VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to poop my pants. :)

Justice will prevail. And this man is going to lead it.

Attachments

• jmlove.gif
    jmlove.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 27
I have a feeling it will be hard to stay on WS when we get closer to the verdict. So I will just say now, I will accept whatever this jury decides. They seemed to be a very intelligent and focused group. They paid attention and asked perceptive questions. SO I am going to prepare myself now, and take a deep breath, and give them the benefit of the doubt. Whatever verdict they reached, I will accept, because this is our criminal justice system.
I need to steel myself because I did not react so well after the last shocking outcome. This time, I will prepare for the worst, but HOPE AND PRAY for the best. :jail:

Justice for Travis! Prayers for Travis' family and Juan Martinez. Hugs all around.

Good idea on the candle. I'm lighting a candle for the Alexander family and justice for Travis.

Present, as always. We need a major group hug!!!!

And to think when this trial started I'd been stuck all winter on a Jack the Ripper message board. Miss Thing has exceeded that horror by far. I hope she gets what she so richly deserves.

I'm downing some spicy V8 with bud light to contain my shaking hands.

Horray!!!!!
:toast:

Remember to breathe you guys...
:grouphug:

I have websluth on my computer and travis facebook page on my iPad!!!!

Tex- Based on your join date, were you around when the Scott Peterson verdict came in? Now THAT was crazy on WS!!!! When I saw on the news that the Arias verdict was in, I jumped on here while I still can.

I sure was lcookster. It was crazy here and he had more people doubting/questioning the circumstantial evidence in his case. I thought Distaso did a great job sending Scott to San Quentin. He always wanted to live in a gated community on the Bay..:floorlaugh:

hang tight Travis Victor Alexander, justice is on it's way, my friend; one way or another <3

I think that she is going to be mad. I think she is going to be really mad... ;)

Maybe she will REALLY cry.......as the FOG has FINALLY LIFTED

2uge4p4.gif
2uge4p4.gif

No reason at all to panic.

This jury reached a UNANIMOUS decision, which is always the goal. It was *their* case. She's not going to be free so there's no reason to panic. There's nothing to be done. The jury did their job.

Just got in from errands. I'm glued to my couch (what else is new) but have butterflies in my stomach. Hoping for M1.

Why wait so long??? One more hour!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS !!!!
:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors