GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Giselle changed her name to Noelle? I could swear I heard Rachel say Noelle many times yesterday.

Seal is up on Fox13, no action or sound yet.

I think the Ukraine issue is too prejudicial. But then, I am not a lawyer.

Ok, so I've read through the whole affidavit in support of arrest warrant:

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.co.../Affidavit-in-support-of-arrest-warrant-2.pdf

It is of course written a lot of Gypsy and her relationship with MM in this affidavit.
I knew some of these things before reading it, but was also made aware of some shocking things in regards them.

- MM military records indicated Martin and Gypsy reported they were married on April 14th, 2007. This was the same date as Michele's funeral and MM used this date intentionally.
- While Gypsy and MM were incarcerated in separate prisons in the State of Texas they were exchanging mail by going through a third party, a violation of federal prison policy.
- Gypsy had placed a picture of Michele in her closet as a reminder to "know your enemies"
- Gypsy may have been physically abused by MM and she initially reported this to the police. later she withdrew her statement.
- It's very possible that Gypsy was somewhere inside the house during a celebration of Ada's birthday on March 25th 2007- without anyone else knowing about it. In a video her car is parked in Rachel's spot outside the house.

Here's the picture of Gypsy wearing Michele's blazer to her sentencing hearing in the fraud case:

25023150.jpg

Also, please check out this video from ABC News:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/who-is-gypsy-willis-13000324

In it Gypsy's sister, mom and dad talks a little about her. Her mom says that Gypsy got pregnant at 18, but when her daughter became two she didn't want her anymore and the grandparents adopted her.

Gypsy's story seems very similar to Vanessa's. I wonder if Gypsy and MM was "saving" each other and fed off on each other a lot because of their similar situations. I feel very, very sorry for Gypsy's daughter too.

Does anyone know when she will witness in this trial?

She wore the former competition, now dead, woman's clothes? Reminds of when the victor would have his vanquished foe's head on a stick to parade around with. IMO Gypsy is cut from the same cloth as MacNeill. I think she had input into scheming how to kill Michele.

Am finally back where I belong, can not be on Fox and here at the same time though.
Morning everyone.

Good morning!

I think the judge needs more coffee than I do this morning :p

Waiting, waiting for his decision.

:-( No Ada testimony----Is where he is going IMHO big time! I hope I'm proved wrong.... Hope it t'aint so.

Not so sure yet atthelake... he's all over the place.

Alexis "agent of state", and Alexis was invested in case and judge said questions should have been done by law enforcement etc. I'm seeing those .....

I can't believe it but this judge sounds like he is disallowing Ada's testimony into court. I will be disgusted with this man subverting justice.

can Ada testify ??

this is not sounding good........seems the judge does not agree with how Alexis presented herself and that she tainted Ada's memories

can Ada testify ??

this is not sounding good........seems the judge does not agree with how Alexis presented herself and that she tainted Ada's memories

All signs point to exclusion of Ada's testimony. State should not have permitted Alexis to question her repeatedly. It's too bad, a shame, really.

Judge: Ada's memory was distorted by influence of others.

If Ada is not allowed IMO it is not the fault of the Judge. It is the fault of the Investigators for allowing Alexis to act as an Agent. Investigators dropped the ball on this one. Big time. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500