VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken there is a way to search for birth certificates. I however don't know if you have to pay and I don't know if you need the person's the birth place.
Ancestry. com has some birth certificate information but I don't know what is needed to search.
imo

In Virginia, you have to show identification and be a direct relative of someone to get their birth certificate. This applies to all birth certificates going back 70 years I think, maybe longer now. The Department of Vital Statistics in Richmond carries birth certificates. Beyond 70 years, some can be found in court houses. It wouldn't apply to trying to find RATs birth certificate.

Did he keep his job after he was investigated for Samantha Clarke's disappearance? If so, he sure had a loyal employer.

Yea no doubt it's a big problem, ESPECIALLY in bigger cities. That's why Charlottesville stands out, it's only 2 hours from DC. Then you have Baltimore/Philadelphia right there close to DC as well, and NY is only 4 hours from there... Connect the dots and C'ville is the start of the line of big cities!

Here is a link to the big FBI bust that they did in July. http://www.nbc12.com/story/22957758/list-of-cities-in-sex-trafficking-bust

Here is the one that happened in VA. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/saudi-arabia-human-trafficking_n_3196657.html

It is definitely a possibility, some people will do anything for money.

While the tattoo is a significant identifying fearture. Imo, I don't think it holds much more meaning than that. The art could have come from anywhere, a book or custom, it don't matter, or it could. Only one person knows that.

I mean I'm scheduled to get one next week and have been scouring the net for ideas.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member