsy report says she died from basically something like enlarged heart or something like that? And that she already had some heart/blood pressure problems. Then another medical examiner later went back and changed cause of death to "undermined.' Then another medical examiner is now saying it's drowning. So we already know the defense is gonna pounce on these different statements to get reasonable doubt.

It's going to be very interesting. I'm almost too scared to go into it because we might be severely disappointed in the final outcome!

I really wanted to watch that 20/20, but it's not available to me since I'm in Norway.

Aaaargh.

Holy cow, I just saw the 20/20 episode. I am in jawdrop mode. Gypsy's own sister calling her a psychopath? Yikessssss

I have been fascinated by this case since I read Sara Lenz's article in the Deseret News in 2010. I heard MacNeill was put in a Texas prison for forgery but I was so disappointed that he was not charged at that time with his wife's murder.

I hope a network has negotiated to televise it and stream it. I don't have satellite any longer so I can't watch on TV. I really want to watch this trial. Sad that the son killed himself. I read that he was the only sibling that stood by his father.

Do they have a date yet for the start of the trial? Also, I heard NG is going to be in the courtroom for this one, does that mean that HLN is going to show it live?

Do they have a date yet for the start of the trial? Also, I heard NG is going to be in the courtroom for this one, does that mean that HLN is going to show it live?

I believe it starts this coming Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member