VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it seem no one knows how tall she is the poster says 5'2 the article says 5'6. How tall is she?

I dont know because they elaborated on the statement itself. Hummmmmm.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And now where would that fall into the timeline then?

That's a student newspaper... Don't know how credible I would view it

And now where would that fall into the timeline then?

T

That makes no sense that the white car followed her AWAY from her home. When would that be?

This article was written on the 4th of March. http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/ it states in the article about her credit card was found. What day did WH or others say it was found?

I remember an interview with JH, and she seems to be sitting in her livng room, and she gets a phone call, and on that call she hears about the cc being found. She says you found her cc? Where?....

Does anyone remember that interview. Because that is probsbly the exact moment it was found. JMO

He says Thursday credit card was found. But the news reported it the day before? Are facts deliberately changed to throw of POIs?

WH: All I can tell you about this is a person.. I can explain how it happened and what was described to me and the police. A person of interest found part of her credit card. Now, understand why I say a person of interest. Because the first person to find the pieces of evidence could be a person of guilt, it could be coincidence. I don’t really believe in a whole bunch of stuff, I believe in fact. The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it. This was Thursday. Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday.

I remember an interview with JH, and she seems to be sitting in her livng room, and she gets a phone call, and on that call she hears about the cc being found. She says you found her cc? Where?....

Does anyone remember that interview. Because that is probsbly the exact moment it was found. JMO

I think its in the video that goes with the article.

The article also says updated March 10th. Could have the part about the card added later

Says something about VCU sighting in video, what day was that?

Yeah JH does say it in the video because she asks where on Halprin did you find it? And the reporter says they found it.

T

That makes no sense that the white car followed her AWAY from her home. When would that be?

My head hurts with all this conflicting information. I did notice the article was dated 3/19/15. I have a hunch the journalist was provided this detail to give more credence to the lovesick stalker scenario.

Just re watched the video... It was from the 5 o'clock news on Thursday. Also in the text it states "“Somebody’s daughter at VCU thinks she may have seen AJ on the VCU campus yesterday, but it is not 100 percent sure because it was from a distance,” Mrs. Hadsell"

This article was written on the 4th of March. http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/ it states in the article about her credit card was found. What day did WH or others say it was found?

This confused me also. However the FB page said JH was being interviewed by WAVY 10 on the 5th, so that's the date I settled on for the timeline. This article was updated on the 10th so it's hard to know what information was included in the original and what was added later.

According to the transcript of the interview, WH said he went straight there from work the day it was found, which was Thursday (the 5th). However, at one point he said they found the remaining pieces the following day by his search party, and in the next paragraph he said they did not find any credit card pieces the following day (that they found them the day afterwards). So it's really hard to determine when anything happened in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member