VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
When things get slow and boring , we can count on PiXy and ScaryMary to chime in with a scoop.

Right ??? *hints to PiXy and ScaryMary*

I work with a local Farmvillian girl who claims to be friends with the DA and she said that one of the girls escaped outside and Sam had to run outside to chase her down and kill her...and then ran back in to film the other two women die. It's a total rumor....but I work w/ her on a daily basis and she claims that's why the police tape was initially put around the perimiter of the yard...make of it what u will....oh btw im drunk....hiccup

I work with a local Farmvillian girl who claims to be friends with the DA and she said that one of the girls escaped outside and Sam had to run outside to chase her down and kill her...and then ran back in to film the other two women die. It's a total rumor....but I work w/ her on a daily basis and she claims that's why the police tape was initially put around the perimiter of the yard...make of it what u will....oh btw im drunk....hiccup

Interesting...

But it seems like maybe the neighbors would have heard something if this was true, but then again hard to say if they would have done anything even if they heard someone scream. No one has come forward to report hearing anything like that as far as we know.

We do know that evidence was collected in the back yard: a Slim Jim wrapper, a part of a headphone, a CD-R, a cigarette box, and a "doll key ring", but none of these items seems to fit this story in an obvious way.

ETA: I also find it hard to believe that the DA is chatting some random girl up with details of the case...

New Year's Day.... I wonder if any of Sam's family were in contact with him over the holidays. I wonder how SarahThizzle is. Any other sign of her, anyone?
This is a quote from another blog where they aparently know Sarah and the family and they're discussing what happened....
"Im not baggin on her, I think it's *advertiser censored***ng horrible what happened to her and her family. Although, have you ever met her family, somehow having free wheeling hells angels for parents when living in a crack house in San Leandro would do *advertiser censored**ed up things to your mind. "

http://www.brproductions.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21539

...on page 7 of that blog Sarah is posting.....

Interesting...

But it seems like maybe the neighbors would have heard something if this was true, but then again hard to say if they would have done anything even if they heard someone scream. No one has come forward to report hearing anything like that as far as we know.

We do know that evidence was collected in the back yard: a Slim Jim wrapper, a part of a headphone, a CD-R, a cigarette box, and a "doll key ring", but none of these items seems to fit this story in an obvious way.

ETA: I also find it hard to believe that the DA is chatting some random girl up with details of the case...

And the DA should know better than to jeopardize the case and his job . . .

But, if this rumor were true, there would be defensive wounds.

I'm not sure if I've given my opinion about whether Sam filmed the murders or not, but the source of that speculation comes from the search warrant. This is far from a confirmation that he actually videotaped the crime. It's more likely a statement added to justify taking memory cards and hard drives from the house.

I think we've come up with a more likely scenario in these threads: that he may have videotaped the scene afterward to show his "boys" what he'd done. Therefore, I'm skeptical of local rumors that involve Sam wielding the maul and the video camera at that same time.

This is a quote from another blog where they aparently know Sarah and the family and they're discussing what happened....
"Im not baggin on her, I think it's *advertiser censored***ng horrible what happened to her and her family. Although, have you ever met her family, somehow having free wheeling hells angels for parents when living in a crack house in San Leandro would do *advertiser censored**ed up things to your mind. "

http://www.brproductions.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21539

...on page 7 of that blog Sarah is posting.....

Yes. This is a well known rave board here in the bay area, NorCal Nights aka Bay Raves. I have an account there but rarely post anything. The board is well known for immature behavior and it is monitored by law enforcement. Most of the people I know, including myself, avoid parties that are promoted on that board. Every once in a while some good events are posted there however. FWIW.

Sarah responds later in that thread and denies that her parents are Hells Angels or that she lives in a crack house. But I don't know that particular poster (Situation) who makes these claims so I can't say anything. However the guy there with the handle "Sideshow" who posts later in that thread is well known as a jerk.

Interesting...

i am wondering if the 'doll key ring' was emma's,,,,she is the one they called rag doll? .... also, it would be interesting to know if there was any socializing outside prior to that concert,,, wonder what might be on that CD-R,,, could be DNA on that stuff,,,, who knows...

i am, like the rest here, anticipating to see if any other info will come out at his court date,,,

No offense to you, but I'm callin' bulls%#* on that. This is the biggest case this DA is probably going to see, so I highly doubt he's talking much about it.

i am wondering if the 'doll key ring' was emma's,,,,she is the one they called rag doll? .... also, it would be interesting to know if there was any socializing outside prior to that concert,,, wonder what might be on that CD-R,,, could be DNA on that stuff,,,, who knows...

i am, like the rest here, anticipating to see if any other info will come out at his court date,,,

Emma = RagDoll correct.

These are likely her keys, but hard to say.

I think the CD-R was in a trash can not just laying on the ground however.

Today is Sammys 21st birthday...and hes gotta spend it waiting in jail. I hope they dont give him the death penalty..I wont handle that well 2:44 PM Dec 26th, 2009 from web

http://twitter.com/sarahthizzle <--- above taken from her twitter page.

Bivens says between voice mail messages left on Wells' mom's phone by McCroskey and not hearing from her daughter sparked enough concern for Wells' mom to call police and Emma's father, Pastor Mark Niederbrock.
www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11203275

Wish Pastor. Niederbrock would of took someone with him or phone the police..so he could of been saved maybe. :(

And the DA should know better than to jeopardize the case and his job . . .

But, if this rumor were true, there would be defensive wounds.

I'm not sure if I've given my opinion about whether Sam filmed the murders or not, but the source of that speculation comes from the search warrant. This is far from a confirmation that he actually videotaped the crime. It's more likely a statement added to justify taking memory cards and hard drives from the house.

I think we've come up with a more likely scenario in these threads: that he may have videotaped the scene afterward to show his "boys" what he'd done. Therefore, I'm skeptical of local rumors that involve Sam wielding the maul and the video camera at that same time.

I have wondered myself if he taped anything or took photos. I am about sure he did, given that he does graphics.

But what is especially puzzling is if he sent any of those photos/video out via email. You would think that if he had , someone would have leaked that info out in one form or another.

And you can be sure that if he did email some photos , that LE is aware of it and the reciepient is going to have some 'splaining to do . It bears pondering over this . I wont be surprised if at some point in time some photos are leaked.

Today is Sammys 21st birthday...and hes gotta spend it waiting in jail. I hope they dont give him the death penalty..I wont handle that well 2:44 PM Dec 26th, 2009 from web

http://twitter.com/sarahthizzle <--- above taken from her twitter page.

I had been monitoring this for awhile and then gave up as it seemed like a spammer had taken over her Twitter account. Good catch.

I have wondered myself if he taped anything or took photos. I am about sure he did, given that he does graphics.

But what is especially puzzling is if he sent any of those photos/video out via email. You would think that if he had , someone would have leaked that info out in one form or another.

And you can be sure that if he did email some photos , that LE is aware of it and the reciepient is going to have some 'splaining to do . It bears pondering over this . I wont be surprised if at some point in time some photos are leaked.

Everyone in the horrorcore scene and others have uniformly stated that they were shocked when they heard McCroskey was the suspect. It seems possible that no one believed him until he provided some visual evidence, and perhaps they didn't believe him even afterwards. He was known to make somewhat random jokes and had some graphics chops so it wouldn't be that unreasonable for someone to assume he was joking, or that pictures he sent them were faked. At least at first.

I doubt anyone will be in legal trouble here if they received pictures they legitimately thought were faked. Now if someone had seen the pictures but then failed to contact Law Enforcement (Syniister) and also can also be shown to have known that the pictures were real, i.e. by examining their email or MySpace messages, then they might indeed have some very difficult explaining to do.

SarahThizzle's MySpace status:

"MmMm lovin my lover boy! KAYLA!!! I NEED MORE RIDDLES! Cant wait for new years. The 29th is going to suck but at least we will finally get some answers"

SarahThizzle's MySpace status:

"MmMm lovin my lover boy! KAYLA!!! I NEED MORE RIDDLES! Cant wait for new years. The 29th is going to suck but at least we will finally get some answers"

I wonder what questions she has ? I am willing to bet that we can answer her first two.

Yeah , he did it.

No , he didnt have any help.

NEXT QUESTION !

I jump up every time anything related to this case shows signs of drawing a breath.... loverboy kayla 29th answers... yes.....

I don't feel like he planned this and videoed the murders. I think he called a few close friends after the first murders. At this point he was nervous and did not know what to do. Since he was into Horrorcore, no one believed him. They prob laughed at him.
He then took a few pics, sent them as proof and was still not takin seriously.

If I were into that kinda thing, music, whatever, and he was a friend of mine. I woulda said, ya sure, you didn't murder anyone! In fact I would have thought, they just went to that concert, were all hyped up, bought a bunch of fake blood and were just joking around!

He wasn't very bright, so he may not have known he could change his flight, so he had to stick around. When the father showed up, he had to murder him. When he sent pics of the murdered father, someone realized this was not a joke. The girls and the mother might joke but the father not.

Just my opinion.

Happy, Happy, Happy Belated Birthday Heroine!
Sorry, I missed it on Dec. 31st. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member