GUILTY VA - Shelly Gravely, 34, Stuart, 14 Nov 2014

So sad :( Prayers for her family. Great job Patrick County Sheriffs Dept. I had a feeling this wasn't going to be a good turn out.

I sleuthed skeet the other day.

He does have social media profiles. I was searching for the address of the street she was missing from.

5 years, they were together he played with her kids and there is a picture of him with makeup all over his face from Shelly's kids on her facebook.

I am so sad for her kids, they lost their mother and it was by the hand of someone that was in their lives so long they likely dont remember him not being there!!

SKEET.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/534970616565832/photos/pcb.837263496336541/837262603003297/?type=1&theater

This isn't the only relationship he has been in the past 5 years. He is a very busy man. Girlfriends in VA & NC and god know where else. Makes me :sick:

:moo:

This isn't the only relationship he has been in the past 5 years. He is a very busy man. Girlfriends in VA & NC and god know where else. Makes me :sick:

:moo:

Hopefuly he hasnt murdered any one else...

He has at least 2 facebook pages. The other just take the name skeet out.

I think authorities must have had phone pings, or tips? I do think they knew what the outcome was likely to be, and had a rough idea of where Shelly's body was.

I'm so sorry for her kids and loved ones, and beyond that, I really can't find words. Such a lovely, kind lady. Such a loss for the world. :(

i just googled skeet, to see what it means. Wish I hadn't. :(

Scrolling through facebook, it's obvious Shelly was loved dearly by so many. Her children are precious; her beautiful daughter is the spitting image of her mom.

Look at his FB post November 15 saying he's been with his niece all day - guess that's where he went the day after Shelly went missing? Another shows him on a bicycle at a beach that day:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008216613640&fref=ts

I doubt he was at a NC beach (or any beach along the east coast) on November 15th dressed like that. Even as far south as Wilmington and Myrtle Beach the temps ranged from 29 to 50.

Pretty interesting he doesn't post for months, then 3 posts in succession. To include an *alibi*. I don't intend to sleuth the niece, but I'm willing to bet her birthday was not November 15th.

I doubt he was at a NC beach (or any beach along the east coast) on November 15th dressed like that. Even as far south as Wilmington and Myrtle Beach the temps ranged from 29 to 50.

Pretty interesting he doesn't post for months, then 3 posts in succession. To include an *alibi*. I don't intend to sleuth the niece, but I'm willing to bet her birthday was not November 15th.

That's what I thought, too cold, he made himself look guilty, with those posts IMO.

Look at his FB post November 15 saying he's been with his niece all day - guess that's where he went the day after Shelly went missing? Another shows him on a bicycle at a beach that day:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008216613640&fref=ts

Doesn't he realize how suspicious that comment looks?? Probably not - he doesn't look like the brightest....

So now that Shelly is no longer missing and this has turned into a murder mystery, should this thread get moved to a different forum?

It sickens me to know another beautiful woman has died at the hands of a man who was supposed to love her! I hope they fry him! Those precious children will never ever have their mother watch them grow up, they will never get to spend another Thanksgiving with her, no more Christmas mornings...no more anything! Rest in peace, beautiful Shelly!

Martinsville bulletin this morning: Very informative article!
http://www.martinsvillebulletin.com/article.cfm?ID=44376

Gravely’s remains were found on George Taylor Road around 12:34 a.m. Saturday, near the concrete base of Crooked Creek Bridge, Patrick Sheriff Dan Smith said. The bridge is about a quarter of a mile from the Virginia/North Carolina state line.
“She was down a steep bank, on the left side of the bridge (and) closest to North Carolina,” he said.
The time and cause of Gravely’s death will be determined by the Medical Examiner in Roanoke, Smith said.
Gravely, 34, of South Mayo Drive in Patrick County, was last heard from on Nov. 14. Authorities were contacted just before midnight Nov. 15 and asked to check on her well-being. When they arrived at her home, Smith said the passenger door of Gravely’s car and the back door of her mobile home were open.
“A small amount of blood was found in the residence,” he said.
Warrants for abduction and robbery were obtained by Patrick authorities, the release added.
The robbery charge stems from an item that allegedly was taken from Gravely while she was inside her home and during the alleged abduction, Smith said. He declined to identify the item.

So I wonder what was taken, and if "Skeet" (assuming he's found guilty) attacked her because of it? From the way it sounds, Shelly was attacked inside her home. Maybe she ran out the backdoor afterwards and tried to jump into her car from the passenger side, only to be grabbed by Skeet in the process.

Or (a more likely scenario) maybe she was packing her car after getting to a fight with him, and he attacked her before she could leave. Then he drug her out the back door to his vehicle.

My only other guess is she had just gotten back from somewhere and he surprise attacked her as she was unloading her car.

These are all JMO obviously.

Whatever happened, he must have then drove toward NC with her corpse in the car until he found the steep bank and thought that was as good of a spot as any to dump her. Then continued driving to NC and may have stayed until arrested. I wonder where his niece lives that he claims he was with all day Saturday....

(MOO)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back