UT UT - Robin Putnam, 25, Salt Lake City, 8 July 2012

Help Find Missing Artist Robin Putnam

Hi! Our 26-year-old son, Robin Putnam, dropped out of CA College of the Arts and disappeared about a year ago. We think he may be in NYC trying to establish himself as an artist. He works with different media, including ink and watercolor, pastels, acrylic, oil, charcoal, etc. He may have changed his name due to student loan debt. Please keep your eyes peeled and let us know if you see him! We just need to know that he’s okay! He is polite, shy, and soft-spoken. I have attached a flyer. Thanks for your help! Cindy Putnam

http://www.boweryboogie.com/2013/08/help-find-missing-artist-robin-putnam/

most-current-Robin-flyer-620x479.jpg

Robin is still missing and his mother Cindy is desperate to find him. She has asked about other ways to get Robin's information out and I have redirected her to Websleuths and the forum for families of the missing.

It has been so terribly long. I remember the days after he went missing. I was pretty convinced he would be found soon. So sad he still couldn't be located.

From the Robin Putnam, Find Home facebook page:

The Discovery Network flew Doug and I to NYC last summer and filmed us for 4 days, looking for Robin. The show featuring Robin, called "Last Seen Alive," will air on Sunday, June 15 at 9:00 p.m. EST/8:00 p.m. CST/ 7:00 p.m. MST/ 6:00 p.m. PST. Please share with everyone you know and ask them to share this info, too! The more people who know Robin is missing, the better! Thanks!

From the Robin Putnam, Find Home facebook page:

The Discovery Network flew Doug and I to NYC last summer and filmed us for 4 days, looking for Robin. The show featuring Robin, called "Last Seen Alive," will air on Sunday, June 15 at 9:00 p.m. EST/8:00 p.m. CST/ 7:00 p.m. MST/ 6:00 p.m. PST. Please share with everyone you know and ask them to share this info, too! The more people who know Robin is missing, the better! Thanks!

BBM

His FB page is also shared by many. Hope he will be found so his family is not worrying anymore.

http://www.telluridenews.com/articles/2014/05/30/news/doc5387b73b9783e043051997.txt

The show is called “LAST SEEN ALIVE” and when it premiers this summer, it will tell the stories of 12 families and follow them as they try to find lost loved ones. One of the families featured is Cindy and Doug Putnam of Rico, who have been searching for their son since he disappeared without a trace almost two years ago. The show premiers on June 1, and the episode featuring Robin Putnam’s story will air on June 15 at 7 p.m. mountain time.

Cindy Putnam said her hope is that by being on the show, their story will reach a national and possibly international audience, which will help the family’s effort to locate her son.

I saw the documentary 'Last Seen Alive' - this was the first I've heard of Robin Putnam. My heart is so heavy for his parents. I live in the wrong place to keep an eye out for Robin but was very moved by his story. I'm under the impression based on the show that Robin is very much alive - I sincerely hope that is the case. I felt such a mix of emotions - sympathy for his family yet also anger - towards young people in general who are so oblivious to the pain they cause their parents. I'm also learning there is another side to every story. He may feel fully justified in his actions. I truly hope they can reunite! Money (or in this case, debt) is of no significance compared to staying close to our loved ones! Maybe that's only something you can appreciate as you mature.

'Last Seen Alive' is so different than Disappeared. On the one hand, it is nice to see someone pounding the pavement looking for a missing individual. On the other hand, I feel that I walked away from an episode like Robin's knowing much less about that individual than I would have if he had been featured on one of the old Disappeared episodes (before it was cancelled). We were told he is artsy, he has debt, and we can see how much his parents love him and want to find him. I was disappointed to get little insight into his friendships, any interests he may have had other than art, and more details about his actions in the six months prior to him disappearing.

JMO. I know this show has a different format perhaps because most of the individuals featured seem fairly likely to be living. I will just have to get used to it!

As for Robin-- I do hope he is alive and will one day choose to reunite with his parents. I am not sure what to think.

Are there any other threads for Robin? Reading his mother's heartbreaking and frustration on the Facebook pagehas peeked my interest yet I can't b seem to find much after 2013 except he is still missing.

Sadly, there has been an update on the Facebook page.

Robin's mother has posted that his remains have been located in a remote area of eastern Nevada. I have not been able to find any MS confirmation yet.

RIP Robin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back