VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This confused me also. However the FB page said JH was being interviewed by WAVY 10 on the 5th, so that's the date I settled on for the timeline. This article was updated on the 10th so it's hard to know what information was included in the original and what was added later.

According to the transcript of the interview, WH said he went straight there from work the day it was found, which was Thursday (the 5th). However, at one point he said they found the remaining pieces the following day by his search party, and in the next paragraph he said they did not find any credit card pieces the following day (that they found them the day afterwards). So it's really hard to determine when anything happened in this case!

I looked the video up on YouTube and that was publishe on the 5th so that was misleading. Guess news stations need to post what was added to articles like some do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

That makes no sense that the white car followed her AWAY from her home. When would that be?

Just wonder why they eould say "formely spotted in the driveway."

Replace their word formerly with formaly you get two meanings. Lol what if it was autocorrected lol. Doesnt explain the part where they said it was following her leaving the house but could explain the change in driveway position.

I'm wondering if she got to see her BF when she came home. Also, has he been involved in searching and helping?
I've seen him on two separate days searching. So, yes. He was no stranger getting into the mud/water and looking. Everyone that really helped had muddy shoes and clothes.

Beach Angel and Beetrice, thank you for your answers, on the three quarter and three forth question. So here's another thing that I keep wondering about, why would anyone, if harm was perpetrated, why would somebody go through the trouble of cutting up a card then and not discarding other IDs in the same area?

Norfolk softball players gather for missing 18-year-old
By Lauren King, The Virginian-Pilot, Mar 20, '15. She writes that her friends remembered AJ during their game and that the

"sentiment was subtle"

[...]

"AJ wasn't a ribbon girl," said coach Kristen Allen, so some of the girls have worn blue headbands like Hadsell preferred. They also sported blue shoe laces for her.

[...at the end of the game,]

"the two teams gathered in Granby's center field, stood in a circle and held hands."

I guess we don't know who actually made the phone call to LE that AJ was missing do we, specifically Mom or Dad, right? And to be clear, this was on Tuesday Mar 3rd 9:15? Not the 2nd?

Finally! Some guy wrote a huge long rant about all the fishiness going on on the FB page. Better check it out before admin deletes, cause we know they probably won't answer any of his questions imo which is just gonna be another red flag.

He also offers some insight on the family dynamic before wh came along which is a help imo

This is what I'm hoping happened. Anjelica got tired of her mom using her as a pawn in her sick game of getting back at the men that hurt her. Her father, her first stepfather, and now WH. She called WH and told him she needed money. She tore up her credit card so she wouldn't be tempted to use it. She gave someone her cellphone to throw everyone off her trail. Gave one of her friends her jacket because she didn't want to just toss it. Drove her truck home because she knew it could be reported stolen, had a friend follow her to pick her up and then headed out to be with her stepfather. All her mothers attention grabbing is only causing her to stay more firmly away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chesapeake va just before the nc line. just pulled up. search going on anonymous tip called in that is all police would say - they have been searching in southern chesapeake for two days.

https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 330
No I don't think she smokes and the girl is holding a pack of cigarettes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chesapeake va just before the nc line. just pulled up. search going on anonymous tip called in that is all police would say - they have been searching in southern chesapeake for two days.

Dear God, I pray our worst fears are not coming true. Are the cadaver dogs out there too?

Beach Angel and Beetrice, thank you for your answers, on the three quarter and three forth question. So here's another thing that I keep wondering about, why would anyone, if harm was perpetrated, why would somebody go through the trouble of cutting up a card then and not discarding other IDs in the same area?

I'm thinking to throw searchers off... like a trail of bread crumbs...

I'm really disappointed by the lack of media coverage on AJ's disappearance. I have a 20 year old daughter... should we be concerned? Is there a potential predator on the loose in Tidewater? These are questions the media is not even asking LE... and they SHOULD. Why haven't they interviewed JH again? Is she not talking to the media? It would be interesting to know. If it were my daughter, I would be contacting different media outlets everyday to increase coverage of her disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge