VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Me Repeat....

I am so sure of this right now ...

Originally Posted by AZWatcher
It's going to be Murder 1... I can feel it!!

Or I can feel that shot of whiskey I just did.

Is my font real big and blue?

Hiinted to dh I need wine--he chose to ignore my request :moo:

Feeling Anxious....deep belly breath...feeling anxious...deep belly breath.

Prayers to the Alexander Family! May you finally have some peace and some time, to grieve for your beloved Travis.

There were a large number of posters here who predicted Wednesday as verdict day. .... :)

Including moi. I also predict a compromise verdict of 2nd Degree and I remember a few others were thinking the same way.

....wishing I had one of those "universal remote controls" (from movie Click) and could just fast forward to an hour from now.

I am so thankful to my boss for letting me leave early to watch the verdict on tv. Thanks Chris

I finally got my 2 alerts via text--like 30 mins late lol.

I love you guys and thank God we can all be here for one another!

946824_494426287278602_1427993227_n.jpg

I choose to believe that the jury having no contact with the judge during deliberations and not asking for explanation about their jury instructions is a sign that they came to a guilty verdict for Murder 1. If it was a lesser verdict, I think they would have asked for, at the very least, clarification of jury instructions and/or to see a piece of evidence.

I dropped my phone when I got the email alert! :blushing: Phone's fine but I'm a bundle of nerves. Prayers and positive thoughts to all those who love Travis, including the many here. :grouphug:

Just finished my lunch and am nervous waiting for a guilty verdict of Murder 1!

corona light, slice of lemon..room full of sunshine for Travis...RIP...let's rock the justice...right on, right on...

So excited!!! I have had to miss most of the trial with stupid ole work. Thanks to veryone that did a play by play, it kept me somewhat up to date. I will be home in time for the verdict!!!

This case brought back bad dreams for me when it first started of my own family member being murdered but I am so happy for this family I about can't stand it and I hope they get what they need from it

There were a large number of posters here who predicted Wednesday as verdict day. .... :)

Including moi. I also predict a compromise verdict of 2nd Degree and I remember a few others were thinking the same way.

....wishing I had one of those "universal remote controls" (from movie Click) and could just fast forward to an hour from now.

Yeah, have to say I agree with ya. I'd be thrilled to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab