VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking it was a biohazard sign too, but the closer I look I don't think it is.

Here is a screen cap.

necktatrat_zpsd9134607.png

Or an alien? :beamup:

(and... Even like an evil Homer Simpson... :giggle:)

Works various odd jobs, quiet man per some guy from WRVA

Video surveillance caught him at UB, he's been in before. UB is a sex store. He bought two videos, some other items.

This is all per this guy from WRVA

Also, Alexis's mom said 7.20p voicemail call.

Is anyone on here good at looking up birth certificates? Wondering if he was born in this area.

What about marriage certificates? We know he has a son, was he ever married?

If he went to jail in 1993 served a few years. Is it possible he got out, got married, had the kid (or just had the kid). And then in 2003 his criminal history picks up again. Isn't his son 10 years old? So right when his kid is born he starts up again?

If I'm not mistaken there is a way to search for birth certificates. I however don't know if you have to pay and I don't know if you need the person's the birth place.
Ancestry. com has some birth certificate information but I don't know what is needed to search.
imo

Also NG had a GREAT criminal history timeline on him. I tried to get a pic but it went REAL quick.

I really hope this guy is guilty. It seems like lots of folks are ready to have a lynching party. Now he is guilty of every unsolved case of missing/murdered women in Virginia.
I think its odd that he has no criminal past which involves women, no rape charges, domestic violence, etc. He may not look like a boy scout, but I am going to reserve judgement until the evidence is brought to light.

Someone asked if they've questioned RATs brother -- "it's all over Facebook."

Saying everyone he's had contact with in the past weeks will be subpoenaed

No evidence of communication with RAT on AM's computer

I didn't know RAT had a brother. Hmmm, possible compliance?

At this point you never know. I wouldn't out rule ANYTHING.

So in 1986 he had an assault and battery among other charges

I really hope this guy is guilty. It seems like lots of folks are ready to have a lynching party. Now he is guilty of every unsolved case of missing/murdered women in Virginia.
I think its odd that he has no criminal past which involves women, no rape charges, domestic violence, etc. He may not look like a boy scout, but I am going to reserve judgement until the evidence is brought to light.

jmo but it would be hard to bring rape or domestic violence charges when the woman is missing or dead.

If I'm not mistaken there is a way to search for birth certificates. I however don't know if you have to pay and I don't know if you need the person's the birth place.
Ancestry. com has some birth certificate information but I don't know what is needed to search.
imo

ancestry.com.....maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members