Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never believed there would be riots...

If anything, there will be flash mobs taking advantage of the situation...

You may not believe it, but it has been brewing over the last few days. MULTIPLE sources are predicting riots in many cities if GZ was found not guilty.

No "winners" here today. The jury reached the "correct" decisions based on the law as it is written. Reminder to us all. Let's go out tomorrow and sow some peace - and endeavor to make good decisions.

I love Feed the Kiity...my favorite cartoon....

I hope wherever trayvon is tonight, he knows he is loved...

From the bottom of my heart, I wish healing for everybody!!

I hope all of you my fellow WSers are able to heal as well, as I know how passionate you all are about humanity. You are fine people and I learn a lot from all of you.

I do not feel joy but I do feel justice and legal correctness has prevailed.

To those who feel this is an unjust verdict...not one of these posters here feel less than anything other than tremendous sadness for Trayvon and his family. Please remember that...I am sad that this ever had to happen, and sad that a family is missing their son, and that the world will never know what a wonderful man Trayvon would have matured into.

So please remember that...

(And yes, I'm taking liberties posting on behalf of everyone who is relieved about this verdict...but I believe it's true).

Best-
Herding Cats

Thank you, Herding Cats, for taking the liberty of posting on my/our behalf. I could not have said it better nor conveyed my sadness more honestly and heartfelt.

Can someone tell me.. George's lawyers...did he pay them, or were they working for free?

TIA

So how do we explain it when a 12 year old is tried as an adult?

This SAME DA, Angela Corey, tried a 12 yr old, very battered and abused child, as an adult LAST YEAR.

IMO< SHE IS A HYPOCRITE. And she is up in front of the cameras right now, smiling like a cheshire cat, for some unknown reason.

Sharpton just announced the civil suit the family is bringing against Zimmerman and he is asking the feds to charge him with something. :frown:

:twocents: That would be DOUBLE JEOPARDY -- IMO !

George has been acquitted of "murder" and cannot be tried again for murder !

Sharpton & Company need to understand that this is HOW the Judicial System WORKS in this country, whether we like it or not !

Juries have gotten it WRONG before -- OJ and Casey are 2 examples -- but we have to live with those juries' decisions ...

ALL MY OPINION

This means he gets to carry a gun again. That scares the bejesus out of me. He had anger management but IMO it did no good! Mark my words. :stormingmad:

:seeya:

Scares me as well.

IMO

This was a JUST trial and emotion was left out like it should have been.

moo

YESSSSS.

I wonder if Angela Corey wrote the John Guy's closing statement line that she quoted in her speech?? I think the whole prosecution was a COLLABORATIVE effort. IMO

Angela Corey is being disingenuous. This case should have never been brought to trial. It was about politics. MOO.

You may not believe it, but it has been brewing over the last few days. MULTIPLE sources are predicting riots in many cities if GZ was found not guilty.

Well I guess we will see if prediction will come true. I don't like the idea that the jury should be coming up with a verdict not based on the law, but on whether there could be riots.

AC sounds like she is in a beauty contest. I think she has her eyes on the Governors mansion in a couple of years. IMO

FYI Cymbalta is a dual medication works for nerve pain ala diabetes or other neuropathy as well as a mood stabilizer JMO ans working with 12 people on it

It was originally approved for people with chronic pain... but depression can also cause chronic pain and therefore it works for many things... I should say it I have depression and general anxiety at times as well.. all i know is that it works for me when other meds have not..

I salute the six brave women jurors who could possibly hear the chants and shouts from outside the courthouse as they deliberated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awb1903