UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(snip, bbm) I feel sure she was more likely poisoned or killed by some means right there in the home, and he took the boys along to dispose of their mother (knowing they were too young to realize their mother was with them for initial part of that first trip much less expired). Since there's often a kernel of truth in the statements made by these sickos, I think Josh said he "wouldn't know where to begin to look," because it was a water disposal. If you use radial circumpherence mapping tool based upon estimated max. of 500 miles RT eg (250 or roughly 4 hrs ea way) you can easily see the vast stretch, the scope of possibilities LE's looking at... geez it could have been anywhere from to Grand Junction CO to Idaho Falls but you've got water everywhere around right there in Utah--and not all of it freezes (locals?) If it was a moving river eg he really may not be exactly sure where she is any longer. :mad:

The second trip--in loaner--could well have been to see if she'd resurfaced. You know, kinda like Scott P gazing out over they bay... it's unlikely he did but if JP made it as far as Lake Tahoe who knows, they might wind up as cellies.
1sm160jail.gif

:parrot:
I've always thought water as well making it look like a suicide is my suspicion with an overdose of meds in her blood stream..

Ooooh.... good thinking, kiki!

There is alot of water in the surrounding area. Most, if not all, of the lakes would be frozen over at this time of year, but what if he cut into the ice and slipped her body into the frigid waters below? (Not a very good plan, actually, because when the ice melts, the body would surface....).

But, further south would make sense, and the running river idea is intriguing.

Does the extreme salt content in the Great Salt Lakes prevent these lakes from freezing? (sometimes I wish I'd paid more attention in school).

Does the extreme salt content in the Great Salt Lakes prevent these lakes from freezing? (sometimes I wish I'd paid more attention in school).

I don't believe the Great Salt Lake ever freezes over...I also think if he put her in there that her body would certainly float due to all the salt makes a body more buoyant..
He could have weighted her down though...

Ooooh.... good thinking, kiki!

There is alot of water in the surrounding area. Most, if not all, of the lakes would be frozen over at this time of year, but what if he cut into the ice and slipped her body into the frigid waters below? (Not a very good plan, actually, because when the ice melts, the body would surface....).

But, further south would make sense, and the running river idea is intriguing.

Does Great Salt Lake eg ever freeze tho...

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Salt_Lake_effect[/ame]

I don't believe the Great Salt Lake ever freezes over...I also think if he put her in there that her body would certainly float due to all the salt makes a body more buoyant..
He could have weighted her down though...

(bbm) Naturally :rolleyes: and I see now most believe the Salt Lake never freezes... not to mention it's like the size of an ocean.

Sure hope JP isn't like an ice-fisherman or something... why did he need the generator along anyway? And about those frostbitten hands... :waitasec:

(bbm) Naturally :rolleyes: and I see now most realize the Salt Lake never freezes... not to mention it's like the size of an ocean.

So, are you saying the ocean doesn't freeze over, either? (just kidding)

I still think he threw her body over a cliff, or into a ravine somewhere.

I still vote quick dump, like cliff or ravine also

Has any profilers or body language studied Josh yet???
Like lies?

If JP IS planning to confess but purposely postponing this until after his little holiday, sorry but I don't see how he can just SIT there and pretend everything's all yuletide carols, turkey and mistletoe... it might be time to roast some chestnuts on an open fire tho :rolleyes:

I still vote quick dump, like cliff or ravine also

Has any profilers or body language studied Josh yet???
Like lies?

Smartie I see where you got your name, lol... :crazy:

ITA re cliff/ravine. Show me a fast-moving river... w a bridge that passes over... and I'll show you a "perfect spot."

Is there a large piece of the family's luggage missing? Maybe set of weights.

I'm really hoping LE has some clue about where Josh went in that rental car. I'm thinking he went back and moved her. I can't imagine he would have done a very good job the first time what with two babies in the car, a storm bearing down and it being the middle of the night. Idiot.

so I am still here and people are wishing happy cheer and things are happy.. I am concerned. However happy for the rest of you. I guess this was set up. no problem. I am used to suffering

seeing the maps makes me ill...........so many states!!

Looking at that map, I wondered if he went the route NW up through Idaho. The reason? That's how you'd drive to Puyallup, WA. It's a distinct possibility he knows that route well. Know the deserted spots. And if he decided to keep running........

Just a thought, of course. First thing that popped into my head when I saw it.

The more I think about it, kiki, the more I see your point- he may very well have thrown her over a bridge into a river or stream. That would also satisfy my 'vision' (more like imagining) of him tossing her body over a cliff.

Now, if we only had the direction that he went in as a starting point.

For some reason, I get the feeling he has little fear of her body being discovered, and this really worries me.

so I am still here and people are wishing happy cheer and things are happy.. I am concerned. However happy for the rest of you. I guess this was set up. no problem. I am used to suffering

Nurse...are you OK....I think I missed something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member