GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge said he would rule at 8:30 a.m. and have the jury in at 9:00, to the best of my recollection.

I have 'No signal' on Fox13 rigt now.

Seal still up at WAT. Thought maybe we would have access to a hearing. I'll keep checking.

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the media streaming links Coldpizza

Good morning everyone!

morning1_zps3f58e404.gif
coffee.gif

To all our new members:

enji-welcome_zps38ebbd0a.gif

Glad to have you on board!!

I cant stop thinking about Rachel. I noticed when she was finished a lady followed her out. I hope she had some good support yesterday. I'm sure she did. Michele I'm sure was smiling down and very proud of her. I hate when Atty's come across as bullying. With any witness let alone somebody who is struggling on the stand.

I cant stop thinking about Rachel. I noticed when she was finished a lady followed her out. I hope she had some good support yesterday. I'm sure she did. Michele I'm sure was smiling down and very proud of her. I hate when Atty's come across as bullying. With any witness let alone somebody who is struggling on the stand.

Someone tweeted yesterday that she ran down the steps and out of the building :(

Good morning everyone. I have my cup of tea and I'm ready to sit with you for another day of testimony.

Good morning everyone. I have my cup of tea and I'm ready to sit with you for another day of testimony.

Good day :seeya: I'm half way thru a pot of coffee :blushing:

:jumping::Banane57::Banane43:

Martin disgusts me. He sat and watched his first born suffer on the stand yesterday. His eyes were never damp. He wanted her to break. He wanted the jurors to believe Rachel was damaged because she is bipolar. He is the driving force behind what and how the defense strikes the witnesses. I loathe what he has done to his family.

Haven't been following until last few days. It seems that MacNeill's "abandonment" of adopted daughter Giselle in the Ukraine (without benefit of her USA passport) could be used to impeach any suggestion that he was a good father and family man.

Yesterday when Rachel was questioned as to whether MacNeill provided monetary support was used as an effort to show he was a good father and provider. I think the Ukraine situation completely undermines that notion and would serve the prosecution well to bring it up. Seems to speak to his complete ambivalence toward his family and their best interests.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Someone tweeted yesterday that she ran down the steps and out of the building :(

She seemed disgusted to be in the same room as her father and the evidence. I would run out too. She needed fresh air after that. Poor woman :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Haven't been following until last few days. It seems that MacNeill's "abandonment" of adopted daughter Giselle in the Ukraine (without benefit of her USA passport) could be used to impeach any suggestion that he was a good father and family man.

Yesterday when Rachel was questioned as to whether MacNeill provided monetary support was used as an effort to show he was a good father and provider. I think the Ukraine situation completely undermines that notion and would serve the prosecution well to bring it up. Seems to speak to his complete ambivalence toward his family and their best interests.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

I agree but, not sure they can get that in as it is unrelated to the murder case :( This man is diabolical...

Hi, Ina - Have only posted one other time & this is the first I'm trying to include a quote so, hope all goes well.

I believe the jury was instructed to be in at 9:00am Utah time which is 11:00am EST. Not exactly sure but I believe the judge said he'd rule at 8:30am on whether or not Ada could testify - do not know if that will be stream lined or not.

I sure hope Rachel is ok today - it was brutal watching her having to testify yesterday. I felt so awful for her.

BBM. I hope so too. I try to stay away from commenting on a persons looks. Rachel is so delicate, beautiful, and came across as honest. IMO, between that and her demeanor yesterday, she came across well with the jury.

I hope that the lady that followed her out was her therapist... She needed someone to calm her as she testified, I'm sure.

Ok, so I've read through the whole affidavit in support of arrest warrant:

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.co.../Affidavit-in-support-of-arrest-warrant-2.pdf

It is of course written a lot of Gypsy and her relationship with MM in this affidavit.
I knew some of these things before reading it, but was also made aware of some shocking things in regards them.

- MM military records indicated Martin and Gypsy reported they were married on April 14th, 2007. This was the same date as Michele's funeral and MM used this date intentionally.
- While Gypsy and MM were incarcerated in separate prisons in the State of Texas they were exchanging mail by going through a third party, a violation of federal prison policy.
- Gypsy had placed a picture of Michele in her closet as a reminder to "know your enemies"
- Gypsy may have been physically abused by MM and she initially reported this to the police. later she withdrew her statement.
- It's very possible that Gypsy was somewhere inside the house during a celebration of Ada's birthday on March 25th 2007- without anyone else knowing about it. In a video her car is parked in Rachel's spot outside the house.

Here's the picture of Gypsy wearing Michele's blazer to her sentencing hearing in the fraud case:

25023150.jpg

Also, please check out this video from ABC News:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/who-is-gypsy-willis-13000324

In it Gypsy's sister, mom and dad talks a little about her. Her mom says that Gypsy got pregnant at 18, but when her daughter became two she didn't want her anymore and the grandparents adopted her.

Gypsy's story seems very similar to Vanessa's. I wonder if Gypsy and MM was "saving" each other and fed off on each other a lot because of their similar situations. I feel very, very sorry for Gypsy's daughter too.

Does anyone know when she will witness in this trial?

Maybe the Ukraine situation is not admissible, but it certainly counters the defense attorney's efforts to show MM was a generous financial provider to his children. Seems to me that the defense "opened the door" to a refutation of that suggestion by presenting the evidence that he knowingly abandoned his young daughter to an untenable situation in the Ukraine.

Obviously there are varying degrees of symptoms of bipolar disorder. Entering into evidence that Rachel suffers from this disorder only suggests to me (and perhaps the jury) that Martin MacNeill may be bipolar -- and its manifestation in him is much more sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea